Old 07-24-2015, 02:10 AM
Elite Fan

Riley cut her hair too. She looks good.
Old 07-24-2015, 02:24 AM
Elite Fan

Apparently all of them did except Phoebe
Old 07-25-2015, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Phoebe doesn't need a haircut...she needs a nap.

Not sure if this was posted yet...

Old 07-25-2015, 08:38 PM
Addicted Fan

^lol mte. Anytime I see pics of her I think she needs to schedule in more sleep hours. But Riley is a cutie and Danielle gets prettier every year.

So is it for sure that we're not getting Nate this year?

And what happened to No-Bekah?
Old 07-25-2015, 09:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the video!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 07-25-2015, 09:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
i heard there is going to be a scene between Vincent , Cami , Klaus and detective in the first episode..

the panel was hilarious...that was the purpose ..they couldn't reveal much..anyway
Yup i am guessing they are going to keep shoving the whole cami and klaus thing down our throats until we finally except and root for them the way they do. Triangles are usually a good draw for most shows so if once it doesn't succeed try try again i guess. It didn't work with marcel and klaus but maybe it will work better with a detective i think they will keep trying here until they final convince the fans to like them as much as they do lol

Last edited by samantha24; 07-25-2015 at 09:17 PM
Old 07-25-2015, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
^lol mte. Anytime I see pics of her I think she needs to schedule in more sleep hours. But Riley is a cutie and Danielle gets prettier every year.

So is it for sure that we're not getting Nate this year?

And what happened to No-Bekah?
NAte is back for flashbacks- confirmed...But for present time...nothing, nada

No news of Maisie..She has some project..No idea in what capacity she'll be here or if she'll be at all

Quote:
Yup i am guessing they are going to keep shoving the whole cami and klaus thing down our throats until we finally except and root for them the way they do. Triangles are usually a good draw for most shows so if once it doesn't succeed try try again i guess. It didn't work with marcel and klaus but maybe it will work better with a detective i think they will keep trying here until they final convince the fans to like them as much as they do lol
I didn't think of it that way ..More like Cami doing her own thing.. and i never saw Marcel Cami Klaus as a triangle thing..I always saw them as friends more..
Old 07-26-2015, 12:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

No news of Maisie..She has some project..No idea in what capacity she'll be here or if she'll be at all
Just flashbacks? Ugh, why are they like this? It's like they're allergic to viewers or something.

I like Maisie. She'll never replace Claire, but at least she has chemistry with JoMo unlike the other 2 actresses on the show.
Old 07-26-2015, 12:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Just flashbacks? Ugh, why are they like this? It's like they're allergic to viewers or something.

I like Maisie. She'll never replace Claire, but at least she has chemistry with JoMo unlike the other 2 actresses on the show.
tbh i wasn't expecting that much either when it comes to Kol but i get what you're trying to imply

she is decent actress..I dont know at this point..I love Rebecca ..More interested at the moment the rift between brothers and first sires coming to revenge...
interested to know who sired who and if Rebecca's first sire would also be there or not
Old 07-26-2015, 01:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

I didn't think of it that way ..More like Cami doing her own thing.. and i never saw Marcel Cami Klaus as a triangle thing..I always saw them as friends more..
It seemed like they were trying to go in that direction but it didn't pan out and if you are taking about cami and marcel the clearly were more then friends I don't know about you but I do not jump into bed with my friends but it was clear it wasn't working but like I said they will keep trying until we love klamille as much as they do even if it bores us or pushes us to stop watching I just wish they would pair klaus with someone not so boring or bad of an actress.
Old 07-26-2015, 02:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
It seemed like they were trying to go in that direction but it didn't pan out and if you are taking about cami and marcel the clearly were more then friends I don't know about you but I do not jump into bed with my friends but it was clear it wasn't working but like I said they will keep trying until we love klamille as much as they do even if it bores us or pushes us to stop watching I just wish they would pair klaus with someone not so boring or bad of an actress.
Neither do I

as for Marcel and Cami..it was more of a comfort sort of a thing..between the two...Marcel lost Rebekah and his vampire, and Cami lost her last family member

I would disagree that Cami is boring but each to their own but Leah is a fine actress. Even the haters know that
Old 07-26-2015, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

Phoebe looks more beautiful everytime I see her....the girl is nailing it!

and who the **** is Riley?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 07-26-2015, 05:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Phoebe looks more beautiful everytime I see her....the girl is nailing it!

and who the **** is Riley?
Riley is the one who played Freya
Old 07-26-2015, 08:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

IMO Leah is the best actress on the CW. I get not everyone likes cami but c'mon. People need to stop bashing on the actress. How do people on here get away with bashing the actresses all the time. Is that allowed on fan forum?

Anyway, believe or not a lot of people actually like klamille And I think their fandom will continue growing
Old 07-26-2015, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

I tend to zone out when people talk about Camille, but I didn't see anyone say anything about Leah. I guess she's a good actress, but to me, the character is so one note and boring that I can't get passed that. Everyone can express their opinions whether you agree or not. I know she has some fans, but I don't go yelling at them to see how dull she is nor should anyone try to tell the haters to like her. To each their own.

Phoebe can look really pretty, but a lot of the time I see bags under her eyes and just keep wondering if the girl ever sleeps. I didn't notice it so much in the beginning of S1, but by the end they were prominent.

They keep skating around Kol being resurrected. I think they're going to drag it out until at least the mid-season finale. No idea if it will be Nate, but I hope so.