Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2015, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Walking Dead Season 6 Featurette Teases What’s On the Way

Quote:
The video gives fans some great interviews with key cast and crew members, including Lennie James, who returned at the end of Season 5 to reprise his role as Morgan Jones. The last season found Rick and the group trying to at least pretend to acclimate to the sheltered and naive life behind the walls of Alexandria, but as we all saw in the Season 5 finale, all bets are off. In Season 6 we’re going to have a changed Deanna, who has now lost her husband and one of her sons. The harsh reality of the outside has begun to finally touch her life, and the decision to let her constable execute one of her citizens will most certainly change not only Deanna, but also how the rest of the citizens of Alexandria view her.

These video interviews make it clear that Season 6 is going to involve the citizens of Alexandria having to find a way to trust and live with Rick and his group in their true form. Co-executive producer Denise Huth puts it best when she says that as long as the citizens continue to be naive to the dangers of the outside world, they are dangerous to live with. It will be interesting to see how Rick interacts with Morgan after so long, because after the events of the prison and Terminus he is certainly a different Rick Grimes. Morgan, no doubt, has evolved too after losing his son and somewhat losing his mind for a time.

Fans of the comic book series already know how far the series deviates from that established continuity, so we don’t really have a completely accurate measuring stick for the direction that the show is going to take. What we can see pretty clearly is that Rick will continue to evolve and explore his own brutality vs his humanity, and Morgan is going to end up being a wild card.

Very little concrete news has been let out about the season, save the news that the comic book character Paul ‘Jesus’ Monroe (Tom Payne) will be added to the show, along with Heath (Corey Hawkins), and that digital effects will be necessary to show the natural decay of the zombies. After all, they’ve been around for a while.

The Walking Dead returns October 11th at 9 PM (eastern) on AMC. Fear the Walking Dead currently airs Sunday nights at 9 PM (eastern) on AMC.

Old 09-26-2015, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

Cannot wait until October 11th!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-08-2015, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

This Sunday

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 10-27-2015, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

does anybody have the trailer for next episode?
Old 10-28-2015, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Using my phone , there are new set photos showing a new character name "Jesus " . Also In the set photos Glen , Rick , michonne . Once my desktop reboots ill add a link and photo
http://screencrush.com/the-walking-d...n-lives-negan/
Old 10-28-2015, 02:50 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 10-28-2015, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Someone please tell me Glenn is okay??!!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-29-2015, 08:21 AM
Loyal Fan

There are several pictures floating around the internet of the actor filming on set way past this episode. It was also pretty much confirmed on The Talking Dead when the actor was not there, although the actors whose character(s) die in an episode are usually there, when Glenn was not mentionned in the "In Memoriam" section of the show about everybody that died in the episode and finally Greg Nicotero (who is in charge of the special effects designs and workings) stated in an interviews that the scenes and the effects were designed to be confusing and not reveal who was being torn appart.

All in all, Glenn lives
Old 10-29-2015, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

thanks for the promo!
Old 10-29-2015, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by marikolab (View Post)
There are several pictures floating around the internet of the actor filming on set way past this episode. It was also pretty much confirmed on The Talking Dead when the actor was not there, although the actors whose character(s) die in an episode are usually there, when Glenn was not mentionned in the "In Memoriam" section of the show about everybody that died in the episode and finally Greg Nicotero (who is in charge of the special effects designs and workings) stated in an interviews that the scenes and the effects were designed to be confusing and not reveal who was being torn appart.

All in all, Glenn lives
Great news! My 15 year old niece is obsessed with this show and cried when she watched the episode even though she feels like he didn't truly die. She typically doesn't search for spoilers although she said in this case, she wants confirmation he's alive if possible, lol.

I will pass your post along to her.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Using my phone , there are new set photos showing a new character name "Jesus " . Also In the set photos Glen , Rick , michonne . Once my desktop reboots ill add a link and photo
'The Walking Dead' Confirms Glenn's Survival, S7 Big Bad
Thanks for the promo!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 10-30-2015, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks from me too!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-03-2015, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marikolab (View Post)
There are several pictures floating around the internet of the actor filming on set way past this episode. It was also pretty much confirmed on The Talking Dead when the actor was not there, although the actors whose character(s) die in an episode are usually there, when Glenn was not mentionned in the "In Memoriam" section of the show about everybody that died in the episode and finally Greg Nicotero (who is in charge of the special effects designs and workings) stated in an interviews that the scenes and the effects were designed to be confusing and not reveal who was being torn appart. All in all, Glenn lives
Thank you!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-04-2015, 08:41 AM
MST Manager

I cannot see the promo.
Old 11-04-2015, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

promo was deleted due to ther account being deleted .

I need to find the source but today I read Glen fate will be known very soon.
The Walking Dead Season 6 Spoilers: Glenn’s Return Episode Details – Steven Yeun’s Name Missing From TWD Credits | Celeb Dirty Laundry

says he survives

Quote:

Last night on season 6, episode 4 of ‘The Walking Dead,’ fans who believe Glenn has become zombie food pointed out Steven Yeun’s name was noticeably absent from the opening credits. This is the first episode in which Steven’s name has not been a part of the credits. The show has remained tight-lipped on Glenn’s apparent death. Showrunner Scott Gimple issued a statement via ‘The Talking Dead,’ which is not the typical protocol when addressing the death of character.

Steven’s name may have been removed from the credits of the Morgan-focused episode, ‘Here’s Not Here,’ but as CDL has reported – Yeun has been spotted filming at The Hilltop location, which has not been discovered in the current plot line of TWD. In addition to multiple sightings of Steven on set, the actor recently signed a new contract with the series.

So why remove Steven Yeun from the credits? Most likely to toy with eagle-eyed fans. It seems AMC has learned its lesson after accidently spoiling the death of Shane (Jon Bernthal), and is going to greater measures to protect its shock value.
As we’ve covered – CDL knows Glenn’s fate. Fans won’t get the official answer as to whether or not Glenn is dead until episode 7. Next week’s episode will cover the aftermath of the Wolves attacking Alexandria and Norman Reedus fans will take delight in a Daryl-heavy arc in episode 6.

Glenn’s return has also been rumored to involve another character. Some theories suggest Enid will be involved with the pizza boy’s rescue, while others believe Glenn’s return will segway the introduction of Paul Monroe a.k.a. Jesus. Tom Payne has been cast to portray the role of Jesus, but isn’t due to show up in episode 10.

So how does Glenn survive? It could be as simple as using that flare gun to distract the walkers after he seeks refuge under the dumpster. However Glenn manages to narrowly escape death again, plan on seeing his return by episode 7 on TWD.
Not sure how good this source is, we have seen photos of the charecture looking like Jesus on set with Rick Glen etc .
Closed Thread   Post New Thread