Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2011, 04:24 AM
Elite Fan

^ Pretty much that.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

The only thing and I MEAN the only thing that was redeeming about this episode is that #1: Sophia Bush is so freaking gorgeous #2: James Lafferty is sexy as hell and #3 The Nathan/Jamie rivercourt scene was the only scene worth watching in this whole crapfest of an episode. Watching NJ at the rivercourt brought back memories of Lucas and how the show used to revolve around two brothers and a BBcourt... the show is just ridiculous now

Also the NJ scene totally makes my heart go all gaga. I love watching James and Jackson interact They are about the only two characters who have chemistry anymore
Old 02-02-2011, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

sam was mentioned! SAM. WAS. MENTIONED! i die! <3 it's been too long.

and on the haley has alzheimer's front, umz, no. so much no! what's sad is that they beautifully built the bh friendship in season three, to which why the writers want to butcher that and haley's awesomeness in season one, idk. honestly. i can't even. i didn't even buy joy's acting in that scene either. maybe joy remembered how it really went down, ahem. #fake
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really loved the episode!

BJ finally tied the knot!

Julian, you could have chosen a more grown up best man, just saying

Brooke looked radiant, she was breathtakingly beautiful!

Mia/Chase/Alex, ENOUGH WITH THE DRAMA, I'm bored.

I kinda like Alex/Quinn friendship

Nathan is barely around anymore

Haley's speech was so contrived and ridiculous, honestly couldn't they have come up with something more true?

Apart from this I really loved it!
Old 02-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

This show has officially forgotten it's history completely. What a giant kick in the goodies to people who've actually been watching since the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely sidewalk (View Post)
^They died in a limo crash on the way there.
*snort*
emma » icon | tumblr
Moonless Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

A very nice wedding, typical and uneventful. Brooke looked beautiful as a bride and Haley looked gorgeous as the MOH but......

What was up with Nathan and Clay for that matter, I know they were there in body but they weren't really part of the episode as a whole with the exception of a few scenes???? Poor James doesn't seem happy with his character lately. Watching him at the river court and then throw the bb made me realize it was a bad move to take away his dream. Nathan and basketball are synonymous and to take that away from him sort of killied his character a bit. While Haley hasn't really had her own story line focus this season she isn't neglected in scenes, she has had ample even if they were all about someone else, but Nathan has been reduced to an extra or so it appears.

Haley's speech had me rolling my eyes too only because of the example they used in telling the story of how she met Brooke. I think she should've spoke about how she got to know her after they became roomies but prior to that she thought she was a bitch like Lucas though Peyton was bitch in the beginning.

Not really my favorite wedding that will always go to Naley second wedding and first wedding.

Last edited by weens; 02-02-2011 at 01:44 PM
weens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Haley looked so beautiful <3 I loved her dress.

The HJ scenes were adorable! And I loved Jamie's speech. It was cute.

I HATED Haley's speech. Seriously. All of it was obviously a lie. They should of went with a season 3 story. You know, when they became roomies? When they were there for each other? Not this garbage. But it is what it is.

"I knew I had found something real and genuine."
HaleyJamesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

I hated it. Hated it so much. But OF COURSE, I'm biased as a BLer.

As a huge Nathan and Haley fan, I am so disappointed with the lack of romantic scenes between them two in this episode. IT'S A WEDDING EPISODE, you guys. I could have done without that lame Mia/Chase "****ty wedding sex" crap and gone for a cute, squeeworthy Naley scene instead. I feel like the cheesiness of OTH lately is getting a little excessive.

And I won't go into the brulian yuckiness.
thecastaways !
messofadreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

It's amazing that James is billed first in the credits when this picture is a truer depiction of his status this season...his status as a glorified extra.

He's trumped by 4 guest stars and a plant!

Haley the "sidekick" and Nathan the "extra". And people wonder why fans of these two main characters and couple aren't enjoying this season? If the writers were out of story ideas for them after S7, they should have just written them out at the end of that season vs working so hard to destroy them in this, the final one.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

What did Haley say that was so terrible? I haven't seen the eppy or the season but I'm dying to know what went down

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Chastidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmba310 (View Post)
It's amazing that James is billed first in the credits when this picture is a truer depiction of his status this season...his status as a glorified extra.

He's trumped by 4 guest stars and a plant!

Haley the "sidekick" and Nathan the "extra". And people wonder why fans of these two main characters and couple aren't enjoying this season? If the writers were out of story ideas for them after S7, they should have just written them out at the end of that season vs working so hard to destroy them in this, the final one.
Wow! This is pure evidence! Someone needs to send this to Mark so he can tell his writers to get back on track already!!
Old 02-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

Send it to Mark? He controls everything in the writer's room. He knows exactly what's going on.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmba310 (View Post)
Send it to Mark? He controls everything in the writer's room. He knows exactly what's going on.
Oh I thought the episode was written by someone else? Isn't he like in LA most of the time. Anywho, I think if he would've written the episode it maybe would've been more balanced.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ It was written by someone else, but end of the day, it was Mark who controls in the writer's room and lot of other stuff since this is his show.. Not someone else's show..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlyshorty85 (View Post)
^ It was written by someone else, but end of the day, it was Mark who controls in the writer's room and lot of other stuff since this is his show.. Not someone else's show..
Maybe, maybe not? He could have other projects going on right now and at this point the show is on autopilot and the actors tend to have a lot of control too. Maybe he was too busy to over see this, because really he usually handles all the biggies doesn't he and when he does you can tell that the quality of the writing is soooo much better and even more consistent with the old OTH.
Reply   Post New Thread