Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2019, 05:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

THE RESIDENT
Coming out of last May’s cliffhanger, which left the lives of Nic’s sister and father in the balance, “You will find out in the very first scene what happened,” says series co-creator Amy Holden Jones, who also teases “a season-long twist” related to the character who may have died. “The discovery of what really happened is not what one expects,” she adds. But regardless of the grief that might await Nic in Season 3, she and Conrad are “in the best place they’ve ever been” as a couple, per star Matt Czuchry. (Jones confirms that Nic’s fleeting love interest, Alec Shaw, “will not be returning.”) Meanwhile, the docs at Chastain Park will clash quite a bit with Red Rock Mountain Medical, a conglomerate that bought the hospital last spring. According to Jones, Dr. Bell is in a “complicated position” in Season 3, which will find him “caught in the middle of a money-making entity and the moral quandaries that will arise.” Plus, Kit Voss (returning series regular Jane Leeves) will “come into a lot of conflict” with Morris Chestnut’s new neurosurgeon, Dr. Barrett Cain.

BONUS SPOILER!: In the wake of Red Rock’s acquisition of the hospital, staff cuts could be made, which will affect Chastain doc Irving and nurse Jessica “with very dramatic consequences,” Jones shares.

RETURN DATE: Tuesday, Sept. 24 at 8/7c (Fox)
https://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-2...-preview-2019/
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 06:28 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the spoiler information above.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

The Resident: David Alan Grier to Recur in Season 3 as Dr. Austin's [Spoiler]
Old 09-05-2019, 08:15 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Question: Any scoop on The Resident? — Denise
Ausiello: Expect to see Devon and Conrad butt heads quite a bit as Season 3 progresses, according to series co-creator Amy Holden Jones. In upcoming episodes, Devon will “transition to being a resident, so he’ll no longer be Conrad’s intern,” Jones reveals, adding that “some of the issues of boundaries that came up in the pilot will resurface. They realize they have some very different approaches to patient care, and it’s going to cause some distance between them.” BONUS SCOOP: Though Devon had to say goodbye to Julian last year, series co-creator Amy Holden Jones teases “the introduction of a fabulous new love interest for him” in Season 3.
https://tvline.com/2019/10/02/greys-...n-16-spoilers/
Old 10-03-2019, 01:38 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Question: Any scoop on The Resident? — Denise
Ausiello: Expect to see Devon and Conrad butt heads quite a bit as Season 3 progresses, according to series co-creator Amy Holden Jones. In upcoming episodes, Devon will “transition to being a resident, so he’ll no longer be Conrad’s intern,” Jones reveals, adding that “some of the issues of boundaries that came up in the pilot will resurface. They realize they have some very different approaches to patient care, and it’s going to cause some distance between them.” BONUS SCOOP: Though Devon had to say goodbye to Julian last year, series co-creator Amy Holden Jones teases “the introduction of a fabulous new love interest for him” in Season 3.
https://tvline.com/2019/10/02/greys-...n-16-spoilers/
Thanks.
Old 10-18-2019, 03:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Would love some dirt on The Resident — what’s happening with Conrad this season? –Jen
Conrad’s investigation of Jessie’s death is “building toward an absolute bomb” later in the fall, executive producer Todd Harthan shares. “[Conrad] takes it all the way to the finish line,” and from the sound of it, not everyone at Chastain Park will survive that crucial storyline. “The audience will be surprised by the allies that help him along the way,” Harthan adds, “and they’ll be really surprised by how that bomb blows up and who gets sacrificed.”
https://tvline.com/2019/10/18/prodig...-dani-jessica/
Old 10-18-2019, 09:15 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Would love some dirt on The Resident — what’s happening with Conrad this season? –Jen
Conrad’s investigation of Jessie’s death is “building toward an absolute bomb” later in the fall, executive producer Todd Harthan shares. “[Conrad] takes it all the way to the finish line,” and from the sound of it, not everyone at Chastain Park will survive that crucial storyline. “The audience will be surprised by the allies that help him along the way,” Harthan adds, “and they’ll be really surprised by how that bomb blows up and who gets sacrificed.”
https://tvline.com/2019/10/18/prodig...-dani-jessica/
Thanks.
Old 10-20-2019, 03:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

The Resident EP on How That Episode 4 Dream Will Affect Mina and AJ
Old 10-21-2019, 09:19 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 10-23-2019, 07:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

♦The Resident: Executive producer Todd Harthan coughed up a few more details about Devon’s forthcoming love interest, describing her as “glamorous” and “such a surprise” in the episode where she makes her debut. “I will tell you it’s not a physician of any kind, and it’s an out-of-left-field character. It’s shocking that she’s in the hospital,” Harthan teases. “Their bond is pretty great and interesting. It’s a very different flavor than what he had with [Julian], a very different flavor than what he had with Priya. [She’s in] a whole different area code that will be exciting to watch.”
https://tvline.com/2019/10/23/the-si...guy-season-31/
Old 10-24-2019, 08:17 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
♦The Resident: Executive producer Todd Harthan coughed up a few more details about Devon’s forthcoming love interest, describing her as “glamorous” and “such a surprise” in the episode where she makes her debut. “I will tell you it’s not a physician of any kind, and it’s an out-of-left-field character. It’s shocking that she’s in the hospital,” Harthan teases. “Their bond is pretty great and interesting. It’s a very different flavor than what he had with [Julian], a very different flavor than what he had with Priya. [She’s in] a whole different area code that will be exciting to watch.”
https://tvline.com/2019/10/23/the-si...guy-season-31/
Thanks.
Old 10-29-2019, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Belated thanks for the info.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 08:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

POST MORTEMS: The Resident EP Says Viewers Should Have 'Deep Concern' for Conrad After Fall Finale — Plus, Grade the Episode
Old 12-18-2019, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread