Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2020, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the tweet.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:15 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweet.
Old 08-27-2020, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
NBC Sets Fall (Yes, Fall!) Premiere Dates for This Is Us, #OneChicago and More — What Shows Return in 2021?

WEDNESDAY, NOV. 11
8 pm Chicago Med
9 pm Chicago Fire
10 pm Chicago P.D.

THURSDAY, NOV. 12
9 pm Law & Order: SVU
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-03-2020, 07:54 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Awesome.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Chicago Fire Casts Vagrant Queen Star as New Paramedic for Season 9
Old 09-14-2020, 04:41 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 09-18-2020, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
‘Law & Order: SVU’ Begins Filming As Dick Wolf’s ‘FBI’ & ‘Chicago’ Dramas Gear Up For Production Restart

TV’s longest-running primetime live-action series, Law & Order: SVU, today started production on its 22nd season in New York. Star/EP Mariska Hargitay posted two behind-the-scene photos on Instagram to commemorate the occasion.

On Saturday, Hargitay shared images from the cast’s virtual table read for the season opener, which is tackling the coronavirus pandemic. Visible in one of the shots is the cover page for the Season 22 premiere script, written by Law & Order: SVU executive producer Julie Martin and exec producer/showrunner Warren Leight, titled “Remember Me In Quarantine” The upcoming season of SVU also is expected to address police brutality in the wake of George Floyd’s death and the nationwide protests it ignited.

Law & Order: SVU is one of four Dick Wolf series at NBC that are heading into the first year of a three-season renewal, along with One Chicago. I hear of the three Chicago dramas, Chicago Med is currently slated to begin filming its sixth season Sept. 22, with Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D. on track for a Oct. 6 production start. All three dramas are based in Chicago.

Wolf Entertainment’s CBS drama FBI and spinoff FBI: Most Wanted are expected to begin production on Season 3 and Season 2, respectively, on Oct. 6 in New York. There is no projected start date yet for the newest Dick Wolf drama series, Law & Order: Organized Crime, starring Chris Meloni.

All dates are tentative and subject to change as pandemic conditions remain fluid. NBCUniversal developed a comprehensive Return to Work playbook, which is being followed by all of the company’s series. It involves reducing shift hours and adding days to shoots to accommodate strict COVID protocols. All Dick Wolf shows are produced by Wolf Entertainment and Universal Television, part of Universal Studio Group. The studio has been shooting Saved By the Bell for Peacock and filmed comedy pilot Night School for NBC.
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-19-2020, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest Leigh
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 09-19-2020, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-20-2020, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thats sad its less episodes, but im excited

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 09-21-2020, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the news.
Philanthropist.

Old 10-05-2020, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
With Chicago Med, Chicago P.D, and Chicago Fire already back in production or pre-production, executive producer Dick Wolf confirms the pandemic will be shown affecting the emergency workers in the Windy City.

"As our Chicago shows return, of course, the COVID pandemic will be reflected,″ says Wolf. ″On Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D., there will be references to the pandemic but they will be more subtle. For example, fewer civilians in the bullpen in Chicago Fire. But Chicago Med will address the pandemic head-on. There will be a COVID unit in the hospital, incoming patients will be tested by paramedics, and one character will be recovering from the disease. It will be part of daily life, and adjustments will be made." —Rosy Cordero
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-26-2020, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
"CHICAGO FIRE"

"RATTLE SECOND CITY"

ORIGINAL

11/11/2020 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Wednesday) : In the season 9 premiere, Firehouse 51 welcomes a new member to the team, whose presence could provide some complications. Brett’s leadership shines during a scary call. Boden sees great potential in Kidd and proposes an idea that could have lasting repercussions.

TV-14
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-27-2020, 07:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Since Annie Ilonzeh is leaving Chicago Fire, are there any plans to bring Foster to Chicago Med? –Tiera
Well, when Fire returns on Wednesday, Nov. 11, it will be a “a few months later” in the show’s timeline, and “Foster has gone off to medical school at Northwestern,” showrunner Derek Haas tells TVLine. “We will hear some updates about how she’s doing as the season progresses.”
https://tvline.com/2020/10/27/chicag...annie-ilonzeh/
Old 10-29-2020, 08:02 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Since Annie Ilonzeh is leaving Chicago Fire, are there any plans to bring Foster to Chicago Med? –Tiera
Well, when Fire returns on Wednesday, Nov. 11, it will be a “a few months later” in the show’s timeline, and “Foster has gone off to medical school at Northwestern,” showrunner Derek Haas tells TVLine. “We will hear some updates about how she’s doing as the season progresses.”
https://tvline.com/2020/10/27/chicag...annie-ilonzeh/
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks.