Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2014, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

WTF knows what is going on with ABL. It looked like a double date to me at this whatever is going on with the '60's thing, but it's just my guess.... for all I know they just posed together and it meant nothing. But the positioning of the 4 made me think double date(they were sitting on a circular bench that you see in some restaurants).. Both guys were smiling and CW was wearing bright socks(my eyes were drawn to his socks for some reason) and crossing his legs. Also, CW was wearing a hat. I wish I could remember what KB and MM were wearing. And obviously George was wearing the same as the picture that SP posted.

It was posted and deleted so quickly. Probably less than 30 seconds. It was really odd.

-Hannah
Old 08-27-2014, 03:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umgirl (View Post)
WTF knows what is going on with ABL. It looked like a double date to me at this whatever is going on with the '60's thing, but it's just my guess.... for all I know they just posed together and it meant nothing. But the positioning of the 4 made me think double date(they were sitting on a circular bench that you see in some restaurants).. Both guys were smiling and CW was wearing bright socks(my eyes were drawn to his socks for some reason) and crossing his legs. Also, CW was wearing a hat. I wish I could remember what KB and MM were wearing. And obviously George was wearing the same as the picture that SP posted.

It was posted and deleted so quickly. Probably less than 30 seconds. It was really odd.
Just the fact the ABL are together like that makes me think they are back together. I don't see AB hanging out with Lavon nor Lavon hanging out with AB like that if he is chasing after Lemon. That makes no sense. At least that has reduced my fears quite a bit of the thought they will go down the LL road. That is starting to look like a no go and I could not be happier about that.

About an WZ wedding. I don't see them as having a conventional wedding. Weddings just don't go smoothly on this show. I see a labor room wedding for those two.

Last edited by lemers718; 08-27-2014 at 04:12 AM
Old 08-27-2014, 05:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)
Just the fact the ABL are together like that makes me think they are back together. I don't see AB hanging out with Lavon nor Lavon hanging out with AB like that if he is chasing after Lemon. That makes no sense. At least that has reduced my fears quite a bit of the thought they will go down the LL road. That is starting to look like a no go and I could not be happier about that.

About an WZ wedding. I don't see them as having a conventional wedding. Weddings just don't go smoothly on this show. I see a labor room wedding for those two.
Just a thought - why do you think they'd need to hurry the wedding so much that they'd have it in hospital?
Old 08-27-2014, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I haven't thought that LL were really an option for a while. If they were going to go there, I don't think that Lemon would be with Henry. It seems to me that Henry is a way of not doing a George/Lemon/Lavon triangle which the finale seemed to hint at. Henry also isn't around much so I think if they were going to do LL then they could work it out. I don't get the feeling that is what they are doing. I think they are setting things up for a Lemon/George/Tansy triangle.

If there is a planned WZ wedding in the finale, I don't see it going off without a hitch. Something always seems to happen to interfere with weddings on this show. The easiest guess would be that Zoe goes into labor before the wedding. And perhaps they want to be married before the baby is born or immediately after. I can easily see them having a labor room wedding.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

She could go into labor during the wedding, if not before.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlondeMess (View Post)
Just a thought - why do you think they'd need to hurry the wedding so much that they'd have it in hospital?
I could see them not wanting to put it off and get married before the baby comes. I also think it would be right up HOD's way of doing things. It would also be a total reversal once again of Zoe's picture. Her wanting to get married while in labor in a hospital. Not as she expected at all but wanting that unexpected with both the baby and marring Wade in such a fashion.

Last edited by lemers718; 08-27-2014 at 07:18 AM
Old 08-27-2014, 08:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I could see them not wanting to put it off and get married before the baby comes. I also think it would be right up HOD's way of doing things. It would also be a total reversal once again of Zoe's picture. Her wanting to get married while in labor in a hospital. Not as she expected at all but wanting that unexpected with both the baby and marring Wade in such a fashion.
I can see the wedding not going at all to plan as most HOD weddings seem to suffer the same fate! Not sure they'd rush to do it just so they can be married before the baby arrives, but I can see them not wanting to wait as they're so in love with their new family, so I can see where you're coming from in that respect.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
I can see the wedding not going at all to plan as most HOD weddings seem to suffer the same fate! Not sure they'd rush to do it just so they can be married before the baby arrives, but I can see them not wanting to wait as they're so in love with their new family, so I can see where you're coming from in that respect.
I think it would be far fetched to think that they would make it as they are getting married just because the baby. That bothers me that people would think they would go that route. I don't see that ever happening. I think it would be clear that they are in love and just want to be a family.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I think it would be far fetched to think that they would make it as they are getting married just because the baby. That bothers me that people would think they would go that route. I don't see that ever happening. I think it would be clear that they are in love and just want to be a family.
Yeah I don't think they're getting married just because of the baby - I agree with you there! If they get engaged it's because they want to (I hope wade doesn't ask her because of the baby!!) My point was more about having a labour room wedding because they just decided there and then "why not do it now on the day we were due to get married, look at our amazing new family"
Old 08-27-2014, 08:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah I don't think they're getting married just because of the baby - I agree with you there! If they get engaged it's because they want to (I hope wade doesn't ask her because of the baby!!) My point was more about having a labour room wedding because they just decided there and then "why not do it now on the day we were due to get married, look at our amazing new family"
That is what I envision. Something along those lines.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

It'd be better if they could actually get down the aisle though! I want to see Wade's face when he sees her!
Old 08-27-2014, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

When I picture the finale, I don't think that we will see them make it that point. I have a hard time seeing RB in a wedding gown while she is 9 months pregnant. I also wonder how much she'll actually be on her feet as opposed to sitting in the later episodes.

I'm very curious how things will play out. Regardless of how it is done, I think that it could still be very satisfying.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
When I picture the finale, I don't think that we will see them make it that point. I have a hard time seeing RB in a wedding gown while she is 9 months pregnant. I also wonder how much she'll actually be on her feet as opposed to sitting in the later episodes.

I'm very curious how things will play out. Regardless of how it is done, I think that it could still be very satisfying.
Yes that is something to seriously consider when thinking about the finale. RB will be 9 month pregnant by the time of filming. JK was sitting in almost every scene in 307 & 308. She was barely on her feet. I can't see them making RB remain on her feet for the long hours it would take to film a wedding.

Quote:
It'd be better if they could actually get down the aisle though! I want to see Wade's face when he sees her!
Although I would love that I just don't think we will get that. I will more than settle for his face the first time he holds their child.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Although I would love that I just don't think we will get that. I will more than settle for his face the first time he holds their child.
I was thinking about this as well. I remember before there was a possibility of there being a WZ baby, the thing I really wanted to see was Wade's face as Zoe walked down the aisle. And now for me, those images have sort of been replaced with other images like what you mentioned.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh wow. ABL back together? This season sounds perfect if so. My perfect endgames would be ZW (duh) GL and ABL so if this season will turn to be the last I'll be very happy. Not gonna get my hopes up though. Never know with this show.

GL | SL | CB
Closed Thread   Post New Thread