Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2016, 08:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWolf (View Post)
Perosnally i hope they drag the "reveal" out for a bit longer and introduce more supernatural things first.

I like the idea of them solving more mysterious crimes and having this world turn slowly into one that has a lot more supernatural things like ghosts, demons etc.

There is so much potential in the premise, i love the show.
I agree. Plus, I think that they need to become a bit closer so the trust is stronger.

Glad the show got renewed. I hope we see more of Trixie next season. She's such a cutie.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 04-20-2016, 08:50 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the episode still.
Old 04-20-2016, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Old 04-20-2016, 03:57 PM
Passionate Fan

TFP the promo for the finale. Looks good. How dare Malcolm take Trixie. I'm looking forward to seeing who escaped hell. Whoever it is, I hope he's really bad and forces Lucifer to up is game next season. I want more supernatural stuff going on in season 2. Anyone else think Chloe's ex may die in the finale?

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 04-23-2016, 01:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Some new interviews with Tom:
Videos | Foxflash
The most interesting part:
"We finally get a glimpse of hell, and then the very last line of the whole season is somewhat jaw-dropping. Somewhat surprising."
Oh. I thought that the cliffhanger would be about someone really bad escaping hell. But maybe there's more to the story?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...t-weeks-finale
Quote:
Lucifer received a second season. What are you excited to explore?
It's going to be an opportunity to explore the relationships amongst the other characters as well. The idea of who Chloe is, we still have to get to the bottom of that. There's also the notion about Chloe and Lucifer and why their paths have been put together. That's something that's going to be driving the show forward. There's something that happens at the end of the finale that I'm very excited about exploring in Season 2, but I'm not going to spoil it for you.

Last edited by Mirime; 04-23-2016 at 04:05 AM
Old 04-23-2016, 01:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Dp, sorry.
Old 04-23-2016, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the promo and interview!
Old 04-24-2016, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

The finale sounds great
Old 04-24-2016, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the interviews.
Old 04-24-2016, 06:52 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the promo and interview.
Old 04-24-2016, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad the show has been renewed.
Old 04-25-2016, 11:59 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
That's great for the fans.
Old 04-28-2016, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Yep, congrats to the fans.
Old 05-18-2016, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'Lucifer' Season 2 Spoilers: Tom Ellis Starrer To Have An Extended Winter Break : ENTERTAINMENT : Design & Trend

Quote:
"Lucifer" season 2 was recently announced by FOX as part of its 2016 to 2017 lineup.

According to FOX, the Tom Ellis-starrer will retain its Monday schedule at 9 p.m. ET.

"Lucifer" is also one of the two shows that will have an extended winter break. This means that the second half of the series will premiere in the spring of 2017.

"Gotham" is the other show that will also have an extended break. The upcoming installment for the hit FOX series will be divided into the first 11 and second 11 episodes, according to Comic Book.

Meanwhile, there are some rumors that "Lucifer" season 2 could have more than 13 episodes.

In an interview with Collider, cast member D.B. Woodside said that the show has done a wonderful job in keeping viewers hooked during its pilot season. With this, big developments with regards to storylines and characters could be underway.

"They've done an amazing job. We got picked up for season 2, so obviously, what they came up with for season 1 worked and was successful, and it worked well enough to get us a second season that looks like it's going to be longer than the first season, which excites all of us," he said.

In other news, "Lucifer" executive producer Joe Henderson confirmed that season 2 will be focused on introducing Lucifer's (Ellis) Mom, according to TV Insider.

As of late, the role has not yet been cast, and Henderson wants to take his time in finding the best actress for the major part.

However, "Lucifer" season 2 will not introduce the character God in the upcoming installment because the upcoming episodes will revolve mostly on Lucifer and his missing mother.

"Lucifer" season 2 will see the return of Lauren German as Chloe Decker, Lesley-Ann Brandt as Maze and more.

"Lucifer" season 2 will premiere on FOX early next year.
Old 05-18-2016, 05:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Based on recent buzz I would be very surprised if Lucifer did not receive a full 22 episode order and did not air in tandem with Gotham the entire season. This is great news for fans of both shows.