Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2015, 01:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Bay and Tank aren't the couple of the show.. I say if they go that way, it'll be pregnancy scare. She may think she is and find out she isn't. Because if Bay was truly pregnant, she wouldn't have an abortion, and she'd be tied to Tank forever.. that's not what the show is about.. Pregnancy scare..
Old 03-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
The rest of the season will probably begin in early June.

Bay may be pregnant, or not. We will know soon enough.

My interpretation is that Bay and Emmett will fight, and then, once Emmett realizes Bay really loves him, they will have a happy reunion (hence the script snippet) before Bay realizes she is pregnant.

Being wrecked refers to the first season when Emmett said "I just want you."

He will say that again, or Bay will.
Can't see how that would make people "wrecked" by Emmett just saying "I want you". Vanessa herself isn't a fan of the pairing, so to me that suggests the season ends on a bad note and even a pregnancy for me wouldn't be that. As it''ll be a whose the daddy; not the same as someone pregnancy as a result of a rape attack.

Either they'll have an emotional break up (which is bittersweet and amicable) or he'll come around only for disaster to occur elsewhere. If Natalie is going to be in a car crash; I wonder if Daphne will be in it too?
Old 03-10-2015, 01:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailpolishchick2 (View Post)
Bay and Tank aren't the couple of the show.. I say if they go that way, it'll be pregnancy scare. She may think she is and find out she isn't. Because if Bay was truly pregnant, she wouldn't have an abortion, and she'd be tied to Tank forever.. that's not what the show is about.. Pregnancy scare..
The show does like controversial storylines and hard-hitting storylines. I think the above would do that. A clearcut pregnancy with Emmett and Bay as parents is a route I don't think they'd go.
Old 03-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

EDITED TO ADD:

I was wrong on the stuff about Bay & Emmett, but I was right about Daphne and Regina.

I really liked the ending. It felt real, and I am impressed with the writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by othfan1980 (View Post)
Can't see how that would make people "wrecked" by Emmett just saying "I want you". Vanessa herself isn't a fan of the pairing, so to me that suggests the season ends on a bad note and even a pregnancy for me wouldn't be that. As it''ll be a whose the daddy; not the same as someone pregnancy as a result of a rape attack.

Either they'll have an emotional break up (which is bittersweet and amicable) or he'll come around only for disaster to occur elsewhere. If Natalie is going to be in a car crash; I wonder if Daphne will be in it too?
My prediction is that Bay & Emmett will argue and make up (repeatedly) throughout the day, on the beach.

Bay & Emmett will end the episode on a positive note, with Bay planning to move to LA and promising Emmett " no more bumps" and then, as the cliffhanger, she'll discover "the big bump" (that she is pregnant), and Bay will cancel her plans to move to LA with Emmett, yet again.

As for Daphne, I predict she will do poorly in school, but Natalie's car accident will renew her commitment to a future in medicine, and she will resolve to do better next semester (and not give up).

Toby will be successful with Kathryn and the musical, and Lily may regret that she made him feel second best to the professor. I do wonder if some surprise will occur, like Nikki returning (or even Simone). But maybe not.

As for Regina & Eric, I believe she will be disappointed that he wants to sell the coffee house she has grown to love. I don't know for sure what Regina will find out about Eric, but I believe it will be something shocking.

Last edited by ollibear; 03-10-2015 at 07:02 PM
Old 03-10-2015, 07:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm truly glad I've become disconnected from the show... I no longer give a ****. Lizzy can't hurt me with Bemmett anymore.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm truly glad I've become disconnected from the show... I no longer give a ****. Lizzy can't hurt me with Bemmett anymore.
Yeah me too
Old 03-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Loyal Fan

all of that Bemmett drama and for what, to end it like that???!!! screw this
Old 03-10-2015, 11:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawako (View Post)
all of that Bemmett drama and for what, to end it like that???!!! screw this
It's Lizzy's(creator of show/writer) never ending roller coaster with #Bemmett. She never allows them to have 5 minutes of happiness. I love Emmett but my opinion of him drastically changed tonight. I find his behavior laughable. I don't care if Bay took 10 years to forgive Emmett for Simone, he knows all about drunk one night stands and according to Bay, she considers what happened with Tank to be just THAT. He claims it's not just about the Tank thing but he's lying through his teeth, he made a movie based off what happened with them and Tank. He's not over it.

This is Lizzy's pathetic attempt at creating more angst for them. If Emmett was truly acting like the great guy I know he is, he'd let this Tank fiasco go. So what if Bay and Emmett have different interests, doesn't mean you give up on the relationship. He was just making exuses to bail on her if you ask me. He's acting like a giant hypocrite plain and simple.. How quickly good ol' Emmett forgets. Daphne was right about one thing, he's really not acting like himself right now and he'll regret what he just did.

After his behavior 401, I'm not so sure I even want Emmett with Bay right now. I'm a HUGE fan of that boy but right now, he broke his soulmate's heart not once.. but twice now.. I wouldn't blame Bay one bit if she ran in the opposite direction when he comes back like I know he will.... Lizzy made it clear, they're the couple of the show and this is nothing more than just angst. She is forgetting one thing, she's playing with fire now, they could cut this show in a new york minute.. I only hope when that day comes, she'll have a good send off for this couple.. After all the **** she dumped on them, I'd think they'd deserve it.. Not a happy camper with Emmett right now.. At all.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

EDITED TO ADD:

For the first time ever, I actually agree with Vanessa Marano's assessment of the situation. It's how I see it, too!

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/switched...row_up-2015-03

Quote:
Daphne was right about one thing, he's really not acting like himself right now and he'll regret what he just did.
I don't think Emmett will regret this decision. I don't think he ever will.

And it's not that I haven't thought about it. I have imagined him going back to his empty dorm room and seeing the director's chair that Bay had made for him. I have imagined Emmett missing Bay, and I do believe he will. He will always love her.

But I also believe Emmett knows in his heart he made the right decision.

Quote:
After his behavior 401, I'm not so sure I even want Emmett with Bay right now. I'm a HUGE fan of that boy but right now, he broke his soulmate's heart not once.. but twice now.. I wouldn't blame Bay one bit if she ran in the opposite direction when he comes back like I know he will....
I don't think Emmett will ever chase Bay again. Bay may continue chasing Emmett, but I don't believe he will ever chase her again.

Emmett has moved on.

I wouldn't blame Bay if she ran in the opposite direction of him, either, though. It might be the best thing if Bay & Emmett stay as far apart as possible.

Quote:
Lizzy made it clear, they're the couple of the show and this is nothing more than just angst. She is forgetting one thing, she's playing with fire now, they could cut this show in a new york minute.. I only hope when that day comes, she'll have a good send off for this couple.. After all the **** she dumped on them, I'd think they'd deserve it.. Not a happy camper with Emmett right now.. At all.
If the show does not get any more episodes, tonight IS a good send off for Bay & Emmett. It was honest and real and beautiful.

The next 10 episodes don't need to address it.

Last edited by ollibear; 03-11-2015 at 12:10 AM
Old 03-11-2015, 12:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Bit of a turn up for the books there ollibear. I have been saying for a while that most relationships grow apart through college and that Bay needed to find herself. Admittedly, I'm not in Bemmett camp and honestly believe their relationship was doomed from the moment he cheated. It's so hard to come back from that. Yes, some couples do...but to then get back together through the act of cheating and then have Bay "cheat" on Emmett. Not to mention her impulsive decision to save her sister which then meant crushing Emmett's dream. I don't have an issue with the dinner and other items, as they are quite trivial and normal couple things. But for someone so dependent like Emmett to be out living his dream...it was always going to be hard for Bay to slot in a year later, with no job (and a difficult task finding one due to her record), seeing Emmett go to college and live the dream which she never got with art school and trying to find a way to somehow compromise to be happy. To me it was a natural path. And there is just too much angst there.

I'm surprised that more of a bigger deal was not made out of Emmett using Bay's recent difficult situation. That, to me, was low and my boyfriend used my recent distress in his movie; I'd have dumped his sorry a** right then and there. That was something I didn't see Emmett ever doing and was incredibly disappointing given the sensitive nature and the violation Bay felt.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
If the show does not get any more episodes, tonight IS a good send off for Bay & Emmett. It was honest and real and beautiful.

The next 10 episodes don't need to address it.
No offense but that was NOT beautiful. Amy, I've always liked you and your opinions but lately, I just don't agree with it anymore. One moment you're saying how beautiful #Bemmett is and the next you're saying you can't stand the thought of them ever being together again.. It's like you can't seem to make up your mind. I know you love Emmett and frankly you seem to love him a bit more than I do. Emmett is being a world class jerk to Bay over a horrible situation that happened to her..

. His behavior is absolutely laughable. At this point, I hope he'll realize his mistake because love like that doesn't come around too often. An honest portrayal of their love would of been how sweet passionate and interesting it is, not what tonight was.. Tonight could be described as gut wrenching and you say that's how you view #Bemmett? Nice.. Really nice. Emmett's feelings about the Tank situation came out in his pathetic little movie.. You do not base a movie off someone or something that happened unless its something that still deeply effects you.. He can claim it's not about Tank all he wishes but he used their momentary disconnect to bail on her..

You can sugar-coat his actions all you want Amy. He was a jerk tonight plain and simple.. Bay never meant for that Tank situation to happen, she clearly did not want it to happen but then again, she does not view Tank as a monster.... Emmett needs to grow the hell up, Bay let him back into her heart after hitting the sheets with Simone, two years or not, I do not care.. Emmett is a hypocrite after tonight.. He'll have to do some serious making up to redeem him in my eyes..

I really hope you don't take offense to this Amy, you know how much I like you and your friendship.. I have been holding back lately and I thought I should say

Last edited by nailpolishchick2; 03-11-2015 at 01:02 AM
Old 03-11-2015, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
No offense but that was NOT beautiful. Amy, I've always liked you and your opinions but lately, I just don't agree with it anymore. One moment you're saying how beautiful #Bemmett is and the next you're saying you can't stand the thought of them ever being together again.. It's like you can't seem to make up your mind. I know you love Emmett and frankly you seem to love him a bit more than I do. Emmett is being a world class jerk to Bay over a horrible situation that happened to her..

. His behavior is absolutely laughable. At this point, I hope he'll realize his mistake because love like that doesn't come around too often. An honest portrayal of their love would of been how sweet passionate and interesting it is, not what tonight was.. Tonight could be described as gut wrenching and you say that's how you view #Bemmett? Nice.. Really nice. Emmett's feelings about the Tank situation came out in his pathetic little movie.. You do not base a movie off someone or something that happened unless its something that still deeply effects you.. He can claim it's not about Tank all he wishes but he used their momentary disconnect to bail on her..

You can sugar-coat his actions all you want Amy. He was a jerk tonight plain and simple.. Bay never meant for that Tank situation to happen, she clearly did not want it to happen but then again, she does not view Tank as a monster.... Emmett needs to grow the hell up, Bay let him back into her heart after hitting the sheets with Simone, two years or not, I do not care.. Emmett is a hypocrite after tonight.. He'll have to do some serious making up to redeem him in my eyes..

I really hope you don't take offense to this Amy, you know how much I like you and your friendship.. I have been holding back lately and I thought I should say
yes I do agree and I also agree with sawako about last night. this show is really not addictive anymore. What is going on with ABC family? like come on. Bemmett was the main reason I stick with it. I don't care about travis and mary beth.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
yes I do agree and I also agree with sawako about last night. this show is really not addictive anymore. What is going on with ABC family? like come on. Bemmett was the main reason I stick with it. I don't care about travis and mary beth.
Travis and Mary Beth are not together anymore either, though.

I'm still addicted to the show.

Emmett and Bay's love is just as meaningful to me, as it ever was. Last night's episode was beautifully honest. A person cannot make the choices Bay made in Season 3 and have it not affect her relationship.

Emmett is right. Things shifted. It doesn't mean they couldn't shift again, later, except Bay closed the door. But that's okay. Bay and Emmett will be okay whether together or apart.
Old 03-11-2015, 11:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Travis and Mary Beth are not together anymore either, though.

I'm still addicted to the show.

Emmett and Bay's love is just as meaningful to me, as it ever was. Last night's episode was beautifully honest. A person cannot make the choices Bay made in Season 3 and have it not affect her relationship.

Emmett is right. Things shifted. It doesn't mean they couldn't shift again, later, except Bay closed the door. But that's okay. Bay and Emmett will be okay whether together or apart.
That is your personal opinion Amy.. Disconnects happen all the time.. it does not mean you bail on someone you love the most.. Relationships are HARD ASS WORK. You have to FIGHT like hell to hold onto it and Bay was doing just that.. For the first time ever, I don't like Emmett anymore, he's a cowardly little boy who abandoned Bay.. He did it before with Simone and he did it again now.. Emmett doesn't deserve Bay. I finally see exactly what so many people have been saying.. Emmett **** all over his love with Bay with Simone and now he's doing it again.....So hey.. I say.. Good riddance.. He wants to be a little boy.. Let him make his childish movies out in LA based on REAL LIFE events..

I may not like Emmett anymore Amy but don't let this mistake you into thinking I don't like you or your friendship...I really want that to be clear.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I may not like Emmett anymore Amy but don't let this mistake you into thinking I don't like you or your friendship...I really want that to be clear.
Relationships DO take hard work and Emmett was the only one working for a long time. In fact, after Emmett turned his destructive behavior around, Bay continued to make choices that sabotaged what she had with Emmett. Emmett was working all alone for a while.

Emmett is right. Sometimes things shift. He wasn't closing the door on Bay forever. He was just recognizing that they are no longer meshing right then and there, and THEY REALLY AREN'T. They needed to break up and explore themselves as individuals, before they moved forward in a lifelong commitment.

If Bay wants to close the door on Emmett forever, that is her choice. She has abandoned him many times before, as he has her, and neither of them really trust each other at the moment.

Bay was acting very much like Regina, in how quick she was to shut the door on Emmett last night.

Bay needs this separation to discover herself even more than Emmett does. I believe one day she will appreciate Emmett's decision.

It is a wise call on his part.

I adore you, Sadie. You know that.

But I do wonder if you can accept me for who I am, because I have never been prouder of Emmett or respected him more for taking this stand. Emmett's decision is completely in character from my perspective. He made his decision with the same conviction he used to fight for Bay all those years.

Emmett was following his heart.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread