Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2016, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

That sounds like two people who can't stand each other!

Seriously, great interaction between the two. I never really care about the real lives of actors that play characters on shows I watch but I do love it when I see that they get along and are quite chummy. It's just a nice added extra.

Really cute that they're talking about kissing too. I am thinking WestAllen and very happy about that.
Old 06-26-2016, 03:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Clearly seething with hate

Same. I'm not interested in their personal lives but I love fun interactions and cast cons. Just like this delightful little banter!

Season 3 they can both show us what they're made of
Old 06-27-2016, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
Clearly seething with hate

Same. I'm not interested in their personal lives but I love fun interactions and cast cons. Just like this delightful little banter!

Season 3 they can both show us what they're made of
sooo true i bet they will do that
Old 06-30-2016, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

‘The Flash’: Tom Felton of ‘Harry Potter’ Cast as Julian Dorn in Season 3 | TVLine

Quote:
Felton will play Julian Dorn, a fellow CSI at the Central City Police Department who suspects there’s more to Barry Allen than just his good guy reputation.
Old 06-30-2016, 01:32 PM
Loyal Fan

wow. so they shelled out quite a bit to get a fairly big name and added him as a series regular in place of any other casting news.

i'm guessing he's the big bad for the season. and that his name is not really Julian Dorn, and he'll turn out to be someone from the comics.
Old 06-30-2016, 02:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

I stopped watching The Flash around the first few Episodes of Season 2 somewhere. But now I have to watch again. Cant believe they got him, he must have been hugely expensive. But Im so happy!

*Icon by Mel
Old 06-30-2016, 02:34 PM
Loyal Fan

I think he's gonna turn out to be one of the Flash's magical villains. Either Dr. Alchemy or Abra Kadabra (who was actually in Flashpoint too, so most likely him).

that'd be cool with me! not another speedster, so that's great. i want him to change from good to bad though, and not be secretly evil from the start (they've done that twice already).

now that i think this is likely what they're doing, i'm starting to look forward to it!
Old 06-30-2016, 10:19 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
wow. so they shelled out quite a bit to get a fairly big name and added him as a series regular in place of any other casting news.

i'm guessing he's the big bad for the season. and that his name is not really Julian Dorn, and he'll turn out to be someone from the comics.
Hmmm.....

Eobard Thawne = Blonde hair, blue eyes
Eddie Thawne = Blonde hair, blue eyes

Julian Dorn (???) = Blonde hair, blue eyes

Watch him turn out to be a Thawne too...

Last edited by Elektra; 06-30-2016 at 10:34 PM
Old 07-01-2016, 01:05 AM
Master Fan

As long as he's not a Speedster. As long as he doesn't pull a Patty and just take up all the screentime. As long as he actually shows Barry doing his job.

Then I'm cool with it.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 07-03-2016, 09:30 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
As long as he's not a Speedster. As long as he doesn't pull a Patty and just take up all the screentime. As long as he actually shows Barry doing his job.
Now that you've said it - watch him end up being an evil speedster Thawne . This show likes its speedster villains... and apparently really likes Barry's constant whining about how he's not fast enough to defeat them.
Old 07-03-2016, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Talk about it!

If I hear "Run, Barry run!" one more time.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:29 AM
Total Fan

I would love the villain for season 3 be someone who manages to out-wit rather than out-run Barry.

Heck, they could even bring someone like the Mirror Master in, and he can use tricks and illusion to mess Barry and the team up. I would really love to see Barry rely on intelligence and rational thought to defeat the bad guy this season, not his speed and emotion.

And please -- not another "oh, we trusted him and he betrayed us" storyline again! Let the villain be the villain from day one.
Old 07-07-2016, 01:57 AM
Master Fan

Sadly it's been easy to outsmart Barry since post pilot!

He can't be another Speedster there's just no way they can get away with that when they literally rinsed and repeated S2. Zoom made NO sense from pretending to be "Jay" to the reason he wanted to destroy the multiverse

If Tom Felton is the villain or at least working for the villain, he needs to be the antagonist all along. Not another reason for Barry to go scream on the top of a cliff.

As the SDCC rolls around, I hope everything is made clear! Candice and Grant seem happy to be back on set so fingers crossed its good stuff!
Philanthropist.

Old 07-07-2016, 02:42 AM
Absolute Fan

This friendship

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 07-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Sadly it's been easy to outsmart Barry since post pilot!

He can't be another Speedster there's just no way they can get away with that when they literally rinsed and repeated S2. Zoom made NO sense from pretending to be "Jay" to the reason he wanted to destroy the multiverse

If Tom Felton is the villain or at least working for the villain, he needs to be the antagonist all along. Not another reason for Barry to go scream on the top of a cliff.

As the SDCC rolls around, I hope everything is made clear! Candice and Grant seem happy to be back on set so fingers crossed its good stuff!
Maybe they'll announce who the bad guy is at SDCC. Crossing my fingers for a non-speedster bad guy .
Closed Thread   Post New Thread