Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2012, 09:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Is the 'fun with flags' thing supposed to have double meaning, like the use of the word 'wood' during the game the guys play in #100?
I don't think so... I believe it literally means that.. Sheldon is someone who would be fascinated by things like flags. He made a flag for their apartment remember?
I can't wait to see Sheldon and Amy in their costumes though.. reading that report was funny, I can't wait...
Old 01-18-2012, 09:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1970 (View Post)
Interesting title. Could this be about L/S, H/R or even A/B/P?

How about Sheldon reworking the roommate agreement with Leonard about Penny and Amy.
I like that idea! Every time the Roommate Agreement gets brought up in an episode, hilarity will most certainly ensue...
Old 01-18-2012, 10:16 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChelsea (View Post)
I don't think so... I believe it literally means that.. Sheldon is someone who would be fascinated by things like flags. He made a flag for their apartment remember?
I can't wait to see Sheldon and Amy in their costumes though.. reading that report was funny, I can't wait...
Well, I know that flag would literally mean flag to Sheldon & Amy, but those naughty writers like to infuse the most innocent things with double tenderes.
I could not tell from the IMDb report if that was the punchline.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:34 AM
Addicted Fan

The only flag jokes I can recall from the reports are the "surrender to fun" and "fun und flags". But I guess they tend to find ways to add pun into [I]fun[I/].
Old 01-18-2012, 01:09 PM
Supreme Fan

Rox, isn't 14 the one you didn't get to attend? So that was probably a welcoming surprise to have seen it before anyone else.

☆Krys ☆
Old 01-18-2012, 01:11 PM
New Fan

Hello
i´m new in this Forum but i read along since the 17th thread.
can´t wait for next taping report from ennaxor.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey! Everyone has been talking about an episode I don't know anything about!

Where can I this information? Is that the one you couldn't attend, Roxanne?

:// I want to know so badly!
Old 01-18-2012, 01:27 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fercita (View Post)
Hey! Everyone has been talking about an episode I don't know anything about!

Where can I this information? Is that the one you couldn't attend, Roxanne?

:// I want to know so badly!
We're talking about 5.14. Roxanne did not attend the taping but an IMDb poster did and we brought the details here and here.

Last edited by moyrani; 01-18-2012 at 01:35 PM
Old 01-18-2012, 01:38 PM
New Fan

Can´t believe it!
Just found out that we have to watch the 4th season again before they airing the 5th.....
when it´s going on that slow we will see the 5th season in march...
thats annoying...
Old 01-18-2012, 02:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxa (View Post)
Can´t believe it!
Just found out that we have to watch the 4th season again before they airing the 5th.....
when it´s going on that slow we will see the 5th season in march...
thats annoying...
First of all: Welcome here, in our nerdy ranks! You can introduce yourself on the TBBT board forum, if you would like to. I'm certain that the mods are very willing to assist you, in case you're having any troubles regarding .

Secondly: What, really? I thought Pro7 would show us the rest of season 4 (I could still slap them for breaking off the last bits of it, gnn. -.-), which would be remaining 5 episodes if I'm correct? And than immediately start with season five.

So to speak, double episodes at the usual airing date (around 10pm), but this time they'll one of the "new" season and afterwards one of the older ones. I've checked their homepage and it say that TBBT will continue mid february. Okay...you're right. That would mean we have to wait till march for the 5th season to air. Darn-it.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Rox's report as well! Hope you had fun there. And the title sounds interesting. My first thought would veer towards the L/S roommate agreement as well, but who knows? They do surprise us quite often.

And congratulations, carl, for winning that behind the scenes auction! Me = so jealous.

Am I allowed to ask, how you've managed to win it? Was it a kind of 'open contest' you've attended? Would interest me.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:36 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonHummingbird (View Post)
First of all: Welcome here, in our nerdy ranks! You can introduce yourself on the TBBT board forum, if you would like to. I'm certain that the mods are very willing to assist you, in case you're having any troubles regarding .

Secondly: What, really? I thought Pro7 would show us the rest of season 4 (I could still slap them for breaking off the last bits of it, gnn. -.-), which would be remaining 5 episodes if I'm correct? And than immediately start with season five.

So to speak, double episodes at the usual airing date (around 10pm), but this time they'll one of the "new" season and afterwards one of the older ones. I've checked their homepage and it say that TBBT will continue mid february. Okay...you're right. That would mean we have to wait till march for the 5th season to air. Darn-it.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Rox's report as well! Hope you had fun there. And the title sounds interesting. my first thought would veer towards the L/S roommate agreement as well, but who knows? They do surprise us quite often.

And congratulations, carl, for winning that behind the scenes auction! Me = so jealous.

Am I allowed to ask, how you've managed to win it? Was it a kind of 'open contest' you've attended? Would interest me.

Thank you to welcome me so nice.

I don´t know if it´s official already but on myfanbase.de i read that they air the 19th ep on 7.2.12 on pro 7.
And if they´re airing one ep every tuesday the last ep would be on 13.3.
but i don´t think they will start directly with the 5th.... maybe they repeat some episodes....or they mess it up again and airing something else....
Old 01-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Extreme Fan

I think the only chance is to wait and see...but honestly, I've already lost my trust in Pro7. Aside from the fact that I kinda dislike the german dubbing sometimes *cough* Oh well, at least the american episodes are airing quite fluently and there are possibilities to satiate your TBBT hunger by watching them online.

Some new, very tiny promos stuff, guys: The Big Bang Theory - Episode 5.15 - The Beta Test Initiation, Promotional Photos!

Awwww, already love, love, love the pretzel princess! The whole 'fun with flags' event looks amusing.

Oh, and finally some promo pics including Raj - and only Raj! You can't imagine how happy I am right now. This episode will surely make my day.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Photos for Episode 5.14 - The Beta Test Initiation

Photo Archive - The Big Bang Theory - Season 5 - Promotional Episode Photos - Episode 5.15 - The Beta Test Initiation

Sorry if its been posted before. Plus any idea what time the report will be up (THanks)
Old 01-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Thank you so much for the pictures, really appreciate it.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the photo heads up! I don't know why but there are times the photos in spoilertv do not show up in my browser! At least it worked in my phone. :-/ I am freaking out over Highland Boy Cooper and Pretzel Princess Fowler! Hahahahaha! I hope they post the bigger ones soon.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread