Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2004, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

Hey FeLiNe Th0uGhTs!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by *Got Rum?*:
<STRONG>
Anyways Im going to post my question again, cause its the new board.

How do you want Haley and Lucas to hookup?</STRONG>
I don't when either of them to have a significant other when it happens. I just want them to realized their feelings for eachother and slowing move towards hooking up. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I just hope that when they get together it's about them and not about adding drama to another relationship.

Old 02-21-2004, 10:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Jeepers...I go away for a day and there's already a new thread...with a very pretty banner by the way.

Ugh...I just had the longest day...I need some serious L/H.

Ok...os I was talking to my friend...and as much as it sucks...I don't think we're going to get any good Lucas/Haley scenes next week. I think they're probably going to go back to concentrating on the triangle thing for a while. And it makes me mad because we just got this really great scene so we just want more. It'll probably be a while before we get another really good scene.
Old 02-21-2004, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

I definitely want to see more Lucas and Haley scenes. Too much focus on the triangle.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 02-21-2004, 10:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Lit! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I hope that Lucas/Haley eventually hook up one day.
All this triangle crap has got me not liking Peyton *or* Brooke, which is insensitive I know.
But all I keep thinking whenever I watch them, is - '' Ya know, Haley wouldn't leave Lucas like that. And she'd make damn sure he wouldn't have to go to someone else. '' [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know about everyone else but after seeing the previews for next week and how much Brooke has come to care about Lucas I'm really feeling bad for her. Lucas is gonna break her heart [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Poor Brooke.

Old 02-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

..Yeah, I know. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 11:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Now, I know people like Lucas and Brooke, frainkly I dont its not my place to harass them or anything but...are the writers seriosuly trying to make Brooke look so..oblivious? I mean would you realize when you boyfriend and best friend (Who you know kinda likes him) Are out there on the porch for uber number of minutes that somethings not right? Friankly Lucas...needs to realize that neither of them will make him totally happy, Peytons there for MYstery and Brookes there for a fling. He needs to leave Peyton be stop leading the poor girl back and forth by this unattainable item which she feels back for chasing after words, and he needs to stop leading Brooke on!! I mean I dont really like Brooke myself but..its giving him a bad rep.

XxLaur1285xX: If I have to see anymore of deb's oversized boobies I'm going to gouge my eyeballs out with pitchforks

Bow Chicka Bow Wow
Old 02-21-2004, 11:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

I feel bad for Brooke 'cause its obvious she likes Lucas..and so does Peyton. Either way, he's stuck between two girls and has to choose. One, his girlfriend.. second, his girlfriend's best friend.

I think that Lucas should tell Brooke, apologize, and refrain from talking to Peyton. That way, he's got a break from both of the girls..and a chance to think out how he really feels, with some probable help from Haley. ^_^ And then maybe Haley will split from Nathan..and Lucas'll be her rescuer. We could only hope.
Old 02-22-2004, 12:09 AM
Elite Fan

yay new thread! Great start Maz! Love the new thread banner!

I like Brooke. I always have, I like how shes allowing Lucas in and how shes not scared like she probably has been with other guys. I also like just the way she acts when she is with him. And last week, when she was talking to Karen you could really see how much she cares for him.

Yet I am and will always be more of a Peyton/Lucas shipper just because I love Peyton. She has come so far since the first episode, she is so much more open now and I mean comeon her new friendship with Haley is so great, I love how those two are together.

But...I don't think that Lucas should just break the news to Brooke so soon. She just got him back from the accident..I don't think Brooke is as strong as she seems. If she loses her best friend and her boyfriend...it'll destro her.

Ok, and also I loved the whole scene with Peyton and Karen as well. You could tell that Karen likes Peyton a bit more then Brooke, maybe because she can tell just by the way Peyton looks at Lucas, that she really cares for her, and I just loved that scene with Peyton and Karen so much.

Hell..I loved any scene with Karen.

But yes...100 percent Haley/Lucas shipper. But since we all know nothing will happen for some time between them...I would rather him be with Peyton then Brooke. Just...not hurting Brooke.

[ 02-21-2004: Message edited Otep ]
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 02-22-2004, 12:30 AM
Elite Fan

I agree about the Karen thing. You could tell by the look on her face that she knew exactly what was going on with the whole Peyton/Brooke/Lucas triangle. I do think she liked Peyton a little more, but I still feel really bad for Brooke .i think I'm gonna cry next week lol

Old 02-22-2004, 12:40 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I think I am too. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I only cried two and a half times last week.

The first HALF time I cried was when Peyton went to see Lucas, and she was telling him she would always wait for him you could just tell by the way she was talking that it was killing her to say all of that.

The first REAL time I cried was when of course the Haley/Lucas scene. It was so well done well written and of course acted. Course several times Haley almost made me want to cry that episode.

And the time I think I cried the hardest...was the scene when Karen went home, saw the sign, sat at the table and just cried. I was so close to bawling right then and there.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 02-22-2004, 06:03 AM
Master Fan

I cried twice too. But it was when Brooke was telling Karen that she's crazy about Lucas and then obviously in the LH scene.

I hate the triangle. I love Brooke and hate Peyton. And i know some people are Peyton/Lucas shippers or prefer them, but what is happening to Brooke is so wrong. Even if she is being a bit oblivious, doesn't mean she deserves this. And to find out through a webcam? Could they bit a bit more discreet! My heart is going to break when Brooke finds out. Sophia is so amazing when she does emotional scenes, she just makes me cry.

I do think Karen likes Peyton more, only because Brooke's influence is what got her son the tattoo. But in that final scene when Brooke told her how crazy she is about Lucas i think Karen liked her too. Ofcourse Haley is Karen's fav. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Also welcome all the new shippers! it's great so many more people are joining.

I know the show will prob go back to focusing on the triangle, but they can put in 1 (or hopefully 2) LH scenes in the middle of the drama. thats what im hoping for.

And that latest LH scene would be so perfect with "I'll Be" but i already made the video to that song. Maybe i should try and go back and change my vid just to add that bit in?
Old 02-22-2004, 10:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Yes, I need some L/H scenes to get me through the drama of the 'evil' triangle. I want to have some aww-worthy moments. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Maz~:
<STRONG>
I hate the triangle. I love Brooke and hate Peyton. And i know some people are Peyton/Lucas shippers or prefer them, but what is happening to Brooke is so wrong. Even if she is being a bit oblivious, doesn't mean she deserves this. And to find out through a webcam? Could they bit a bit more discreet! My heart is going to break when Brooke finds out. Sophia is so amazing when she does emotional scenes, she just makes me cry.</STRONG>
I hate the stupid triangle too! Either way someone is going to get hurt and it sucks that it has to be Brooke. Don't get me wrong, I like Peyton but I just don't get the impression that she cares about Lucas as much as Brooke does. I think that Peyton likes him a lot but Brooke is in love with him. I'm really not liking Lucas right now for what he's doing.

As for the webcam thing that is pretty wrong. I mean Peyton knows that the webcam is one and they are sitting right in front if it. I don't understand why they would kiss right there, especially if Brooke doesn't even know about them yet.

I agree. There's something about Sophia's emotional scenes that seem very sincere. I can really and truely see how much Brooke cares about Lucas.

Old 02-22-2004, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

But Brooke is argh! She's always trying to seduce him, and is too trashy for my liking
Closed Thread   Post New Thread