Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2004, 10:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by RoswellDreamer5:
<STRONG>Xio-That is so cool-you quoted me! I'm so honored.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i quoted you cause your opinion was so close to mine... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

also, i have a question:: the credits changed a bit, right? or was it in my imagination? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 01-08-2004, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for clearing up the title. That's so cute. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Also can I be added to the list?

[ 01-08-2004: Message edited wanderer78 ]
Old 01-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

Xio-Well, that's cool we have similar opinions! And yes, the credits did change. Rachel is in there now along with the Melinda (something) who plays Marissa's Mom, Julie and Tate Donovan, who plays her Dad. I think those are all just added in or maybe it was just Rachel who was added in.

Ok, I was up late last night trying to find Adam Brody in American Pie 2. In the ending credits, it says he's one of the 3 high school guys listed. Well, they had so many extras and people in that movie (in the party scenes) that I could not see where Adam Brody was. I'm thinking he might be this one guy though who has like brown hair and its a fro sorta like Adam's and he has glasses on. He shakes hands with that one guy who goes out with that girl Vicki. Well, if anyone knows where Adam is in that movie, please tell me!

-Christy
Old 01-09-2004, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah...the credits did change.I lvoe the change because it was really stupid to keep the other cast memebers out when they were such a large part of the cast! Rachel,Melinda,and Chris were the ones added.Even though I love the S/S/A(yes..I know Seth picked Anna,but I for one don't think it's over with just yet),but I''m getting really tried of it.Seth picked Anna,but it wasn't like 'This is my FINAL choice'.And now in the previews for next time,Summer keeps on trying to get between them...ugh..this triangle is going on way too long.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 01-09-2004, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

I agree that the triangle has been going on far to long and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight.
Old 01-09-2004, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

I like the SSA triangle. I thik it's cool. Yes, this thing has been done before on other shows but so what? I don't mind. It's nice to see that Seth is wanted by two girls instead of none.

-Christy
Old 01-09-2004, 05:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I like the SSA triangle. I thik it's cool. Yes, this thing has been done before on other shows but so what? I don't mind. It's nice to see that Seth is wanted by two girls instead of none.
lol, im surprised more girls dont like him!

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 01-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah R:
<STRONG>

lol, im surprised more girls dont like him!</STRONG>
i know! there must be something wrong with those girls in newport!

setham #46

sock monkey #38

I had my 1000th post at the OC Setham thread #22!
Old 01-09-2004, 06:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah R:
<STRONG>

lol, im surprised more girls dont like him!</STRONG>
Well I can see why in Seth's early days..he was this shy nerdy guy. But now...it is beyond me. lol
Old 01-09-2004, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

I would think that Seth would have girls chasing him down the street
Old 01-09-2004, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Man...the other girls in the O.C. suck...sexy Seth Cohen walking around all day right infront of them and they want ugly jocks..weird
Old 01-09-2004, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

I agree. Who wouldn't want Seth? He's cute, he's funny, and tons of fun to be around.

-Christy
Old 01-09-2004, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

I know..seriously..he's like the best guy on tv since Pacey Witter! Oooh..Seth Cohen and Pacey Witter together in a room with me...man..that would be something. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamOn777:
<STRONG>Man...the other girls in the O.C. suck...sexy Seth Cohen walking around all day right infront of them and they want ugly jocks..weird</STRONG>
Those girls are crazy I mean Seth is alot of things but ugly is not one of them.
Old 01-09-2004, 09:47 PM
Absolute Fan

The triangle is getting OLD. It could be really interesting if it were done properly, but it isn't. I can think of several ways they could have done it, but the way it's turning out makes me respect the characters less and less every episode. Seth can't make up his mind, and Summer and Anna are putting up with it. I think that makes for a sucky triangle, but it might just be me.

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamOn777:
<STRONG>I lvoe the change because it was really stupid to keep the other cast memebers out when they were such a large part of the cast! Rachel,Melinda,and Chris were the ones added.</STRONG>
Wasn't Chris always in the credits? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Anyway, I'm glad that they added Melinda and Rachel as soon as they could. (The standard order of episodes for a new show is 13 episodes, and Rachel and Melinda became regulars in the 14th.)

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤}{îÖ¤:
<STRONG>Also, yes, I used to post a lot in the Candy thread! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] most of my posts are from there [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You had a different nick back then right? cause i don't remember LLS.</STRONG>
I was misssarah63 for a little while, and after that I was the laziest little candy. I mostly posted during S3. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread