Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2019, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I've only watched a couple of episodes but The Resident seems like a good show.
given it's a medical show, I'm not planning on watching
Old 02-22-2019, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

i like it a lot
Eternal Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

If I could just skip all the squeamish scenes
Old 02-25-2019, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

The only medical show I really watch now is Grey's.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

there are quite a few it seems!
Old 02-25-2019, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Too many for me to get into.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 02-26-2019, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

the Chicago one would make most sense for me cause I watch Chicago Fire
Old 04-15-2019, 10:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Will Glenn Morshower return to The Resident either this season, or in Season 3? — Kayla
Morshower (who plays Conrad’s father, Marshall Winthrop) will be absent from the final four episodes of Season 2, but executive producer Todd Harthan confirms that “he’s always in the conversation for the first chapter of next season.” Per Harthan, the Fox drama’s writers plan to “give the audience a breather from that father/son relationship” for the time being, “but when we feel like their appetite is warming up to have more of that, we’ll fold him back in.”
https://tvline.com/2019/04/15/flash-...iris-reaction/
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:50 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Will Glenn Morshower return to The Resident either this season, or in Season 3? — Kayla
Morshower (who plays Conrad’s father, Marshall Winthrop) will be absent from the final four episodes of Season 2, but executive producer Todd Harthan confirms that “he’s always in the conversation for the first chapter of next season.” Per Harthan, the Fox drama’s writers plan to “give the audience a breather from that father/son relationship” for the time being, “but when we feel like their appetite is warming up to have more of that, we’ll fold him back in.”
https://tvline.com/2019/04/15/flash-...iris-reaction/
Thanks.
Old 04-17-2019, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest.
Philanthropist.

Old 04-22-2019, 01:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

THE RESIDENT
PRE-FINALE: The Fox drama will dedicate quite a bit of time to its characters’ love lives in the final three episodes, including the still-unresolved triangle of Conrad, Nic and Alec. “[Nic’s rejection of Alec] is going to cause a different kind of ripple effect,” hints executive producer Todd Harthan. “He’s persistent and doesn’t want to give up on the woman he wants to win.” Meanwhile, in the penultimate episode on April 29, Mina will finally work through her emotions after splitting up with Micah. “She’s going to dissect a bit about what she’s feeling and what she’s going to do about those feelings,” Harthan teases, adding that Mina’s introspection will “lead back to Micah [and] lead back to The Raptor” in different ways.

SEASON FINALE (May 6): The Season 2 closer will focus heavily on Nic, whose relationships with her family will be “challenged and threatened in every conceivable way,” notes Harthan. “You cannot let your guard down, because in many ways, nobody is safe. It’s a harrowing ride.” The finale will also wrap up a “thriller” of a storyline that the show will introduce on April 22, which Harthan describes as a “fast and furious, really, really tense” subplot related to the medical community
https://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweep...y-sweeps-2019/
Old 04-23-2019, 08:02 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
THE RESIDENT
PRE-FINALE: The Fox drama will dedicate quite a bit of time to its characters’ love lives in the final three episodes, including the still-unresolved triangle of Conrad, Nic and Alec. “[Nic’s rejection of Alec] is going to cause a different kind of ripple effect,” hints executive producer Todd Harthan. “He’s persistent and doesn’t want to give up on the woman he wants to win.” Meanwhile, in the penultimate episode on April 29, Mina will finally work through her emotions after splitting up with Micah. “She’s going to dissect a bit about what she’s feeling and what she’s going to do about those feelings,” Harthan teases, adding that Mina’s introspection will “lead back to Micah [and] lead back to The Raptor” in different ways.

SEASON FINALE (May 6): The Season 2 closer will focus heavily on Nic, whose relationships with her family will be “challenged and threatened in every conceivable way,” notes Harthan. “You cannot let your guard down, because in many ways, nobody is safe. It’s a harrowing ride.” The finale will also wrap up a “thriller” of a storyline that the show will introduce on April 22, which Harthan describes as a “fast and furious, really, really tense” subplot related to the medical community
https://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweep...y-sweeps-2019/

Thanks much.
Old 04-26-2019, 11:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

♦ The Resident: This season’s final two episodes will offer up an origin story of sorts for Malcolm-Jamal Warner’s Dr. Austin aka The Raptor. Per EP Todd Harthan, the show will explore “whether or not he’s going to track down his birth parents, and what that means for him. Who are they? Why did they give him up? Where do they live?” And The Raptor’s backstory won’t only be confined to Season 2. According to Harthan, “We’re going to tease the audience with who he is, where he came from and the promise, in Season 3, of the things we may discover about him.”
https://tvline.com/2019/04/26/the-fl...iggle-jr-cast/
Old 04-26-2019, 08:19 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
♦ The Resident: This season’s final two episodes will offer up an origin story of sorts for Malcolm-Jamal Warner’s Dr. Austin aka The Raptor. Per EP Todd Harthan, the show will explore “whether or not he’s going to track down his birth parents, and what that means for him. Who are they? Why did they give him up? Where do they live?” And The Raptor’s backstory won’t only be confined to Season 2. According to Harthan, “We’re going to tease the audience with who he is, where he came from and the promise, in Season 3, of the things we may discover about him.”
https://tvline.com/2019/04/26/the-fl...iggle-jr-cast/
Thanks.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the info.
Philanthropist.

Reply   Post New Thread