Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2014, 10:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Exactly. It'll be exciting to see Lindsay possibly butting heads with Voight since she no longer works under him. So far, we've seen her go along with Voight's tactics, mainly because she's loyal to him. But all those questions she asked Antonio and Olinsky about Voight... What happens if they disagree about ways to go about solving the case? How does this change their dynamic, since they're still family at the end of the day? Will Voight respect her decisions more now, or will he still see her as the kid he took in and the detective who used to work for him? And we know Lindsay has no problem speaking her mind, so it's going to be fun
That's exactly what I meant
Their dynamic would undoubtedly change and I'm already looking forward to a face to face between them.
On another side note, as olimix57 said, nothing would stand in Erin&Jay's way... Voight wouldn't have the authority to stop them anymore AND these two could finally be together. My point is, that could impact Hank and Erin's relationship as much as Linstead's.
And what would that mean once Erin returns to the IU?
I'm quite enthusiastic if the writers decide to take the Task Force road tbh, considering all the consequences that Erin's choice could drag along.
Old 11-25-2014, 05:16 AM
New Fan

Off topic but i don't know where to say this, but Chicago PD season 1 on dvd is only $5 now on Amazon!
Old 11-26-2014, 12:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

This wait is too long... like... What am I supposed to do tomorrow night???
FanFicitons
Old 11-26-2014, 09:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

I totally missed CPD tonight! Why is there such a long break???? Ugh
Old 12-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Did everyone see what Derek Haas said on his twitter about linstead He said it was going to be a hot winter... I am so excited
Old 12-03-2014, 08:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Couple new promo photos for 2.09 "Called in Dead"

Chicago PD - Episode 2.09 - Called in Dead - Promotional Photos | Spoilers

So the guys rob the place and Erin is the driver? Erin is ALWAYS the driver! haha
FanFicitons

Last edited by katiedtellez; 12-05-2014 at 12:24 PM
Old 12-05-2014, 12:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Chicago PD 2.10 - Shouldn't Have Been Alone (Jan. 7th, 2015)

Chicago PD 2.11 - A Little Devil Complex (Jan. 14th, 2015)

So if these dates are correct, it looks like after next weeks PD we'll only have to wait about a month before it comes back on! That's still pretty long, but I was thinking we'd have to wait until February!
FanFicitons

Last edited by katiedtellez; 12-05-2014 at 12:29 PM
Old 12-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the goodies @katiedtellez!

Linstead always looks SO badass when they are taking a bad guy down!!
If Lindsay takes the job - and I now tend to think she will -, I'll miss their partnership (even if it's only for a few episodes).

Glad the show is airing this early in January but I hope we won't get a huge gap between episodes afterwards though.

Derek said that as of now, they have 23 episodes planned this year for both Chicago Fire & Chicago PD. Already better than 22, right? At this rate, we might get 24 eps

Derek Haas @derekhaas
1. @AAFEgleek how many episodes are we getting this season? 22 or 24? > As of now, we have plans for 23 this year of both shows.

And they are currently filming ep 13 (they started shooting yesterday).

Derek Haas @derekhaas
2. @ArcticClover What episode are you filming for Fire and PD? Or are you all on break? > No breaks, we start shooting 13 of each tomorrow

But there is apparently no sign yet of Sophia Bush on set. She was in LA and then in NYC when they filmed 2x12.

New picture of the boys (Jesse, Laroyce & Paddy) from Brian A Luce's Twitter:

http://twitter.com/luce_brian/status/540967700236091393

Halstead's beanie is back. I think it's worth noticing.
Old 12-05-2014, 03:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairtolove02 (View Post)
But there is apparently no sign yet of Sophia Bush on set. She was in LA and then in NYC when they filmed 2x12.
Not gonna lie, there's a small part inside of me that is really nervous about that, but seeing as they use Sophia as the #1 person to promote the show and Erin is a BIG part of the show, I don't think they'll actually write her out after she (maybe) takes the task force job (even though I'm pretty sure we all know it's bound to happen). But if she does, we know she'll be back. I just can't even think of Erin not being on a whole episode. They've better have at least filmed a little bit of her for 2x12.
FanFicitons
Old 12-05-2014, 03:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Not gonna lie, there's a small part inside of me that is really nervous about that, but seeing as they use Sophia as the #1 person to promote the show and Erin is a BIG part of the show, I don't think they'll actually write her out after she (maybe) takes the task force job(even though I'm pretty sure we all know it's bound to happen). But if she does, we know she'll be back. I just can't even think of Erin not being on a whole episode. They've better have at least filmed a little bit of her for 2x12.
Exactly. I still think (I'm almost sure even) that we'll see Erin in every single episode but Sophia might have filmed her scenes earlier than the rest of the cast (especially if her scenes don't involve exterior settings etc) because we know for a fact that they don't always film the episodes/scenes in the right order. It's clear that they shot the 2.08 scenes at the precinct right after the 2.06 ones.
Either way, we shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet.
I do believe there will be a little less screentime dedicated to Erin than usual but who knows? Perhaps I'm wrong and we'll be pleasantly surprised.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well, Sophia seems to be back on set today according to people on twitter, so that's a good thing!
Old 12-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sophia and Marina are actually filming right now! haha

FanFicitons
Old 12-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiedtellez (View Post)
Sophia and Marina are actually filming right now! haha
I wish there were more scenes of Lindsay and Burgess. I can't think of a time when they interacted for more than 10 seconds and actually talked to each other...
Old 12-06-2014, 12:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Apparently it's a Lindsay, Halstead, Burgess, Roman scene....
FanFicitons

Last edited by katiedtellez; 12-06-2014 at 12:22 AM
Old 12-06-2014, 07:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiedtellez (View Post)
Apparently it's a Lindsay, Halstead, Burgess, Roman scene....
Cool! Lindsay also seems to be in her "usual" T-shirt look instead of the more dressed-up attire (e.g. blazers). I wonder if she's back in IU, if she had taken the task force job.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread