Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2018, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

*sigh* Teenagers.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
Don't know if this means anything or she was just having fun. I notice her clothes are Roni's, but her hair looks more like Regina.

Perhaps this might take place for the season finale. And I don't know but it might mean the possibility for Regina to be evil again or the twist could possibly be the show to continuing after all, but probably not on ABC , but maybe on Disney's upcoming streaming service with Agents of Shield (after all they both are Disney property).
Old 02-19-2018, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think it will get a suprise renewal
Old 02-19-2018, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the sneak peek.
Quote:
No. I mean first there doesn't seem to be a huge movement to save this show. From what I can see, at least online, most people are ready to let it go (which I think frankly last year a lot were willing to let it go too.). But I just don't see this continuing. Maybe a reboot in a few years because networks can't seem to come up with new ideas but for right now I don't see them continuing.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. Yes there is a petition but it's a tiny one
Old 02-19-2018, 10:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
You never know. And like I pointed out, it may not continue in ABC, it it could continue on a another network. And also, the showrunners somewhat said or hinted they would be happy to continue if another network would take over.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I agree. Yes there is a petition but it's a tiny one
Petitions are not the only things. There are other ways.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the sneak peek.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
No. I mean first there doesn't seem to be a huge movement to save this show.too.
It doesn't mean nothing is happening. Sometimes things could be kept secret. I am not saying anything is happening or that I know what is going on, I am pointing out the possibility.

Quote:
From what I can see, at least online, most people are ready to let it go (which I think frankly last year a lot were willing to let it go too.).
Not Everyone. There's also probably more who would love it to continue I might point out. Besides haters seem to be the ones who would let go easily.

Quote:
But I just don't see this continuing. Maybe a reboot in a few years because networks can't seem to come up with new ideas but for right now I don't see them continuing.
Not on ABC they can't. Like I pointed out, it could possibly get transferred to Disney's streaming service with Agents of Shield. You never know. The Possibilities are endless.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well every time a show gets canceled there is always a petition and producers hoping another network picks it up. Both Sensei and Girl meets world had big movements to move the show to other networks but it didn't work.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Maybe Robyn's trying to conjure of the spirit of her dad, Robin.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Intresting. I wonder how old is Robyn in the sneek
Old 02-19-2018, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well every time a show gets canceled there is always a petition and producers hoping another network picks it up. Both Sensei and Girl meets world had big movements to move the show to other networks but it didn't work.
Yeah, that's true. There's a lot of times petitions have been done and it hasn't worked. Usually if it's a really big movement also we hear about it but I haven't honestly seen anything about any huge Save OUAT movement. I'm not saying there aren't people out there who aren't trying to save it, just that, unless I'm missing something, there isn't a huge number. Petitions don't generally work anyway. I guess it just depends on the situation.

Quote:
Not Everyone. There's also probably more who would love it to continue I might point out. Besides haters seem to be the ones who would let go easily.
But not everyone who is okay with the show ending is a "hater." A lot of people who loved the show thought it was time to end last year. That doesn't make them a hater. Just realistic and ready to say it had a good run but it's time to end.

Quote:
Maybe Robyn's trying to conjure of the spirit of her dad, Robin.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Not those two shows, but others have which I read. Like Timeless, it started out with fans complaining until another network took over later on. And some shows manage to continue on on a streaming service like Netflix. And by the way, it's not just petitions or hopes from showrunners, there is always comments of fans or fan bases to that help sometimes.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader12 (View Post)
Not those two shows, but others have which I read. Like Timeless, it started out with fans complaining until another network took over later on. And some shows manage to continue on on a streaming service like Netflix. And by the way, it's not just petitions or hopes from showrunners, there is always comments of fans or fan bases to that help sometimes.
I am very glad they saved Timeless. I just don't honestly see it happening with Once. But anything is possible of course.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread