View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 11:43 AM
CinnamonHummingbird
Extreme Fan

Thank you for the catch-up, Melissa!
And just a few minutes ago the same person shared another thread with a little bit more spoiler (not as detailed as Roxanne's, but though worth reading of course. I don't own anything.

Here it is:
So, since it says right in the title that it's spoiler filled, I'm not going to put up the spoiler alert thingies on anything. So if you don't want to be spoiled, then stop reading. I wrote about my experience in a spoiler free format in the "I get to go to a taping!" thread, so you can always read that.

So! Last night's taping was fun! I don't remember EVERYTHING so, it won't be quite like those spoiler reports that you get that goes through every line. The episode kind of had an A, B, AND C, plot line. The A plot involved Leonard and Penny's dealing with the kinks of starting a relationship again, the B plot involved Raj finally finding a "woman" he could talk to in the form of Siri on his new iPhone. . And the small C plot involved Sheldon, with the help of Amy, creating a new little youtube series called "Sheldon Cooper presents Fun With Flags".

Ok the A plot...lets see what I can remember. haha! So Leonard and Penny go on their date (which I don't think we saw...it's kind of blurring with the 100th episode in my head since we watched that right before the start of the taping). When they get back, they discuss starting a relationship again. And Leonard suggests that they treat it like a beta test and give "bug reports" to each other instead of holding things in. So then I believe the next scene with them in it is watching Doctor Who (AH! The characters in 1 favorite show watching my other favorite show!) and Penny asks Leonard if this is supposed to be a date, to which he replies "I'm feeling like the answer here is no". So she gives him a quick bug report to say that he should plan better dates. So he says, ok. Then Penny leaves and as she's walking out Leonard says "oh here's my bug report for you" and gives her this huge color coded list (red for "fix immediately", yellow for "eh...if you have time", and green for "eh...i could probably live with it). So the on a different day, Leonard comes over to Penny's to pick her up for a date and she's reading "2 weeks to rock hard abs" so that Penny can (she picks up the list to read from) "Have read more books so that there is something for us to talk about". Then she goes to get shoes stating (again from the list) that she hopes she can find a shorter pair that don't make Leonard feel like he is walking with his mommy. So Leonard takes Penny on the date, which it turns out is to a shooting range. Which she is very happy about. She loads the gun and then turns to Leonard (after setting the gun down) and kisses him. As they're kissing they bump the gun and Leonard's foot gets shot. The next scene is them walking up the stairs. Turns out only his pinky toe got grazed. He asks Penny what she is thinking about their beta test for the relationship, and she said it's looking good and kisses him good night.

B Plot with Raj. So Raj opens up his new iPhone while in his office with Sheldon (who is looking up different flag trivia for his next episode of "Sheldon Cooper presents Fun With Flags). Howard walks in and Raj asks if Howard wants to peel off the plastic covering with him. It was pretty funny as they sloooowwwwllllyyyy peel off the plastic together. Then Howard says he wants to try the voice recognition and Raj tells him not to get greedy. So Raj says hello and Siri answers back. Howard makes a comment about how Raj has finally found a woman he can talk to. Raj asks Siri if she is single and she replies (in a funny set of lines that i can't quite remember) that she's not. The way she said it was almost...snobby? Anyways so Raj says "You're right, that's too personal. We Hardly know each other." Then he asks if there are any coffee shops in the area and she says "There are 5, 3 of which are close to you", so he leaves to go have coffee with Siri. Later in the episode, Howard and Bernadette come over and Raj is making dinner. Raj tells them about how he normally serves a different type of wine, but Siri recommended this one and he didn't feel like arguing with her in the middle of the grocery store. Bernadette asks Howard if Raj is dating anyone and Howard says (I think this is it) "Well...yes...his phone". So then Raj says "Hmm...Siri what will we dress you in tonight. There's a sparkly case, [another case i can't remember], OR to quote Miss Coco Chanel, you can never go wrong with a little black case" and he puts the black case on "her". At the end of the episode Raj has a dream that he goes to meet the real Siri, but of course when she turns around he can't speak to her. He then wakes up screaming "NOOOOO!!!!"

C Plot with Sheldon and Amy: So at the cold opening, it starts with Sheldon taping his first episode of "Sheldon Cooper Presents, Fun With Flags". Amy is helping him. He starts talking about a flag and Amy says funny "fake acting" things like,
Sheldon: Did you have fun learning about flags
Amy: Boy did I!
Then Amy at one point in the taping comes back waving a white flag and Sheldon (still "acting") says "Why are you waving a white flag?" to which Amy replied "I'm surrendering...to fun."
Later in the episode when Leonard comes home from his date with Penny, he walks in to a tired looking Amy, and Sheldon sighs and says "Sheldon Cooper presents, Fun With Flags, take 47." Throughout the episode Sheldon will be looking up flag trivia and says things like "oh! My next episode is writing itself!". Then at the end of the episode (they completely covered up the set so that we would be surprised) Sheldon and Amy are filming another episode of Fun with Flags. Sheldon is dressed in a German/Swiss type outfit, the one with a pair of shorts with suspenders and a little green hat, and Amy is dressed as a huge Pretzel, and they're doing an episode of
Sheldon: Fun!
Amy: Und!
Sheldon: Flags!

And that was all she wrote folks! I can't wait to see it all edited together!

Thank your effort to put some details up, Musickat18! ...in case you're lurking around here.

Edit: Ohhh, apparently the spoilery thread got deleted on imdb.com...whoopsie. I hope it's okay that I've posted it here anyway?!

Last edited by CinnamonHummingbird; 01-11-2012 at 12:09 PM