Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess you cant help who you love.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leneoth (View Post)
I never liked Kirsty and Kane.
I've always seen kirsty as an idiot. Who in their right mind hooks up with the man who raped her sister?
I shipped Kirsty and Kane years ago before they came back but could never understand how someone could choose a guy over their sister especially when the guy raped their sister.

I can't stand Miles as a character but he's became like the biggest heartthrob in Summer Bay with everyone wanting to hook up with him.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leneoth (View Post)
I never liked Kirsty and Kane.
I've always seen kirsty as an idiot. Who in their right mind hooks up with the man who raped her sister?
Me too - i really hated them as well
Old 03-04-2009, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked them years ago, but things have changed.. and i guess they have changed (Or she has) and i don't think they suit each other anymore
Old 03-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm a bit of a lurker but I feel like putting my two cents in.

Martha - My least favourite character. She just keeps getting the bad storylines piled on her. She got cancer, fell pregnant, didn't know who the father was, found out who the father was, lost the baby and lost her husband. And of course with the cancer, lost her hair. They put her in do rags and scarves and then suddenly her hair is growing back but she's still wearing a beret! If she's got even as much hair as they're letting peep through, then surely she can take off the damn beret. On top of all that, she got all mad at Roman for being in love with her when she should have been thanking him for putting up with her for so long. She is extremely annoying. Boot her off!

Belle - My second least favourite. She has become one of the most pathetic, whiny, annoying characters on the show. It's one disaster after the next and she is such a horrible girlfriend to Aden. Yes, she depressed and has an addiction but seriously, there's wasn't even a break for her character. It went from the building people trying to kill her, to being trapped under a stove, to back problems, to drug addiction, to sucking at her new job... I think it's time she left the bay!

Tony - Yes, your son died but NO, you DID not. No matter what you say. I can't believe that he is being such an arsehole to Rachel. She is far too good for him. All he does is whine and walk off and drink and sulk. It's getting old.

Pretty much all the moody characters annoy me. But I think a lot of it has to do with what someone else said, they're making Martha and Belle seem like weak, whinging women who constantly need a man to help them out.

I would like to see Aden and Joey get together. Which I think will probably happen anyway. It looks like the writers and will push Belle with Axle's character and break her and Aden up. Hooray! Worst couple ever. Don't get me wrong, they started off good but nowadays all we see is Belle calling Aden's mobile in a frenzy saying that she's spilt coffee on her laptop or her car's broken down and she wants him to rush to her aid.

What's the deal with Roman and Leah? What's the point of putting them together if he's just going to leave? I'd like to see where that goes though. They're cute together.

Irene finally gets a man! It's nice to see someone besides Martha have a love interest.

This is the question I'm always asking: Where the heck is Annie? She's a perfectly good character who could go anywhere but the writer's do nothing with her. Well, by nothing, I mean be a friend/shoulder to cry on/adviser to Ruby/Melody/Geoff and act as Jai's third arm. She hasn't had a decent storyline in forever! Remember when she got drunk and Aden helped her out? Now, that was good. Maybe she needs to go off the rails again. Yeah, let's make her temporarily wild/****ty like Hayley Smith just before she met Noah.

Sorry for the clog but I needed to get that off my chest!

Oh and what's with the new short start? I miss the days when the cast were made to do stupid things during the titles like throw beach balls and hold up picture frames!

Last edited by Spacie; 03-04-2009 at 09:21 PM
Old 03-06-2009, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome!

Spoilers for march 23rd - 27th.

Mon March 23, 2009
Irene makes a shocking discovery about Lou. Martha reveals that she has bought Annie and Geoffs old farm. After Belles unprofessional performance at work, she is fired.

Tue March 24, 2009
Irene is undecided about Lou. Belle lies to Aden and tells him she quit. Is this really the end for Geoff and Nicole?

Wed March 25, 2009
Brendan has decided to stay in Summer Bay while Gina recovers. Leah is happy that Romans friendship with VJ is growing. Trey sees Kirsty as more than just a tutor.

Thu March 26, 2009
Miles tells Kirsty about Treys true feelings. Xavier continues to hide his brother from Ruby. Charlie is surprised at her reaction to Joey and Hugo talking.

Fri March 27, 2009
Charlie is confused about her feelings for Joey. Kirsty decides to stop tutoring Trey. Things heat up for Leah and Roman.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

I don't agree with the Belle thing. I think Jess Tovey is doing an amazing job at portraying what Belle is going through. I have worked with people that suffer with anxiety and depression and Jess is spot on with her acting. Like you said, she's been through so much and it's not suprising she is on a big downward spiral.
As with her not being good enough for Aden? I love them both equally but Aden is no saint. She has been through a lot with him.

Anyway, lol. Thanks for the spoilers. I'm actually looking forward to Roman/Leah.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:12 PM
Kez
Loyal Fan

Yeh, I hope Roman and Leah do something...

BTW I was talking to a girl in the year above me at school this past week, and last weekend she went to Newy to a club and hooked up with Todd Lasance(Aden).
I was so jealous when she told me. She even has a pic with him.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, Lucky girl
Old 03-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hooking as? American way? hehe

Thanks for the spoilers

Martha's face last night when Charlie kissed her goodbye
Old 03-07-2009, 04:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesocks (View Post)
I don't agree with the Belle thing. I think Jess Tovey is doing an amazing job at portraying what Belle is going through. I have worked with people that suffer with anxiety and depression and Jess is spot on with her acting. Like you said, she's been through so much and it's not suprising she is on a big downward spiral.
As with her not being good enough for Aden? I love them both equally but Aden is no saint. She has been through a lot with him.
I actually suffer from depression and anxiety. I also think Jess Tovey is doing an amazing job portraying Belle through this ordeal it's not an easy thing to go through and sometimes you would do anything not to feel the way you're feeling.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Old 03-08-2009, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know about Leah and Roman Leah kind of annoys me.

Quote:
Martha reveals that she has bought Annie and Geoffs old farm
I quite like that as Martha was orginally from the country
Old 03-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the scans
Old 03-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

thanks for the scans!

I have wanted Roman and Leah since Roman come on the show - so im quite happy about it

Quote:
Martha - My least favourite character. She just keeps getting the bad storylines piled on her. She got cancer, fell pregnant, didn't know who the father was, found out who the father was, lost the baby and lost her husband. And of course with the cancer, lost her hair. They put her in do rags and scarves and then suddenly her hair is growing back but she's still wearing a beret! If she's got even as much hair as they're letting peep through, then surely she can take off the damn beret. On top of all that, she got all mad at Roman for being in love with her when she should have been thanking him for putting up with her for so long. She is extremely annoying. Boot her off!
ITA