Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Passionate Fan

I have a feeling that Snow/Charming used fairy dust on Regina before in the past Enchanted Forest.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

After reading over the last few pages, I'm really disappointed in this thread. Everyone should know by now that rape is a sensitive subject and because of that and some people’s inability to discuss it in a respectful manner, it CANNOT be discussed here. Or on any thread at Spoilers. Aside from that, I want the snide comments and pettiness to stop. I'm not used to seeing it on this thread and I hope it doesn't become the norm. Please get back to spoilers.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 01-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUAT12 (View Post)

I have a feeling that Snow/Charming used fairy dust on Regina before in the past Enchanted Forest.
Agreed!
The way Snow said it sounded like they've done this before.
Given the spoilers we've received it's pretty obvious Regina didn't do anything wrong. Either way, I'm pretty sure that all of these events will really isolate Regina in future episodes. Pretty sure the Emma/Regina friendship that was developing will end.

Sooooooo glad the rape debate is over on this board.

Last edited by koodles; 01-03-2013 at 09:28 PM
Old 01-03-2013, 10:03 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Agreed!
Given the spoilers we've received it's pretty obvious Regina didn't do anything wrong. Either way, I'm pretty sure that all of these events will really isolate Regina in future episodes. Pretty sure the Emma/Regina friendship that was developing will end.

Sooooooo glad the rape debate is over on this board.
If anything, it sort of parallels Mary Margaret being set up for Kathryn's supposed 'murder' last season.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
After reading over the last few pages, I'm really disappointed in this thread. Everyone should know by now that rape is a sensitive subject and because of that and some people’s inability to discuss it in a respectful manner, it CANNOT be discussed here. Or on any thread at Spoilers. Aside from that, I want the snide comments and pettiness to stop. I'm not used to seeing it on this thread and I hope it doesn't become the norm. Please get back to spoilers.
Oh Jesus Christ, after a few busy days of my absence in this thread, the first thing pops up in my sight is this warning paragraph accentuated in bold. This sucks. Who the hell brought up the goddamned rape idea? And related that sensitive topic to Neal and Emma? Seriously? Are you kiddin' me? That was beyond ridiculous. They fell in love in a surprising yet natural way and presumably had sex in that motel room where Henry was created. Whether that deserved a congratulation or not, Neal made Emma a mother conceiving baby whom she can't deny, which is the point.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:24 AM
Elite Fan

I'm surprised even without the death they haven't considered locking Regina up anyway. But I have to wonder how Storybrooke's legal system really works. Are there any judges, and if there were who were they in FTL?
Old 01-04-2013, 05:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
Who the hell brought up the goddamned rape idea? And related that sensitive topic to Neal and Emma? Seriously? Are you kiddin' me? That was beyond ridiculous.
The original poster explained many times that she was talking about statutory rape. It is something different. It is a legal term that describes sex with minors below the age of consent. It applied to Emma because Emma was under 18 years old. It bothers some people, it doesn't bother others. They can agree to disagree. Let's move on.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen107 (View Post)
The original poster explained many times that she was talking about statutory rape. It is something different. It is a legal term that describes sex with minors below the age of consent. It applied to Emma because Emma was under 18 years old. It bothers some people, it doesn't bother others. They can agree to disagree. Let's move on.
Exactly Return to her post people and read it, she never said Neal raped Emma!! I thought too so at first but I acknowledge I made a mistake, PrincessB is a lawyer and she was only talking about laws, nothing wrong with her post

Anyway, moving on, I'm not sure when the apple pie scene at Granny's happens! I hope it's towards the end of the epi rather than at the beginning because I don't want Emma to be fooled that easily once again concerning Archie (fake's?) death, I want her to make her sheriff job and start investigating instead of going after someone because of rumors whether they make sense or not ^^
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 01-04-2013, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I'm surprised even without the death they haven't considered locking Regina up anyway. But I have to wonder how Storybrooke's legal system really works. Are there any judges, and if there were who were they in FTL?

Been wondering the very same thing
Old 01-04-2013, 09:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
Well, they locked Rumple in the mines because the fairy magic in there was supposed to cut him off from his dark magic. And yet - the special squid ink overcame the fairy magic when Snow blew on it to destroy the bars in the cell. I guess now we'll see why Regina kept that book. She can use it to overcome the fairy magic they might use to capture her in SB.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:15 AM
Passionate Fan

‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 2 Spoilers — Colin O’Donoghue, Hook, Emma - TVLine

New interview with Colin. Well it's new to me.. you guys might've read it already. lol
Old 01-04-2013, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouMoriarty (View Post)

New interview with Colin. Well it's new to me.. you guys might've read it already. lol
Thanks for the interview bb It's amazing
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 01-04-2013, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouMoriarty (View Post)

What a fantastic article, I won't say this because this isn't a "ship" thread but boy he's definitely a shipper of that couple. I can't wait for more developments in that coupling.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can open the new thread guys. I just need one more post.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Done
A single text....................$1
Speaking his language...........Priceless

Closed Thread   Post New Thread