Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2015, 11:31 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Thanks for adding him.

Henna works on dark hair.
Never worked on mine... but then again, I go for the super bright colours, which you need to bleach for or else it doesn't show up.

Maybe it'll grow out by the time he starts filming and he'll just have dark hair anyway.

... and the fact that we're talking about hair colour is a sign that we need more spoilers and pictures.
Old 08-29-2015, 04:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
Aw. I'm curious to know what they plan to do with his hair, but I confess that my first thought was, "But this is terrible! If he stays on the show a long time, all that bleaching will have to be murder on his hair! He may get to the point where he wants to leave the show just so he doesn't go bald!"

There are two kinds of people - the kind who worry about the here and now and the kind who verge on panic attacks over theoretical developments in a hypothetical future.
I don't think they will do anything to his hair, they really aren't into changing the actors hair. I think his hair is back to its natural color? So it will most likely be black.
Old 08-29-2015, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)

IKR?

I hope this means we'll start seeing Iris as the most important person in Barry's life. I love Joe and Joe/Barry but IMO, there was way too much focus on their relationship and not enough on Barry and Iris, whose relationship is actually central to The Flash legacy.
Exactly!

I appreciate Barry/Joe but we get it. By the second half of the season it felt like overkill. I didn't even see Barry/Henry that much. Now that Barry isn't harbouring this secret, he can now talk to his bestfriend, Iris (who he said he would spend all night talking with) about the stuff going on with him. Barry literally said, "I tell her everything" Good! Then starting doing it! It's imperative and canon.

And give Joe a chance to be a father to his daughter rather than #DoYouHaveADaughterJoe

Barry's pulling the lone wolf act, I can't wait for Iris to be the one to bring him to his senses. 1x21 already showed its Iris, alone who can reach Barry. With every quote released it gets all the more exciting.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-29-2015, 11:23 PM
Absolute Fan

What we did see of Barry/Henry was more compelling to me than Barry/Joe, partly because the latter was overkill by the end of the season. Certainly didn't help that we rarely saw Joe fathering Iris.

Keiynan was on twitter hinting at some good news tonight. Wonder if it's Flash related...
Old 08-30-2015, 12:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Candice and Malese ship WestPark! Keiynan needs join their bff squad

And we should expect a Candice promo shoot coming. Her make up artist posted this:

Old 08-30-2015, 12:14 PM
Loyal Fan

i heard somewhere that Shantel Van Santen is only supposed to be in 10 episodes this season. anyone know if that's true? if so, that's actually less than i thought, although i'm sure they'll be spread out.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:44 PM
Absolute Fan

10 episodes? damn thats too much for me

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 08-30-2015, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

RaymondBarry fans think Barry will be jealous of Caitlin/Jay and Caitlin's doing it because Jay is a speedster, like Barry.

I'm not lying, you can't make this stuff up

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
i heard somewhere that Shantel Van Santen is only supposed to be in 10 episodes this season. anyone know if that's true? if so, that's actually less than i thought, although i'm sure they'll be spread out.
What's the source? Do tell?
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-30-2015, 03:49 PM
Loyal Fan

well, someone else had posted it on a forum somewhere and was asking if it was true, so i didn't personally hear it. i guess it's just a rumor going around.

but hey, it sounds believable, since they sure have an awful lot of characters coming in and hopefully won't spend too much time on Barry/Patty. if she's only on for ten episodes total, that could mean they'll only be together for maybe 6-7 at most.
Old 08-30-2015, 04:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

I wouldn't be surprised. She is just a reoccurring character right? And since she wont be in every episode, 10 episodes seems believable.
Old 08-30-2015, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
RaymondBarry fans think Barry will be jealous of Caitlin/Jay and Caitlin's doing it because Jay is a speedster, like Barry.

Fan bashing does not belong in this thread.

Old 08-30-2015, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)

you mean Snowbarry or KillerZoom if Barry is Zoom to me there more interesting as antiheroes than heroes, I'm hoping Barry follows in Father Figure Eobard's foot steps.
Old 08-30-2015, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)

Thanks, Christine. Come on guys, this isn't anything new.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 08-31-2015, 02:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)

How is that fan bashing? Damn if only you guys had the same standard for the Arrow thread people wouldn't have been getting attacked 24/7.

Anyway that speculation has been going around that Caitlin is kissing Jay to make Barry jealous, it doesn't make a whole lot of sens because Caitlin is it still married. Unless Ronnie is dead, but even so what does Caitlin/Jay have to do with Barry. I'll never understand.

Last edited by BeautifulContradiction; 08-31-2015 at 02:19 AM
Old 08-31-2015, 02:18 AM
Master Fan

I'm not gonna say anything just sip my tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
you mean Snowbarry or KillerZoom if Barry is Zoom to me there more interesting as antiheroes than heroes, I'm hoping Barry follows in Father Figure Eobard's foot steps.
So you want Barry to be evil? Or do you just want him to be Zoom? And if he is Zoom, what do you think will happen to him as Zoom?
Philanthropist.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread