Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2016, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I want a kiss too! The season finale is called Hollywood Ending afterall, so I'm hoping for one of those awesome happy old hollywood ending for these two in the season finale

Right! I want to see the creation of S.H.I.E.L.D. I want to see all these relationships and the romance/all the moments between Peggy/Daniel.

I would love it if we got see baby Tony! I want to met the girl that got Howard to marry! lol
Old 02-10-2016, 02:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I want a kiss too! The season finale is called Hollywood Ending afterall, so I'm hoping for one of those awesome happy old hollywood ending for these two in the season finale

Right! I want to see the creation of S.H.I.E.L.D. I want to see all these relationships and the romance/all the moments between Peggy/Daniel.

I would love it if we got see baby Tony! I want to met the girl that got Howard to marry! lol
Aah yes, that would be so romantic and un-Peggy but SO cute.

I KNOW? Weren't we supposed to see all of that? her marriage, her creating SHIELD?

Yessss. I wanna see how Howard becomes such a dick (acc to IM movies). I wanna see Peggy and Jarvis playing with Tony too! Ugh please don't get canceled

icon

Nidz. Spencer/Toby | Bellamy/Clarke | Sara/Snart | Magnus/Alec
Old 02-10-2016, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotwalkingaway (View Post)
Aah yes, that would be so romantic and un-Peggy but SO cute.

I KNOW? Weren't we supposed to see all of that? her marriage, her creating SHIELD?

Yessss. I wanna see how Howard becomes such a dick (acc to IM movies). I wanna see Peggy and Jarvis playing with Tony too! Ugh please don't get canceled
Do you mean because of how things have ended for her before or something else?

We are suppose to.

I wouldn't go as far as calling Howard that in my personally opinion. I think while he has his vises he's is a good man, but wasn't a good father. Why he wasn't one is the question. You would think with a son who is as smart as him would be someone whom he would be able to connect to. Maybe he wasn't good with kids in general or, and I hate to say, he never wanted kids in the first place because he knows he wouldn't be good father. There are some many what ifs in this situation. with how close Peggy and Jarvis are to him I would think they would have said a few words to him. So what was their role in all of this too? I'm not saying that in a blaming way just that I can't imagine them not his life at those points. Heh, just popped into my head I wonder if Tony was somewhat friends with Peggy's/(*whispers*Daniel's) kid when he grew up.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Do you mean because of how things have ended for her before or something else?

We are suppose to.

I wouldn't go as far as calling Howard that in my personally opinion. I think while he has his vises he's is a good man, but wasn't a good father. Why he wasn't one is the question. You would think with a son who is as smart as him would be someone whom he would be able to connect to. Maybe he wasn't good with kids in general or, and I hate to say, he never wanted kids in the first place because he knows he wouldn't be good father. There are some many what ifs in this situation. with how close Peggy and Jarvis are to him I would think they would have said a few words to him. So what was their role in all of this too? I'm not saying that in a blaming way just that I can't imagine them not his life at those points. Heh, just popped into my head I wonder if Tony was somewhat friends with Peggy's/(*whispers*Daniel's) kid when he grew up.
I just feel with her personality, she's so grounded, so something that fancy would be so awesome.

Man, does it really have to end? Why can't they have two limited series? Hayley LOVES Peggy and the show and she'd find a way, for sure.

I know, but from the way Tony has described him, Howard was mean and negligent. But now Howard is likable (almost like Tony in IM). It'd be amazing to see them connect and be close, ya know? Yeah, I can see Peggy talking sense into him. But Jarvis/Tony would just be perf. Jarvis was a father figure to Tony, this is canon. I can even see Peg being like his godmother or sth.

OMG imagine that? That would be so cool! They have so many opportunities...they shouldn't cancel.

icon

Old 02-10-2016, 11:22 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I have a feeling this show is going to be pushed aside for that new spin off with Hunter and Bobbi I would rather have Agent Carter than that unneeded show, they are great on AOS so they don't need their own show. Even though their great on AOS I could care less about a spin off with them. I hope I'm wrong though and AC gets another season, I've been loving the show this season. I think so far it's better than S1.
Old 02-11-2016, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope that's not the case. I'm not against that show myself. I think it's a great idea to be honest especially with how big the cast is right now, but not at the expense of this show.

Bless him, Daniel's a wreck. Understandable since his break up with Violet and his realization about his feeling for Peggy. Also I like that they didn't have Peggy just heal by next episode either. No sweeping it under the rug which is great. His comment to Peggy.
Old 02-11-2016, 06:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Me too! I'm happy they're making it realistic. And I am excited to see Dottie help them. But Dottie is going to betray them...for sure, right?

Poor Daniel.

icon

Old 02-11-2016, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotwalkingaway (View Post)
Me too! I'm happy they're making it realistic. And I am excited to see Dottie help them. But Dottie is going to betray them...for sure, right?

Poor Daniel.
She totally is. They're between a rock and a hard place at the moment though.

ETA: I had an idea and yes I put some thought into this. lol

We've seen Peggy get hurt two time and Daniel get worried. What if Daniel gets hurt the next time and Peggy thinks she has lost another person she loves to only to have Daniel walk out injured, but okay. She can't hide how distraught she is and when she sees him she runs to him, they finally hug and they kiss each other. Peggy then proceeds to tell him that she love him and calls him a wanker for worrying her, to never do that again. He smiles and says Yes Ma'am and I love you too, they kiss again. I came up with this idea for two reason one because of how we've seen Peggy get hurt/danger two time and seeing Daniel worried. Two it's been a running theme in both seasons that Peggy loses those she loves, so for this moment where it's opposite would be a wonderful payoff and go full circle of those two points I made, but of course none of this might happen.

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 02-11-2016 at 07:54 PM
Old 02-11-2016, 09:01 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope that's not the case. I'm not against that show myself. I think it's a great idea to be honest especially with how big the cast is right now, but not at the expense of this show.

Bless him, Daniel's a wreck. Understandable since his break up with Violet and his realization about his feeling for Peggy. Also I like that they didn't have Peggy just heal by next episode either. No sweeping it under the rug which is great. His comment to Peggy.
Thanks.
Old 02-11-2016, 09:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
She totally is. They're between a rock and a hard place at the moment though.

ETA: I had an idea and yes I put some thought into this. lol

We've seen Peggy get hurt two time and Daniel get worried. What if Daniel gets hurt the next time and Peggy thinks she has lost another person she loves to only to have Daniel walk out injured, but okay. She can't hide how distraught she is and when she sees him she runs to him, they finally hug and they kiss each other. Peggy then proceeds to tell him that she love him and calls him a wanker for worrying her, to never do that again. He smiles and says Yes Ma'am and I love you too, they kiss again. I came up with this idea for two reason one because of how we've seen Peggy get hurt/danger two time and seeing Daniel worried. Two it's been a running theme in both seasons that Peggy loses those she loves, so for this moment where it's opposite would be a wonderful payoff and go full circle of those two points I made, but of course none of this might happen.
Oh my god that wolf be so good

icon

Old 02-12-2016, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
PEGGY MUST MAKE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE IN ORDER TO DESTROY ZERO MATTER, ON THE SEASON FINALE OF “MARVEL’S AGENT CARTER” ON ABC

Dominic Cooper Guest Stars as Howard Stark

“Hollywood Ending” – Peggy needs Howard Stark to eliminate Zero Matter as they are faced with a mission none of them could come back from, on the season finale of “Marvel’s Agent Carter,” TUESDAY, MARCH 1 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network.

“Marvel’s Agent Carter” stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, James D’Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Enver Gjokaj as Chief Daniel Sousa, Wynn Everett as Whitney Frost, Reggie Austin as Jason Wilkes and Chad Michael Murray as Chief Jack Thompson.

Guest starring are Currie Graham as Calvin Chadwick, Lotte Verbeek as Ana Jarvis, Lesley Boone as Rose, Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark, Ken Marino as Joseph Manfredi, Chris Coppola as Hank, Tina D’Marco as Nonna, Matt Braunger as Dr. Samberly and Malcolm Brock Jones as orderly.

“Hollywood Ending’s” story was by Chris Dingess with teleplay by Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters and directed by Jennifer Getzinger.
Agent Carter - Episode 2.10 - Hollywood Ending (Season Finale) - Press Release | Spoilers
Old 02-12-2016, 06:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the pr.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 02-12-2016, 06:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh boy...

icon

Old 02-12-2016, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am hoping the pilot might be a back up Hayley does if it doesn't get picked up. I love this show and don't want it canceled.

I want to see Howard meet Tony mother and baby Tony as well and Sheild

Here's so an article on why it should be renewe

http://www.tv.com/shows/agent-carter...-145512684668/

Last edited by fox24; 02-12-2016 at 10:35 PM
Old 02-13-2016, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the PR and article.

I hope it gets renewed, too. Enjoying the season thus far.