Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2015, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

The Originals Spoilers & Speculation Thread #33

The Originals S&S Thread
The Mikaelson family tragedies and triumphs continue as THE ORIGINALS enters its third season. The Original vampire-werewolf hybrid Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan) and his brother Elijah (Daniel Gillies) have spent one thousand years fighting to protect their dysfunctional family, but now that Klaus and the hybrid Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) share an infant daughter, Hope, the stakes are higher than ever. In the second season, Klaus and Elijah united against their resurrected mother, Esther, who tortured them with demons from their pasts in an effort to persuade them to surrender their vampire bodies and become mortal. Esther, however, was only the harbinger, as Klaus learned that a long-standing curse had marked Hope for a life of isolation and terror at the hands of Esther’s sister, the witch Dahlia, whose defeat came at great cost to the family. Season 3 finds Klaus and Elijah estranged from each other, even as both brothers adjust to life with their long-lost sister, Freya (Riley Voelkel). Hayley suffers mightily at the hands of Klaus’s petty vengeance, while Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Davina (Danielle Campbell) rule the city under a new status quo. Meanwhile, Cami (Leah Pipes) and Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) find themselves caught up in a surprising mystery involving the newest resident of New Orleans — the first vampire ever sired by the Mikaelsons a thousand years ago.
....... ..... ... .
EPISODE SPOILERS 3x01 - For the next Millennium - October 8th PROMOEXTENDED PROMOSTILLSWEBCLIPWEBCLIP IIWEBCLIP III
A WAR BREWING BETWEEN THE SIRE LINES — Months following their violent and deadly showdown with the powerful witch Dahlia, a rift continues to divide brothers Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies), while Freya (Riley Voekel) searches for a way to heal their fractured bond and return their family to the way they once were. Meanwhile, Klaus’ suspicion piques when he learns that an old vampire friend named Lucien (guest star Andrew Lees) has arrived to New Orleans with a mysterious agenda involving the Mikaelson’s remaining sire lines. Elsewhere, Elijah questions whether he can truly forgive his brother for his mounting offenses, while Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) struggles with being cursed to her wolf form in the bayou. In the French Quarter, Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) and Cami (Leah Pipes) assist Detective Kinney (guest star Jason Dohring) after a series of gruesome discoveries are made, leading them to believe they may have a serial killer on the loose. Finally, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), who has regained control of the French Quarter once again, tries a new strategy to recruit vampires, while Davina (Danielle Campbell), who is now Regent to the New Orleans witches, makes a decision that will find her and Marcel on opposite sides of an escalating conflict. Written by: Michael Narducci
________________________________ 3x02 - You Hung The Moon - October 15th PROMOEXTENDED PROMOSTILLSWEBCLIPWEBCLIP II
IMPENDING THREATS AND A DIRE PROPHECY — After discovering that poachers have begun taking out werewolves in the bayou, Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Jackson (guest star Nathan Parsons) grow concerned for Hayley’s (Phoebe Tonkin) safety when she fails to show up during the full moon. Meanwhile, Davina (Danielle Campbell), the only one with the answer to Hayley’s whereabouts, plots ways to use that to her advantage. Elsewhere, Cami (Leah Pipes) approaches Klaus (Joseph Morgan) with her theory on who is behind the series of murders in the French Quarter, while Lucien (guest star Andrew Lees) delivers to Elijah an unsettling warning about the war brewing among the sire lines. Finally, after receiving a dire prophecy about the future of the Mikaelson siblings, Klaus takes extreme measures to determine the validity of this potential impending threat. Charles Michael Davis and Riley Voelkel also star. Written by: Carina Adly Mackenzie
________________________________ 3x03 - I’ll See You In Hell Or New Orleans - October 21st PROMOEXTENDED PROMOSTILLSWEBCLIPWEBCLIP II
FLASHBACKS TO THE FIRST VAMPIRE EVER SIRED — With tension running as high as ever, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) are forced to come together in order to uncover Lucien’s (guest star Andrew Lees) true motives in New Orleans. Cami (Leah Pipes) is caught off guard when she finds herself face to face with Lucien and is surprised when he reveals some unexpected information about his past with Klaus. Elsewhere, a mysterious figure presents an enticing offer to Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), while Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) turns to an unconventional way of coping with her current situation. Finally, an old acquaintance from Elijah’s past arrives in New Orleans and delivers some startling news involving the growing threat to the Mikaelson siblings. Yusuf Gatewood also stars. Written by: Declan de Barra & Michelle Paradise
________________________________ 3x04 - A Walk on the Wild Side - October 29th PROMOEXTENDED PROMOSTILLSWEBCLIPWEBCLIP II
THE STRIX — In order to uncover what his old acquaintance Tristan (guest star Oliver Auckland) is really up to in New Orleans, Elijah (Daniel Gillies) considers attending a gala thrown by a mysterious group of ancient vampires known as The Strix, while Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) invites herself to attend with him. There, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) is approached with an enticing offer made by a mysterious woman named Aya (guest star Tracy Ifeachor), but he quickly realizes that things are not always what they seem. Elsewhere, when a vital component of Lucien’s (guest star Andrew Lees) plan goes missing, he and Klaus (Joseph Morgan) form a tentative alliance in order to find it. Riley Voelkel also stars. Written by: Ashley Lyle and Bart Nickerson
________________________________ 3x05 - The Axeman's Letter - November 5th PROMOEXTENDED PROMOSTILLSWEBCLIP
KLAUS’ PAST COMES BACK TO HAUNT HIM — As the war among the sire lines continues to grow, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) receives an unexpected visit by a figure from his past. When Elijah (Daniel Gillies) suspects that Tristan (guest star Oliver Auckland) is hiding something, he enlists Marcel’s (Charles Michael Davis) help to find out what he’s up to. Elsewhere, Davina (Danielle Campbell) struggles with her role as Regent and seeks advice from Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin). Finally, an ancient secret that is uncovered threatens to tear the Mikaelson brothers apart for good. Leah Pipes and Yusuf Gatewood also star. Written by: Michael Russo & Diane Ademu-John
________________________________ 3x06 - Beautiful Mistake - November 12th PROMOEXTENDED PROMOSTILLSWEBCLIP
THE STRIX MAKE THEIR MOVE — When Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Freya (Riley Voelkel) realize that Rebekah may be the target of The Strix’s latest plan, they do whatever it takes to protect her. Elsewhere, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) spends time with Aurora (guest star Rebecca Breeds) to figure out where her loyalties lie, while a dangerous run-in with a member of The Strix leads Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) to make an unsettling discovery. Finally, an elaborate scheme created by Lucien (guest star Andrew Lees) leaves Cami (Leah Pipes) faced with a difficult decision to make and Detective Kinney (guest star Jason Dohring) fighting for his life. Written by: Kyle Arrington & Christopher Hollier
________________________________ 3x07 - Out Of The Easy - November 19th PROMOEXTENDED PROMOSTILLS ♣ WEBCLIP
LIES, DECEITS AND BETRAYALS — With a dire prophecy looming over them, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) invite Lucien (guest star Andrew Lees), Tristan (guest star Oliver Auckland) and Aurora (guest star Rebecca Breeds) to a Thanksgiving gathering in an attempt to negotiate a truce. When Aurora reveals that she has powerful leverage over Klaus, Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Freya (Riley Voelkel) take matters into their own hands, leading to a deadly three-way confrontation. Elsewhere, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) are forced to take drastic measures when they realize Davina (Danielle Campbell) may be in over her head, and Cami (Leah Pipes) finds herself face-to-face with a dangerous new threat. Written by: Beau DeMayo & Michelle Paradise
________________________________ 3x08 - The Other Girl In New Orleans - December 3rd PROMO ♣ EXTENDED PROMO ♣ STILLS ♣ WEBCLIP
TROUBLE IN CRESCENT CITY — After learning that Cami’s (Leah Pipes) life is in danger and Aurora (guest star Rebecca Breeds) may be to blame, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) is forced to engage in another one of her devious games and follows a series of clues she’s left behind for him. Meanwhile, Elijah (Daniel Gillies), Freya (Riley Voelkel) and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) take drastic measures against Tristan (guest star Oliver Auckland) when they discover he holds a valuable piece of information they need. Elsewhere, Aya (guest star Tracy Ifeachor) gives Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) an ultimatum that leaves him with a difficult decision to make, while tensions between Hayley and Jackson cause her to reevaluate her involvement in Mikaelson family matters. Written by: Michael Russo & Michael Narducci
GENERAL SPOILERS
INTERVIEWS Julie Plec: [09/14] | [07/12] | [07/11] | [07/11] Michael Narducci: [11/05] | [11/05] | [07/14] | [05/11] Joseph Morgan: [07/15] | [07/11] Daniel Gillies: [11/12] | [07/15] | [07/11] | [07/11] | [07/10] | [06/16] Riley Voelkel: Charles Michael Davis: [07/10] Phoebe Tonkin: [11/12] | [07/11] | [07/11] Danielle Campbell: [10/05] | [07/14] Yusuf Gatewood: [10/05] | [07/14] | [07/11] Leah Pipes: [10/05] | [07/14] Full Cast: [07/17] | [07/11] CASTING NEWS Haley Ramm to play witch ArianeThe Originals to actually have the original familyAndrew Lees to play Lucien & Rebecca Breeds to play AuroraLawrence Kao to play Van & Oliver Ackland to play TristanJason Dohring Joins The Originals as Vamp-Hunting DetectiveRiley Voelkel made a series regular for season 3 GENERAL SPOILERS (most recent first)Will Vincent ever use magic again?Jason Dohring interviewThe Trinity is comingWhat's Klaus up to now that Marcel's in charge?Nate/Kol to return for flashbacks...but how many?7 Things We Learned About The Originals Season 320 Things You'll DEFINITELY See in The Originals Season 3 - Comic Con 2015Originals @ Comic-Con: Season 3 Video Reveals the Mikaelsons' New Enemies3 New Faces coming to NOLANew mythology for season 3 SERIES BASIC [The Cast] ♣ [The Logo] ♣ [The Originals Plot] ♣ [Poster 1] ♣ [Poster 2] ♣ [Poster 3] ♣ [Season One Promotional Pics] ♣ [Season Two Promotional Pics] ♣ [Season 2 Poster] ♣ [Season 3 Poster] ♣ [Season 3 Poster 2] ♣
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-17-2015, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Warnings from the previous thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by City's Gal
According to rules, this board and thread are considered a PG-13 community, keep that in mind when posting. Bashing of real life people and other posters in this thread are not allowed. Neither are anti-threads. Post respectfully and respect other posters.

The main Moderator for this thread is NikNak, but feel free to contact any of the moderators if you have any questions/concerns.

Rules and Guidelines for this spoiler board is found in the Board Guide's opening post.

Thank you. [/B]

Thank you, Christine. Just to add to what you said, no one but a moderator for the Spoiler Board can moderate this thread. If you have a problem with this thread and/or a poster(s) you may reach out to one of us.

With that said, you have no idea what goes on off this thread so do not assume that nothing is being done.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...

Last edited by Roswell Dream Girl; 11-17-2015 at 10:17 PM
Old 11-17-2015, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread and stepping in guys .
Old 11-17-2015, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread and the reminder Meredith.

^ No problem.

Last edited by CityGal; 11-17-2015 at 11:12 PM
Old 11-17-2015, 11:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the thread and also for the reminder Christine and Meredith

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 11-17-2015, 11:44 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the reminder Christine and Meredith

Well there is a Lucien and Cami sneek peak on originals twitter page..D and I'm on my phone right now
Old 11-18-2015, 10:29 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for starting the new thread and for the much-needed reminder, Meredith.

Also, thanks for stepping in, Christine.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT and both reminders, ladies!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 11-18-2015, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/cworiginals/stat...88529699700736
Old 11-18-2015, 02:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for posting the sneak peak

This isn't going to go well I'm sure… I have a feeling b/c of the next two ep synopsis, Lucian might inform Aurora on Klaus' affection for Cami…

I want to know what Lucian/Tristan/Aurora have been doing all these years? ( a part from when they were fauxMikaelsons ) can anyone remember how long they thought they were Mikaelsons for??

Old 11-18-2015, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
Thanks for posting the sneak peak

This isn't going to go well I'm sure… I have a feeling b/c of the next two ep synopsis, Lucian might inform Aurora on Klaus' affection for Cami…

I want to know what Lucian/Tristan/Aurora have been doing all these years? ( a part from when they were fauxMikaelsons ) can anyone remember how long they thought they were Mikaelsons for??
Of course this is not supposed to go well
I don't know how Klaus will realise Cami is missing but Aurora's reaction will be priceless bcz we know how he's gonna react..no one would have to say anything particularly.

If Lucien reveals about Cami , then Klaus would call her and her phn is with Lucien, i don't see his life expectancy for much longer then

Cami is gonna try escape the nanny and hurt herself from the pic of 3x08 and run into Aurora. Either Aurora saves her to kidnap her again.. Klaus and Lucien are talking and later on Klaus and Aurora seem to be talking and Klaus is not happy

She is going to be a vampire...something I'm still not feeling well with but anyway

I'd like to know too..I think Tristan and Elijah met at some point and form the sStrix and Lucien worked his ass off to make Kingmaker's...what I want to know what the heck Aurora was upto?
Well the Mikaelson were daggered first time by The Five the hunters the compulsion broke after 100 years...Lucien said to Cami Klaus stole 100 years of his life..
Old 11-18-2015, 08:14 PM
Absolute Fan

I just looked at those photos for the first time. interesting….

But wait what?? did I miss something? Cami a vampire? I don't know, i don't think they'd do it… She's the token every day human..

Yeah I'd like them to clarify the timeframe of their past bc its a little hazy.

Old 11-18-2015, 08:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Descripition Episode 3x09 - Savior

THE ORIGINALS
“Savior” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)
HOME FOR CHRISTMAS — When a dangerous affliction threatens to expose one of her siblings, Freya (Riley Voelkel) searches for a way to reverse the crippling curse even as she finds herself the target of The Strix’s latest plan. Elsewhere, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) keeps a watchful eye over Cami (Leah Pipes) while she attempts to help Detective Kinney (guest star Jason Dohring), whose life has begun to spiral out of control as a result of Lucien’s compulsion. Meanwhile, a confrontation with Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) causes Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) to reevaluate his decision to stay out of witch business, and Hayley’s (Phoebe Tonkin) attempt at a quiet Christmas with Jackson (guest star Nathan Parsons) and Hope results in an unexpected surprise. Daniel Gillies also stars. Matt Hastings directed the episode written by Carina Adly MacKenzie & Diane Ademu-John (#309). Original airdate 12/10/15.

Source:The CW Primetime Listings for the Week of December 7 | Spoilers

The Rogue Prince
Old 11-18-2015, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
I just looked at those photos for the first time. interesting….

But wait what?? did I miss something? Cami a vampire? I don't know, i don't think they'd do it… She's the token every day human..

Yeah I'd like them to clarify the timeframe of their past bc its a little hazy.
She is wearing same dress in 3x07 and 08

I think what happened with Will I don't think she wants to be vulnerable against vampires and Lucien's line that humans always lose will stick to her

This new episode description is again a nail that she'll be a vampire.. I guess Will is gonna die...unless Klaus can remove Lucien's compulsion
Old 11-19-2015, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarice83 (View Post)
Thanks for sharing.