Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2016, 02:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for sharing!
I do understand the need to push it back, one thing we can always count on with GOT is respect for the filming process and authenticity..

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 07-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new link!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 07-13-2016, 10:03 AM
New Fan

Dany could marry Edmure, if his wife and child die or she could legitimize Gendry as a Baratheon, heir of Robert and Lord of the Stormlands. Or any other guy who is the current regent of the Stormlands.

I don't think she has to marry Jon in order to gain the north as ally. His main concerns are the WW and I think he will make a deal -> You can have the IT, but the north is ours and the true enemy lies beyond the wall. In addition Tyrion likes Jon and Sansa.

Furthermore, she could marry a guy from another big house in the Westerlands and name them the new Paramounts of the Westerlands, if the Lannisters aren't ok with her.

In the very beginning the Gardeners were the Paramounts of the Reach and not the Tyrells.
But Aegon the Conquerer defeated the Gardeners and named the Tyrells as new Paramount, although the Florents had a better claim than them (male gardener descendents).

Dany is a conquerer, she will probably change a lot of things and I really, really hope she will bring the dornish law to the rest of the seven kingdoms.
Old 07-15-2016, 10:45 AM
Addicted Fan

I don't think it will be Jon and Dany because that's what's been expected and also they are nephew and aunt. I do think Jons parentage will come out next season but when and how is the question.

With magic anything is possible so I don't believe Dany will remain infertile, who she marries is up for grabs but based on the last episode Tyrion may be falling for her.
Old 07-15-2016, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link.
Old 07-17-2016, 12:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sad it's going to be pushed back a bit, but it's not unexpected.

I wonder if they're giving George a bit more time to light the fire under his a.ss, though at this point, probably not. That ship seems long sailed.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 07-17-2016, 08:48 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild sage growing (View Post)
Sad it's going to be pushed back a bit, but it's not unexpected.

True.
Old 07-24-2016, 06:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Season 7 is officially going to be 7 episodes and will be airing in the summer of 2017.

HBO confirms a seven-episode season 7 of Game of Thrones airing next summer | Watchers on the Wall | A Game of Thrones Community for Breaking News, Casting, and Commentary

~Katie~
Old 08-19-2016, 04:27 AM
Absolute Fan

7 episodes is waaaaay too short

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 08-19-2016, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)
Couldn't they do a dozen at least?

Is this the final season hence the shortness??
Old 08-19-2016, 01:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)

Is this the final season hence the shortness??
No, there will be one more season after this one (so 8 all together). It sounds like there will likely be 6-7 episodes for season 8. The end is definitely in sight!

Essentially the reasoning was that they know what story is left to tell, and they don't want to pad the seasons out with filler.

~Katie~
Old 08-19-2016, 07:45 PM
Absolute Fan

A shorter season is hard to accept as a fan but I can respect their reasoning. Although, ironically, there were times when I thought the writers rushed some of the stories because they only had 10 episodes. So it'll be even more interesting to see how everything plays out in these last two seasons.
Old 08-28-2016, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the explanation.

‘Game of Thrones’ Season 7 Cast: Who Are These New Characters? | TVLine
Quote:
Game of Thrones Star: 'S--t Gets Real' in Season 7 — Plus: New Character Intel

A girl does not mince words.
“Just finished reading Season 7,” Game of Thrones‘ Maisie Williams tweeted Monday. “S–t gets real.”

And because we’ve learned that going against Arya Stark is a bad idea (too soon, Walder Frey?), we’ve started getting ready for the upcoming season — which will premiere next summer — by carefully scrutinizing some recently released casting descriptions.

Thanks to Watchers on the Wall, we know that the HBO drama is seeking to fill a bunch of roles, including:

* A 35- to 45-year-old “warrior,” to be played by a white actor with good fighting skills; the role has a “considerable” amount of dialogue.

* A “priest,” to be played by a white actor in his 60s who can do the received pronunciation (or “RP”) accent, which is the accent most of the King’s Landing-based characters use.

* A young-ish “gate guard,” who is described as a “confident, characterful, straight-talking Northern lad with a great face to play across a very excellent series of scenes.”

* A 40-something “merchant,” who will show up at an inn; the role is flexible in terms of appearance, meaning that it’s possible the character will appear in a location outside of King’s Landing.

* A non-white/of Middle Eastern descent “lieutenant” in his 20s who is athletic and a warrior. (This one’s gotta be Dothraki, right?)

Production on Thrones‘ seventh season will commence later this summer in Northern Ireland. Additional shooting locations include Spain and Iceland. And because the series has now moved beyond George R. R. Martin’s published work, it’s a little tougher to figure out who these for-now-generically-named characters may be. But like Melisandre and R’hllor, we have faith in you.
Old 08-29-2016, 03:19 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 08-29-2016, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks from me too!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread