Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2004, 06:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

sounds like u guys had a lot of fun, anyways..i feel soo bad for joy..did that guy really say what's this *******?

*~OnE tReE hIlL~*Chad-James-Hilarie-Joy-Sophia:NaLeY 4eVeR!*~
Met JoY, sOpHiA, tYlEr, LeE, mIcHeLlE, and jEsSiCa. OTH Concert 3.8.05/San Francisco!
OneTreeHillQT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

i might have slapped the guy upside the head

BabyJamesIsMine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 06:56 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by truelovepj
Omg! That girl was standing in front of me before she decided to raid the stage. We were all laughing because she was completely drunk and there were these two guys that she just met that were fighting over her and she kept yelling "(insert name) from Chicago!" over and over again! It was so annoying.
Hey were those two short guys one was brunette and the other blonde with spiked hair. I saw those two guys, I think they were both drunk. My friend and I commented that they were both kind of sleazy. I can't believe that girl, she kept yelling "Erin from Chicago". I think she almost ruined some parts of the show by constantly yelling and trying to get attention, thank god you said something because she stopped and we were all wondering what happened.

I can't believe there were so many of us there and we didn't even get to say hello to one another. Maybe next time then.
zero7fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 07:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks zero7fan, sprinkle13181, and truelovepj for the recap of last night. I feel so bad for Joie though, what with all the rude people, I wonder why she was so sad though. I love the pictures though Michelle, how hot is James? *sigh* oh, and I'm really glad that you were able to sneak in your camera.
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
~Audrey~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 07:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I really feel bad for Joy.. like seriously! She does not deserve that whatsoever! Did she look sad when she walked off? :-/

*Accidentally hits kid on the head w/ the megaphone*"Oh shiiiii..." *Runs of laughing* -Hilarie

Stop searching forever.. Happiness is just next to you...
~*.:Tiff:.*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 03:09 PM
New Fan

I was there too!

I was at the HOB too! yay! I should probably go ahead and like type up my little review. I'm so excited still but I remember every part. I know a lot of you that went, went to see Bryan, James, and Joy. Mostly I was there for Gavin, lol. But I love OTH too so seeing them was a plus for me. The pass the line thing... we did that too! LOL. My friend Mollie and I, we did that, although we didn't find out about it til we got to the restaurant. We were just gonna go have some dessert, but we ate so that we could do that thing. Um yeah... so it was like 4? when we got there. Around that and we went into the restaurant and they sat us by the window and we heard soundcheck going on but I couldn't tell who it was until Just Friends came on and I was like "It IS Gavin doing soundcheck!" lol. So we ate and we were looking out the window and there's a really long story to go along with the looking out the window thing, but to make it short, we watched Bryan walk around the parking lot for like an hour. LOL. He was just walking around but we didn't realize it was him, we were just watching the cute 'guy in the orange shirt' lol. So anyway, yeah, we finally realized it was him and then James showed up with his girlfriend, brother, and mom (or who I am assuming was his mom). At first, and this was hilarious, I couldn't figure out who the blonde was. She looks soooo young, I thought she was his brother's girlfriend, but then she started like wiping off James shirt as if he had crumbs on him and then he smiled and turned to play with her earing. *gag me* I'm not one of those people that begrudges him a girlfriend. I know he loves her. But they just do not make a cute couple at all. And so after awhile, the group of them went inside but Bryan kept coming out. I don't know. He was like pacing from the venue to the bus and back and forth while he was on the phone. And I think it was because his celloist (yes, Bryan has a celloist in his band) was late, lol. So when he finally showed up, Bryan went inside. And so then we payed our bill and we went outside. Got in the pass the line line, lol. There was about 7 or 8 people in front of us. And we just stood there for awhile, lol. I heard you scream Bethany! lol. That was so funny and I couldn't see her but my friend did and she goes 'She's right there. The little girl in the orange' and finally I saw her and I turn to my friend and I was like "Mollie, she's wearing yellow." and we started like busting up. It was hilarious. So yeah, you were just like a few people behind us. Did you see when Gavin walked by? Like, right after we got in line, two girls in front of us go 'Oh look, it's Gavin.' and he was on his cell phone and he just walked by, looked over at us in line and smiled and waved, said 'hey' and then kept going. When he said hey, I swear all of us giggled on cue, lol. IT was hilarious. And then he walked back by and we were like 'Oh look, he changed.' It was so funny. So anyway, we get our wristbands (that's another story all together since the stupid security guy screwed up) and we go inside. We got our camera in too. Ours was hidden inside a wallet (you would have had to see it to believe it) and we were front row too! well, like almost front row. There was one person between me and the stage and I like knew a lot of the girls around me and yes, they were all there for Marc Broussard, lol. So a lot of them left when Marc was done. But before that! lol. Yeah, so we're all talking and stuff and then the concert starts. James, Mark Schwan, Bryan and Bryan's band are on stage. James is so shy! lol. You could totally tell that he was unsure of what to say up there. And Bryan, well, we had already decided we were in love with him from watching him earlier but we cracked up when he was still wearing the orange shirt. Like I said, long story. So yeah, they introduce Bryan. James joked about taking his shirt off cause 'Boy Toy' was written underneath. Then they left. Bryan performed like 6 songs. They were great too, but did anyone besides me like go (well, ok, the expression is easier to make in AIM) but like was anyone surprised when he cussed? I mean, it didn't bother me, but for some reason, i just wasn't expecting it, lol. And during that song about maybe having a girlfriend, lol, he goes 'she's probably ****ing around on me so i might as well **** around on her too' lol and i was just like wow, he cussed. lol. And he kept spilling his beer which was hilarious. And yeah, he was just adorable. And it really pissed me off that my 'friends' around me kept talking while he was singing. i kept giving them dirty looks but they didn't care. they didn't like bryan. one of them had a pin that said 'your band sucks' and she holds it up from her shirt and shows one of the other girls as if to say bryan sucked. so i was mad at them. but yeah, So then marc broussard came out. He was incredible. I knew 'of' him before the show, but had never heard him so I was very impressed. Luckily I got rid of some of my 'friends' after that because they were just there for him, but then it took FOREVER for Joy to come out. And I actually, from where I was standing, I could see Joy standing in the back hallway while Marc was performing. She didn't look impressed and I'm sticking to my 'she was having a bad day' theory. So anyway, Marc goes off. A bunch of people around me leave. Somebody pushed the set list that Marc played out to Acacia (my friend) and so she got that. Long time passes, they FINALLY open the curtains and James and Mark are back. Everyone kept yelling 'Take it off James' and yes, I was one of them, lol. But then Mark says "We're from One Tree Hill and it feels a little weird that no one up here is naked. I'm taking my shirt off" lol. So he does and the cutest part was James goes 'Where's the Boy Toy?' lol. Adorable. They introduce Joy and then leave. She comes on, sings the song. I don't know. She seemed very... sad, or upset, or just very unimpressed, and then she left. I love her so I think that she was just having a bad day. And then finally Gavin came out. And yeah, I don't think you all want a play by play of Gavin's set, lol. So I won't give it to ya. But let me just say that I love Gavin, and if any of you go over to *******.com or OTHC Fan Fiction, I'm over there as ytsgrl and look at my most recent posts. you'll see my new banner "Bryan and Gavin... my gods." LOL. And me being the really stupid person that I am, I didn't bust out my camera until Gavin, so I took no pics of Bethany, none of Bryan, none of James. I was upset after I realized I could have and my camera would not have gotten taken away, cause that's what I was afraid of. So I have really really good pics of Gavin. If you want to see them, just AIM me at lovnOTH5. But yeah, I do know that Joie Luck Club has some of Joy singing and I got one of Bryan and Gavin from the VIP afterparty from my friend who was there. And so far... I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to your name, but whoever posted their five surviving pics, lol, you're the only one I know who has pics of James. I really want some of Bryan's performance though. Also, as far as the James and his girlfriend thing go, I didn't see him up on the balcony. before the show started I looked up and saw his girlfriend and brother up there. but by the end of the show, they were gone and my friends who were at the party didn't see him there, so maybe he left before the show was over. His brother is after all a minor so he had a curfew in LA, lol. A little known fact though is that Brett Claywell aka Tim was also there that night. He was at the party. My friend met him. LOL. I'm just glad to know that they're all like humans. YOu know? Like with Bryan's song lyrics? He's just a normal guy who has normal guy um... cravings? LOL. And watching them before the show was so cute. I don't see them as celebrities anymore. They're just people, lol. And I was very happy to see them as people and not as 'The stars of One Tree Hill' ya know? It was great. I'm done rambling. LOL.
Bryana
You think you're name is pass the joint" ~Gavin DeGraw (Chemical Party Track#5)
ytsgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Bryana- Thanks so much for sharing your experience! First, it's so nice to hear so much praise for Marc because he's awesome. He's just so great live.

That's too bad about Joie. Poor girl. I would've loved to have heard Bryan. And he has a cellist? That's awesome. Also very cool that Brett was there.
RoxyBlueGirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 06:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

ytsgrl, thanks for posting ur experience!

*~OnE tReE hIlL~*Chad-James-Hilarie-Joy-Sophia:NaLeY 4eVeR!*~
Met JoY, sOpHiA, tYlEr, LeE, mIcHeLlE, and jEsSiCa. OTH Concert 3.8.05/San Francisco!
OneTreeHillQT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 06:09 PM
New Fan

Hey y'all... i was just wondering if anyone went to Santa Monica, to the signing and performing of Gavin DeGraw. 3 members from the cast of One Tree Hill were to appear too!!!
Also, any pictures from the HoB performance with Gavin DeGraw and One Tree Hill???

Hey sprinkle13181!!! sorry i haven't posted in a while, i'm been busy catching up with everything after the concert. i'm so glad that we met and hung out at HoB. it was so fun!!!
Johnny's_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

thanks for that bryana and even tho i didnt go to it "I KNOW" lol and ita about james and his gf lol *gag me too* thanks again

BabyJamesIsMine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 06:41 PM
Extreme Fan

*gag me three!*

im happy to hear ...
Quote:
But they just do not make a cute couple at all.

"The are two tragedies in life: one is to lose your heart's desire, the other is to gain it."<3
/<3
add me!!
LovinLafferty_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 09:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for sharing all that info everyone but I was wondering if people could post about their experiences from the after party. Thanks
Crazy4OTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Hey Everyone!

Just thought I would share my story. I met Paul Johansson about a week and a half ago in L.A. We were both at this club Josephs in Hollywood. I didn't know it, but my cousin who I was staying with knows him. The rest of the story is going to make me sound like a big weirdo. Anyway, I walked up to my cousin and I didn't see who he was talking to. It was Paul and my re-action was as follows:
Me: *gasp* Oh my god.
Paul: *gasp* Oh my god, what?
Me: You're on One Tree Hill. [he started laughing.] I hate your character.
Paul: Thanks. [Still laughing.]
Me: No, I mean I hate your character.
Then I started asking him questions about next season and I asked him about his co-stars. He was so nice and sooo handsome. I got a picture with him.

[I don't know why you would want to see it bigger, but just incase all you have to do is click.]

Later!
Rachel

Last edited by rachem_chul; 07-16-2004 at 04:00 PM
rachem_chul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 04:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Aww, thanks for sharing your story and pic. You're so lucky! So Paul's a clubber? I'd probably tell him I hate his character, too. Would you mind sharing what he said about the cast?
Old 07-16-2004, 04:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aww Rachel you look beautiful, and Paul looks sexy. LOL. thanks for sharing that. Paul's such a cutie "Oh my god, what?" LOL!
Reply   Post New Thread