Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe/hil/LP fan (View Post)
^BH were roommates in college?
you know what I meant
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Caught up on this eppy over the weekend and I liked it. I haven't really been watching this season, but would never miss Brooke's wedding. She looked beautiful! And I have to admit I cried seeing my girl walk down the aisle. So glad she is finally happy. She deserves it. I overlooked the BH mistakes in their history because the speech was so sweet. This show is constantly messing things up so I wasn;t surprised at all. And if people think this episode was awful, then don't watch tomorrow nights. Eek talk about horrible promo! Superheros?
Old 02-08-2011, 06:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

wow ! haley is brooke best friend now ! really mark

oh and ONE TREE HILL please die
CHILARIELOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by weens (View Post)
All I can say is when a fandom continues to gush and reminisce about old ships or old episodes and scenes of a favortie couple, then clearly something is wrong or has gone wrong along the way.

If you observe the main page of Fan Forum, all the threads are either Naley, Brucas or Leyton related, where are all the other threads.......hmmmm?
seriously?
Old 05-22-2015, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHILARIELOVE (View Post)
wow ! haley is brooke best friend now ! really mark

oh and ONE TREE HILL please die
that's what kills me about Season 8. THEY REWROTE history because a character left. I mean just rip out everyone's memories and just use pointless ones in it's place.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
that's what kills me about Season 8. THEY REWROTE history because a character left. I mean just rip out everyone's memories and just use pointless ones in it's place.
I know. I hated that.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought this was a decent episode.

I like the Quinn and Hayley friendship a lot, I think they are sweet together. I liked Quinn comforting Alex after seeing Mia/Chase together (which btw, ew).

People talk about Nathan’s lack of screen time and how the guest stars get more focus, but to me this episode actually felt sort of balanced between all the characters?

I’m not BH’s biggest fan so i didn’t understand what was up with all their scenes this episode, it just felt a bit forced. Clearly the writer was a big BH fan lol. I agree that Haley’s speech about Brooke was really dumb. There were so many things wrong with it. Firstly, Haley never struck me as a girl that wanted to be popular. Maybe deep down or as a freshmen, but we never saw that. I also didn’t see how them meeting for the first time helped her see that Brooke was a good person lol. She was pretty rude to her. LOL. They also didnt become friends after that? It took another year for them to become friends really… Just, stupid. it could have been written so much better.

I can’t believe that Brooke’s father didn’t come to the wedding. How sad. But of course they didn’t mention Lucas or Peyton either. Julian’s father dancing with Brooke was really sweet.

The BJ flashbacks were pretty cute though, it was nice to see some flashes of their history. And “marry me” playing over it was a good song choice. Brooke deserves to be happy after all these years so good for her!

There were a few random moments in the episode like the looks between Jamie/Madison (like wtf) and the pictures of Alex/Chase/Mia. WHO CARES. lol.

Skills “dont nobody say nothing!” and everyone laughing and Chase going “bam!” was one of my favorite parts of the episode. I found it pretty hilarious.

I forgot about Clay too, he hasn’t been in this season much at all. I did enjoy the clay and quinn scene in the episode though. I like that Quinn told him the truth about Katie.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread