Master Fan

Looks entertaining, I'll be watching
Old 01-03-2016, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks everyone.
Old 01-04-2016, 04:57 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
I have to say though that I liked the casting.
The casting is cool.
Old 01-26-2016, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Episode stills for 1x02

Last edited by Tracie76; 01-26-2016 at 09:49 AM
Old 01-26-2016, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

The pilot was so good, I loved it!
Old 01-27-2016, 09:13 AM
Absolute Fan

I didn't love the pilot. The writing was a little predictable and corny at times but it got better in the second half hour, I thought. Tom is great as Lucifer though. I'll keep watching if only because of him. As for the relationships, I'm intrigued by Lucifer/Amenadiel. Looking forward to more of them.
Old 01-27-2016, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
Thanks for the video.
Old 01-27-2016, 05:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Worth watching, but I still have doubts.
I just don't want Lucifer to become too much of a goody-goody, or fall into the "brooding Atoner" cliche.

When I heard that this show was going to have Lucifer working with a cop, I was hoping for a "Nightmare Before Christmas" thing.
Lucifer tries to fight for Good against Evil, but, being the Devil, doesn't quite get it. He just can't figure out why people get upset when he flays a jaywalker - after all, jaywalking's Bad isn't it?

One thing I didn't get was why Lucifer seemed intimidated by Amenadiel. Fallen or not, Lucifer is still and Archangel and Master of Hell. Is Amenadiel even capable of hurting him?
Old 01-27-2016, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
I didn't love the pilot. The writing was a little predictable and corny at times but it got better in the second half hour, I thought. Tom is great as Lucifer though. I'll keep watching if only because of him. As for the relationships, I'm intrigued by Lucifer/Amenadiel. Looking forward to more of them.
It was interesting that Lucifer couldn't play mind games with Chloe...I saw that coming
Old 01-29-2016, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lucifer Episode 4 Spoilers: "Manly Whatnots"
Quote:
Lucifer Episode 4 Spoilers: “Manly Whatnots”

FOX has released an official synopsis for the fourth episode of Lucifer, airing on Monday, February 15.

The title of the episode is “Manly Whatnots” and the description can be found below.

In an effort to get over his infatuation with Chloe, Lucifer decides that he must seduce her. Meanwhile the two team up on a missing girl case and Amenadiel confronts Maze about his concerns about Lucifer in the all-new “Manly Whatnots” episode of LUCIFER airing Monday, Feb. 15 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (L-103) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Cast: Tom Ellis as Lucifer, Lauren German as Chloe, DB Woodside as Amenadiel, Lesley-Ann Brandt as Maze, Kevin Alejandro as Dan, Scarlett Estevez as Trixie and Rachael Harris as Linda Martin.

Guest Cast: Dawn Olivieri as Lt. Olivia Monroe, Chris Marquette as Carver Cruz, Bailey Noble as Lindsay Jolson, Kelly Blatz as Kevin, Darcey Johnson as George, Kristen Comerford as Buxom, David Attar as Sadsap, Jason Day as Security Guard, Guy Christie as Random Dude, Sky Kao as Gyrating Dude, Antonio Cayonne as Uni Cop
Old 01-30-2016, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks, Christine.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-07-2016, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tom Ellis hits his devilish stride as ‘Lucifer,’ plus more to watch this week | New York Post

Quote:
Lucifer

Monday, 9 p.m., Fox

One of the early successes of the new TV season is Fox’s “Lucifer,” the story of the devil himself, who has relocated from Hades to Los Angeles. Lucifer Morningstar acclimates easily, working with LAPD Detective Chloe Dancer (Lauren German) to solve crimes. This week, a football star turns to Lucifer when he finds a dead girl in his swimming pool. Lucifer is played by Welsh actor Tom Ellis, 37, who previously starred on USA network’s “Rush,” playing a doctor who treated the rich and famous.

In typical LA fashion, Ellis spoke to The Post from the back of a town car about his recent good fortune.

How did Lucifer end up in LA?
What’s happening to Lucifer, he doesn’t want his title anymore. LA seems like the perfect place to rid himself of that. It’s perfect in many ways. The city is full of things he knows. The Bacchanalian lifestyle. People come there to reinvent themselves.

After “Rush” was canceled, did you stay in LA?
I’m still based in the UK. I have a transient lifestyle. America is where I come to work, but my home is London. I like being bi-continental.

You have three children?
Yes. Three daughters [with two different women]. The eldest is 10. I also have three sisters. It’s a dynamic I’m quite used to.

Where did you study acting?
I couldn’t afford to go to drama school in London. Then I met with the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in Glasgow and I fell in love with the city. It was one of the few schools that offered me a place. It didn’t do me any harm.

Did you learn an American accent at drama school?
I didn’t really approach the American accent with confidence. But I did the London production of The Lyons, a Nicky Silver play about a very New York Jewish family. Working with Nicky and Mark Brokaw, in the rehearsal space was a great experience. It was a real turning point for me. I think about a week and a half into rehearsals, Mark said, “You have to stop thinking like British people and be American.” It was a lightbulb moment. I had an amazing experience working with him. In the last week, I got the “Rush” pilot script. I made a tape and I had a kind of weird, overwhelming feeling I was going to get the job. Twenty-four hours later, [TNT] called me with the job.

Lucifer has seduced his therapist, Linda (Rachael Harris). Isn’t that behavior discouraged?
He does therapy in exchange for sex. That is one of the relationships I adore. Playing the devil in therapy was a big selling point for me.

Old 02-08-2016, 03:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by navami (View Post)
It was interesting that Lucifer couldn't play mind games with Chloe...I saw that coming
That really was like the worst cliché ever. Everyone saw it coming a mile away.
Old 02-27-2016, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 02-28-2016, 06:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Some materials for the next episode.
Promo

Preview

Preview 2
Closed Thread   Post New Thread