Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-27-2004, 07:55 PM
Passionate Fan

nice nice nicey
Old 05-28-2004, 10:48 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, guys - don't beat me. I wrote a really insane JA drabble tonight. Go here to read... if you dare, that is
The Bunnies Of Hartford.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 05-28-2004, 11:12 PM
Loyal Fan

take a deep breath some more!
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 05-29-2004, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

thanks. glad you found that funny. I wasn't sure anyone'll get what crazy stuff I make up at 5am.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 06-10-2004, 12:28 PM
Loyal Fan

I've updated my story Holding Her

Originally it was a ficlet, but inspiration hit! If you read it, let me know what you think. Was the grammar bad (probably)? Was the characterization accurate? Should I just give up on this writing thing entirely? As long as the criticism is constructive, I can take it. Review @ fanfiction.net or send me a PM or whatever floats your boat!
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 06-11-2004, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

heh, thanks for sharing! I'll read it at the weekend and leave you a review.

Old 07-09-2004, 03:32 AM
Elite Fan

Finally managed to read it - and that is how this should have ended between Stu/Amy - because that leaving him in the church thing... so runaway bride. My only problem is that I never heard Stu's real voice, so I can't tell whether that sounds right. But I think you got Bruce and Amy down pretty well. Please continue!

LJ Icons

Old 07-11-2004, 12:36 PM
Passionate Fan

These are lovely.

Too bad I don't know Sean...
Old 07-12-2004, 12:52 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks!
Just a bit puzzled, why don't you know Sean? Haven't you watched past season 1?

Old 07-12-2004, 02:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh! I think I know. My memory was obviously a bit blurred.

But nevertheless I only know him slightly...
Old 07-12-2004, 05:48 AM
Elite Fan

He's so cute. Especially with Maxine.

Anyone made some art or written some fic lately

Old 07-13-2004, 12:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

BRAMY Fan Fiction

I just started a BRAMY (Bruce and Amy -if ya didnt know) fiction. Here's the link: www.fanfiction.net/s/1953545/1/ I've never posted a link here before so I hope it works. If it doesnt, go to Fan Fiction.net and look for Judging Amy. There also have been some recent additions to ongoing fiction there. Especially if you're a BRAMY fan.

Ru
Old 07-13-2004, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Yep, that works! It's great to see people are writing. I'll surely check it out at the weekend. Thanks so much for sharing, Ruzila.

Chocolatekisses - how's your update coming along?

Old 07-13-2004, 02:30 PM
Loyal Fan

My update is currently floating around in the dreary recesses of my brain. I know which character I wanted it to be (it's a secret ) but I haven't really fine-tuned it yet. Plus, I have all these other half-finished story (they're all Bramy's ) ideas on my mind too. It's kinda hard to focus on one; every time I start to work on one, I think of a new plot twist for another. Hopefully, I'll have it soon though.

Thanx 4 asking!
Old 07-14-2004, 06:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

waiting for an update...

C'mon Candy Rain, the show has us holding out -dont you have us hanging on too! Love your writing, waiting anxiously for more...

Your fellow RTJ fan,

Ru