Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That was adorabel Jamie

Hmm no S/S on the preview on ET. Allll R/M. But there was a cute bit of Summer.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Love all the new videos
Old 04-04-2005, 06:31 PM
Addicted Fan

hey where are all u guys? im so bored
and i have a huuuuge debate i have to write tonite..and it has to be in french ....and im desperatley trying to procrastinate, but u aren't helping
Old 04-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Review of Enodia's video (the only one I had time to watch):

I loved the dialogue in the beginning. It was a nice way to set up the aura of the video without jumping into things too quickly. I also liked how you kept the scenes short and too the point, they're more meaningful and a lot more interesting when they don't continue on for a minute. As someone said before, I liked how you (I don't really know how to phrase this) contrasted and even compared the scenes. The Alex/Zach kisses in the beginning were great ways to show the obstacles of these characters, but not draw it out...still keeping your focus mainly on S/S. I also loved the full circle bedroom theme. It was a nice, fitting song choice as well. Great job!
"The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that is has come to be disbelieved in. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only...Nothing is more real than these great shocks which two souls give each other in exchanging this spark."

-Cameron
Old 04-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enodia

Mernie, that video was beautiful. The intro was my favorite. That was very creative. You're starting to give me some ideas... Thanks for posting that. It was beautiful! I think I've heard the song before, who sings it?

Erm.. I think it was Natasha Beddingfield, Mernie said.
Old 04-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadameBovary
Review of Enodia's video (the only one I had time to watch):

I loved the dialogue in the beginning. It was a nice way to set up the aura of the video without jumping into things too quickly. I also liked how you kept the scenes short and too the point, they're more meaningful and a lot more interesting when they don't continue on for a minute. As someone said before, I liked how you (I don't really know how to phrase this) contrasted and even compared the scenes. The Alex/Zach kisses in the beginning were great ways to show the obstacles of these characters, but not draw it out...still keeping your focus mainly on S/S. I also loved the full circle bedroom theme. It was a nice, fitting song choice as well. Great job!
aw, thank you! Nicely said! Now, I had wanted to reply to this as soon as I read it, but the board closed down on me at the wrong time. I think it's great that you actually understood what I was trying to do and where I was taking it. That's what makes it fun to share. I kept the scenes short so not to bore people mid way through the video. And that's cool that you even noticed that. Thank you so much for your review. I'm really glad you liked it, and hopefully there will be more in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [captain oats]
Erm.. I think it was Natasha Beddingfield, Mernie said.
Ah, well, I never said I was quick on the uptake. *off to download now* Thanks.

Quote:
Hmm no S/S on the preview on ET. Allll R/M. But there was a cute bit of Summer.
aw, I don't know how much contrived!R/M I can take. They're like moths getting caught in the light of fire. But what did they show of Summer? Was she the back shadow to Marissa again?
Credit for icon: kiifrootloop
Old 04-04-2005, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCantBelieveItsNotButter
for some reason my comp wont let me watch this vid
What exactly is the problem? Do you not have winzip cause the video is in a zip file and you have to have it to unzip it.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-04-2005, 09:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

such great videos we have.... awesome job!!

just felt like posting some pics...credit to UA

i really loved how seth kissed summer here...he kinda lingered and breathe her in...i love that
Old 04-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Extreme Fan

aww... I love those pictures. My favorite is Adam laying his head on Rachel's lap.

And, yeah, I think he was definitely breathing her in. I'm telling you, the girl puts something in her shampoo. He doesn't even go for the lips, he goes straight for the hair.
Credit for icon: kiifrootloop
Old 04-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
aww... I love those pictures. My favorite is Adam laying his head on Rachel's lap.
Me too. That is sooooo adorable. True love at its finest.
Old 04-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Loyal Fan

I loooooooove how he goes for her hair too. There's something sweet about it, and to me is better than a kiss on the check. Nose kisses are also nice though, we need some more of those. Summer should give him one next.
Old 04-04-2005, 11:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Awww I love S/S pics. Now I need to go watch all these new vids!

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!
Old 04-04-2005, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the S/S we were given in the beach promos. Even that one picture where he's just resting his head in her lap is so cute. And then we had the piggy backs, and the nose kiss.... ahh.
Old 04-05-2005, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

They need to do another promo like that. Hell, they could have just made that whole beach promo thing an episode where the Cohen-Nichol-Cooper's+2 are just hanging out at the beach in formal attire and that would have been the best episode ever.

You know that promo pic of Seth playing guitar at the beach? I wish we could have gotten a pic of Seth with the guitar and Summer sitting beside him, like he's serenading her.

Old 04-05-2005, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

Yes! Seth's Serenade to Summer. That would be the cutest/funniest thing ever.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread