Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the sisterhood news. I heard about it a few weeks ago and I can't wait until it comes out in theaters!

Has anyone seen Stephanie Delay? I wanted to see it so bad when it was in theaters, but it wasn't showing in any theater near where I live.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really want to see SD, but I doubt it would get a release here
Old 06-11-2007, 08:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

I hope it comes out on dvd sometime soon. I want to buy it
Old 06-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same as that would probably be the only way that I get to see it
Old 06-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

^^ true true
Old 06-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

If you live in the CT NYC area want to be an extra in The Sisterhood for the Traveling Pants 2 please contact this info.

Quote:
CURRENT CASTING NOTICES FOR GRANT WILFLEY CASTING:

Grant Wilfley Casting Online - Casting

Grant Wilfley Casting is seeking the following for background work on Monday, June 18 for Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. Filming in Connecticut.

SAG and Non-SAG people with cars (note the make/model/year/color) who can play Vermont locals;
SAG actors who can portray theatre types (actors, costumers, techies, etc…) who are able to work multiple days from June 18-June 30;
SAG actor who knows how to drive a golf cart;
SAG actor who knows how to juggle;
Non-SAG actor who has excellent driving skills and can play a Vermont cab driver;
Non-SAG cyclists with bicycles.
Email a picture and contact info to sisterhood@gwcnyc.com. Indicate in the subject line for which role you are submitting.

Grant Wilfley Casting is seeking white men (SAG and Non-SAG), aged 18-45, who are in shape and willing to get buzz cuts to play marines in the HBO film TAKING CHANCE, starring Kevin Bacon. Filming in New Jersey from July 2-August 9. Some people will be asked to travel to Montana with the production when they film there for a week in mid August. Also seeking Mid-Western types - male and female, SAG & NON-SAG - to portray bar patrons and funeral-goers in a scene shot in NJ but set in Montana. We are looking for people who can self-report to New Jersey, so please note that in your submission.

Email submissions to chance@gwcnyc.com

-

Grant Wilfley Casting is seeking male and female types (including kids) in the 1930s, 40s, and 50s for the upcoming period feature film, Revolutionary Road, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. Seeking SAG actors who live within 75 miles of Thomaston, CT to work as local hires in Thomaston, CT (which is outside the SAG zone) for a train station commuter scene. Any SAG actor who qualifies as a local-hire in our Thomaston, CT scene will be used as matching in a Grand Central Station scene, as well. If you work as a local-hire in Thomaston, you will have to get yourself to set and you will NOT receive travel time or travel compensation. Everyone who submits for this film, please note the following: Men must have short, neatly kept hair and no facial hair. Women must have hair no longer than collar-length with no highlights. Must be willing to have hair cut if necessary. Women must be willing to dye or apply rinse of a solid natural color to their own hair to mask highlights, if necessary. Everyone must be ok with being around smoke. All background must attend a wardrobe fitting in Manhattan. Filming begins end of May in New York City and various locations in Connecticut. Mail in submissions or email road@gwcnyc.com.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 06-14-2007, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Erin! Are you going to go?
Old 06-15-2007, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Peachy. (View Post)
Same! As they mentioned Janice a fair bit and you only saw her that once.

Thanks for the pic
YW!

I just dropped by to say Hi!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 06-15-2007, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
YW!

I just dropped by to say Hi!

Hi!
Old 06-15-2007, 07:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Amber attended a Nylon Magazine/Myspace event on June 13 with the rest of the girls from the Sisterhood. The girls had just returned from Greece where they are shooting the sequel to the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. Here is an aticle about the event: Planet Gossip - America's Traveling Party—Plus, Blunt's Italian Job

Here are some pics of Amber at the event.

credit to the gallery at Amber Tamblyn Fan

More pictures of her can be found here: A-T.net Gallery - Nylon and Myspace Music Issue Concert and here: • Pretty Genes - Gallery - Nylon Magazine & MySpace International Music Issue Concert 13/06
Old 06-15-2007, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Katie and welcome to the thread

I really like Amber's dress and hair. What are they drinking
Old 06-15-2007, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Peachy. (View Post)
Thanks Erin! Are you going to go?
I wish I could but I can't being I am not a SAG member (I wish I was) I would have to apply for the non SAG parts. And well I am a terrible driver and I am really not that great at riding a bike either so I will wait and see if they need any more extras for another day with a better non SAG part for me.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 06-16-2007, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
I wish I could but I can't being I am not a SAG member (I wish I was) I would have to apply for the non SAG parts. And well I am a terrible driver and I am really not that great at riding a bike either so I will wait and see if they need any more extras for another day with a better non SAG part for me.
Oh I see
Old 06-17-2007, 03:16 AM
Elite Fan

Erin! Thanks for bring that over!
Old 06-17-2007, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixierock88 (View Post)
Thanks for the sisterhood news. I heard about it a few weeks ago and I can't wait until it comes out in theaters!

Has anyone seen Stephanie Delay? I wanted to see it so bad when it was in theaters, but it wasn't showing in any theater near where I live.
I just saw it It's a great movie, Amber's amazing of course. Some scenes are kinda hard to watch though

I would hate to miss another boat