Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2012, 07:35 PM
Passionate Fan

There are sneak peeks up at nbc.com. Cyrah one pretty much cements things, as far as I'm concerned.

ETA: Seriously, they talk about making a chuppah? Sound familiar?

Well, I've watched all 5 preview clips and now I feel like I've watched half the episode. Seriously though, that Cyrah scene really shows how clueless Mark is to what having a baby entails. I mean sure he says "oh yeah, of course" to every point Sarah makes but I think it's clear he is not ready for this. I think it's right for Sarah to let him go. JMO.

Last edited by lgfan; 02-22-2012 at 07:46 PM
Old 02-22-2012, 08:10 PM
New Fan

The Cyrah clip made me laugh out loud. Mark seems so immature and out of touch with reality in it. The look on Sarah's face said to me, "what am I doing dating this child?".
Old 02-22-2012, 08:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollity (View Post)
The Cyrah clip made me laugh out loud. Mark seems so immature and out of touch with reality in it. The look on Sarah's face said to me, "what am I doing dating this child?".
Yeah it's like "what kind of fantasy world is this guy living in?". Very interesting. I didn't see him in that way before. I should have though. The signs were there if you think about it.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:23 PM
New Fan

Sarah got caught up in his fantasy world, can't blame her. I wish they showed a scene like that one a few episodes ago so they gradually moved to a break up in the finale.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollity (View Post)
Sarah got caught up in his fantasy world,
Yeah, she and I both! LOL
Old 02-22-2012, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the latest!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-22-2012, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
ETA: Seriously, they talk about making a chuppah? Sound familiar?
They said wedding alter so I'm not sure what it will be, wow GG flashbacks

Off to check out the sneak peek

So more GG v PH links

There will be a chuppah and Jasmine proposed to Crosby (which we knew)...

Last edited by lancer1993; 02-22-2012 at 09:27 PM
Old 02-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Elite Fan

I think Sarah is one of those characters that is so blinded by love. It's funny, because I was reading something about this horoscope wise a couple of days ago Basically it was saying about how you can not see someone's flaws and faults during a relationship because you're so in love, but when you hit a roadblock, and an obstacle, it all comes crashing down cause you realized it too late. I think that's the case with Sarah/Mark. Personally, I never liked them. I also didn't see how it was fair that they still remained together when Sarah kissed another man...doesn't and didn't, and will never make sense to me because it was never brought up, right?

Anyway, I think she still has feelings for her ex husband and I'm pretty sure they're going to bring him back into the picture in the next season if there is one.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:09 AM
New Fan

Quote:
will never make sense to me because it was never brought up, right?
It was never brought up. That will never make sense to me either especially since it happened around the same time as the drama from that little peck between Rachel and Adam.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

the kiss has never bothered me. It was just a confused kiss, nothing more.

And I don´t want Sarah and Seth back togheter. I like their scenes togehter but I don´t want them romantically involved. We talked about how Sarah´s character is the one who is involving the least and getting her back together with him would get her 10 years back and I would hate it.

I had a short dream about the PH finale and they let Mark die and I woke up all devastated.lol

I´m not going to watch the sneak peeks. Maybe just the Cyrah one.

Old 02-23-2012, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here are the Sneak Peek links...

Crosby and Jasmine tell Zeek, Camille and Sarah
Parenthood - Big News! - Video - http://www.nbc.com

Zoe and Julia
Parenthood - Zoe Checks In - Video - http://www.nbc.com

Adam tells Crosby about the new offer
Parenthood - Adam Doubles Down - Video - http://www.nbc.com

Sarah and Mark
Parenthood - The Worry's in the Details - Video - http://www.nbc.com

The family planning the wedding in 72 hours
Parenthood - Wedding Planning Party - Video - http://www.nbc.com

Some final pics, one with Lauren and the kids.
Season 3 - lg parenthood 318 01 - Lauren Online Gallery / lauren-online.net

Last edited by lancer1993; 02-23-2012 at 01:21 AM
Old 02-23-2012, 02:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Sorry dual post FF wasn't working for me this morning!

Last edited by Kizzy81; 02-23-2012 at 06:24 AM
Old 02-23-2012, 02:24 AM
Extreme Fan

I wasn't going to watch the clips but I knew I wouldn't be able to last until next week!

I don't know why, as most as I have loved this season, from watching all these clips, am reminded of a Parenthood that I haven't seen in awhile, and I don't know why? Maybe seeing Sarah work at the bar again, and more Braverman family time. IDK! Felt different.

I REALLY don't want Sarah and Mark to break-up, but from watching this clip, I can see where the end is headed. I don't think he comes across as immature, but I don't think he fully understands (from this short scene) what having a baby would really mean, and this is what Sarah sees. As for the fanstasy world, am sorry but I don't think thats what she has been in. If anything it's been that honeymoon period where everything is perfect, but now reality of a having a baby is setting in. JMO, but I wonder if Sarah is now finding faults with Mark in order to breeak-up with him? Yeah, he doesn't know what having a baby would mean, but that is something he will learn in time. He's never had children, Sarah has. Or maybe the age difference is finally showing?
Old 02-23-2012, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree the clip seems to indicate that Mark doesn't get it, Sarah has had almost 20 years at raising kids and knows you can't just go somewhere if you want to at a whim. You can't even go to the market without planning the trip.

So this might be the start of the end for them.

Also like in the sides Mark is not in that photo of Sarah and the kids at the wedding
Old 02-23-2012, 03:25 AM
Master Fan

So I watched the Cyrah clip and I don´t think Mark is immature, he is just a dreamer. And when she says that there´s a possibilty that she won´t get pregnant and he responses that no, she will, the look on her face indicates that that´s the moment where she gets it. I loved that look.

so dumbing down the character so she could break up with him starts in 3 2 1....

Poor Jason/Mark, I don´t think he deserves it for being so great the whole season.

now what´s the timeline going to be like?

to make the break up believable they need to give it more screentime in the episode and that´s what you never get in this show. I hope we won´t only have two scenes with them. This one from the bar and then the break up. And that´s it.

Last edited by Danke; 02-23-2012 at 04:04 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread