Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2015, 07:32 PM
Passionate Fan

I wonder why there are no webclip/sneak peeks of this week episode out yet.

The show just started back up so will see how the ratings are for the remaining part of the season and how the other new/old show are doing in the ratings.

I think Sleepy Hollow and Minority report are going to get cancelled by the end of the season.

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 10-06-2015 at 07:42 PM
Old 10-06-2015, 09:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the spoilers and ratings scoop.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 10-07-2015, 07:58 AM
Passionate Fan

'Bones' Teasers: 5 Things You Need While Watching 'The Brother in the Basement'
Old 10-07-2015, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
I wonder why there are no webclip/sneak peeks of this week episode out yet.

The show just started back up so will see how the ratings are for the remaining part of the season and how the other new/old show are doing in the ratings.

I think Sleepy Hollow and Minority report are going to get cancelled by the end of the season.
It really depends on Sleepy. Minority Report is probably not long for the world since it's a new and not established. Sleepy in the past done well in time shifting, and they only have one episode to look at in long term evaluation. So time will tell...

It barely made a new season, so it will be all about how the rest of the lineup does. Shows closer to the syndication number is safer than new shows...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 10-07-2015, 08:30 AM
Passionate Fan

[VIDEO] ‘Bones’ Season 11 Spoilers — Booth Wounded | TVLine
Old 10-07-2015, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the video.
Old 10-07-2015, 11:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Bones - Episode 11.02 - The Brother in the Basement - Sneak Peeks *Updated* | Spoilers

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 10-08-2015 at 09:32 AM
Old 10-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Joe Adalian
Joe Adalian – Verified account ‏@TVMoJoe

#BonesSeason11 rises to 1.9 A18-49 and 7.9M viewers in L+3
8:22 AM - 6 Oct 2015
42 RETWEETS35 FAVORITES
So did anyone watch the episode last night. Was it good or just ok and did booth and Bones have good scene's in the episode.

Bones: Get the Answers to 6 Burning Questions About Season 11

Quote:
Since Booth has been lying to Brennan, will she forgive him easily? Or does the fact that he also lied to her about his gambling issue last season, add fuel to the fire?

Peterson: “If it had just been a one-parter and Booth was reunited with Brennan after the first episode, I think that Brennan would have hit him a lot harder as far as accusations, but through the course of the second episode, what we’re trying to get to is she understands who she is better through this case, and that she belongs at the lab.

“In discovering where she belongs, she also understands Booth better, that Booth is this man of action. The way that we say it internally here is: Booth is a little bit of a Superman and Superman can’t just sit by and watch as people suffer. There really is no retiring for him, so by the end of the second episode, Brennan understands that she belongs in the lab and that her Superman, Booth, belongs out in the field saving people.”

What can you divulge about any major story arcs that are going to span several episodes? Or even the entire season?

Peterson: “We’ll be following Cam (Tamara Taylor) and Arastoo’s (Pej Vahdat) relationship very closely after what goes down in the first couple of episodes. Also, Hodgins (T.J. Thyne) and Angela (Michaela Conlin) in Episode 10, there will be a major shake-up for them and it also is going to be related to Aubrey (John Boyd).

“That’s our mid-season finale. It’s an episode that, originally, we were considering for our season opener, but that episode will be very interesting as far as how it will change the trajectory of the rest of the season.

“When Jon Collier and I were handed this gift, to be able to work on this show and be able to be showrunners this year, we wanted to make sure that we shook things up, and so there are going to be many, many major arcs.”

Emily, do you find that your everyday life affects how you play Brennan? I would imagine over 10 years some kind of effect would be there.

Deschanel: “Absolutely. It’s hard to be on set for so many hours a day for 10 months of the year and not have the actor leak into the character and vice versa. I think my husband will tell you that, definitely, I’ve taken on some qualities of Brennan, but then he didn’t really start dating me until after I started the show.

“We have similarities. I take things literally, just like Brennan. I don’t follow metaphor very well. I like practical things, the tangibles, etc. Sometimes the way I’ll phrase things will sound like Brennan. You’ll see different sides of Brennan in me from day-to-day and vice versa.

“I think, definitely, Brennan has softened a bit over the years and probably we’ve met in the middle somewhere. I’ve hardened, she’s softened and now we’re kind of the same person, I don’t know; not quite that.”

What big bads are Brennan and Booth going to be facing this season?

Peterson: “There’s the Sleepy Hollow episode, in which we’re going to find two sets of remains. One of them is going to be very, very old and that’s going to be more of a big bad from the Sleepy Hollow universe.

“Again, Episode 10 is probably going to be the biggest bad that we’re going to come across. I really don’t want to give too much away there, but, as I said, it’s going to be something that impacts Hodgins, Angela and Aubrey very directly.”

How is life going to change for Booth and Brennan now that they have two children instead of one?

Peterson: “Emily and I, we were very smart in preparation for this as Emily, obviously, had her second child and I had mine, also, over the hiatus. We’re hoping that real life will inspire us. Emily and I will be comparing notes all year and we’ll see what comes out of it.

“Obviously, one versus two is totally different and, right away, we’re going to see some of that. There’s a sweetness that comes. I think it’s the third episode.

“Also, we see in the first two episodes the death of [Booth’s brother] Jared (Brendan Fehr) and the things that you do when you have a little brother. Now Christine has that little brother. There are some direct parallels and it works very well. It’s a nice emotional conclusion to that.”

Betty White is going to be on an episode. How was it to work with her?

Deschanel: “It was a dream come true working with her. She’s 93 years old and she came in, was so professional, she knew her lines. She was just so lovely to talk to and she’s a jokester. She’s making all these jokes and pretending to get hurt and everyone runs to her and she’s like laughing.

“I mean, we had Cyndi Lauper, Betty White, these people I adored from when I was much younger. It’s so much fun to get to meet these people in person and, also, they don’t disappoint in terms of their kindness and fascinating personalities. It was a great joy to have her on set. I hope we bring back Dr. Beth Mayer (White), the forensic anthropologist, to be an intern.”

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 10-08-2015 at 01:15 PM
Old 10-08-2015, 01:37 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 10-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Bones - Episode 11.03 - The Donor in the Drink - Promo | Spoilers

Quote:
TVLINE | For you and Jonathan Collier, coming in as the new showrunners, what was your mission with this two-part premiere?
Survival. [Laughs] No. We had many different versions of the opener as, you can imagine, two new guys taking over this fantastic property…We had this alternate story, and it ended up being a little more Angela-and-Hodgins-focused than Booth-and-Brennan, and that’s why we ultimately decided to move it away from the first slot and move it into No. 10, so it’ll be our midseason finale.
It was such a strange place to start. We didn’t know if we were getting picked up last year. We had this finale where they’re walking away. We don’t mind being painted into a corner. It makes us get creative. We wanted to have a great story that, to us, felt organic to the characters… We want Booth and Brennan walking off into the sunset in a way, but also, they’re in the primes of their lives. I hate to say it, but they’re around my age, and I’m not quitting this job any time soon. I’m going to enjoy it, and it’s what I love to do. I think that’s very true for them also.
Obviously, they went through hell last year, between Sweets’ death and Booth being incarcerated, being betrayed in a way by the FBI, [and] the gambling stuff, the conspiracy stuff. They went through the wringer. This is after 10 years of going through similar type incidents. Still, that said, this is what they’re meant to do. Jon and I really talked about this season being about faith, which is a big thing. When you watch the 100th episode, they talk about Booth really does believe in faith, Brennan does not. … So it’s a very tragic way we got into that story, but we wanted to have them come back to their jobs because of this recognition that this is their destiny, this is what they’re meant to do. And they’re great at it.
RELATEDBetty White Is Bones‘ Newest Squintern

TVLINE | There were quite a few twists and turns. Was there any part of you that was like, “We need to send the message that even though this is Season 11, there’s still plenty of drama and stakes to be found in the show”?
Yeah. I loved this episode, and I think a lot of the fans did, too. A lot of people that I know, their favorite episode is [about the] Gravedigger way back when, which had wonderful stakes. We wanted to recreate some of that magic from then… That ticking clock, we wanted to get that feeling back. It was a concerted effort to have that feel — rather than just being a standard Bones episodes, to make sure it was as personal as humanly possible and also nail-biting.

TVLINE | How does Jared’s death affect Booth going forward?
It’s going to have a dramatic effect on him. The nearest effect is going to be in the third episode where, in a way, he’s still in shock over it. There’s going to be guilt that he’s going to undoubtedly feel. I’ve gone through this season comparing Booth to Superman on many different occasions. Superman hopes he can save everybody. It’s painful to him that he couldn’t save his brother. That will have a deep impact on him throughout.
RELATEDBones, Sleepy Hollow Crossover Plot Scoop: ‘It’s Like a Great X-Files Episode’

TVLINE | As you said earlier, last season was a very difficult one for Booth and Brennan as a couple. How would you characterize their journey this year? A little happier maybe?
Yeah, I think so. It’s happier in the bigger sense of we’re not doing the gambling, getting-kicked-out-of-the-house [story] — at least not yet. But what we’re doing is making sure that they still have the fire. It is the reason why we watch them. We love to see them going back and forth at each other. A lot of shows have the problem of once somebody gets married, the banter gets a little stale. They’re a little too nice and too sweet with each other. So that was a big thing coming back, talking to David [Boreanaz] and Emily [Deschanel]. They were all about, “Look at the fire in those first couple seasons! We want to bring some of that back.” So we’ve got a really fun storyline that brings that to the fore in the Betty White story, which is Episode 4. We really do want to embrace, “Yeah, we’re married, but we are not boring, and we’re going to go at it.”
Bones Season 11 SpoilersTVLINE | How are they transitioning back to their old jobs? David told me that Booth is now below Aubrey at the FBI.
Aubrey is ambitious, let’s just say. He has goals, and he’s a mover and shaker. Booth is more of your great foot soldier. Aubrey has ambitions to be a general. So that’s going to play out. Right now, it’s not heated yet, but we still have the second half of the year to go. So we’ll see how contentious that gets between Booth and Aubrey.

TVLINE | Is there any hope for Cam and Arastoo?
There’s always hope. Coming in here, for Jon and myself, we wanted to make sure that nobody is safe. We’re going to shake things up. It’s wonderful to be on a show for the 11th season, but we want to make sure we play with everybody’s expectations and you keep watching every week because who knows what’s going to happen? But again, we want to keep it character-focused. By doing the jump in timeline, it was just an organic way to play with the expectations of Cam and Arastoo’s relationship. Certainly, for a while, Arastoo is gone. He is off looking at other opportunities. But he will also be somebody who’s coming back in the 10th episode and starting up a new, major storyline. In the meantime, we’re going to see what happens. They are broken up at this point. They are looking for other options.

TVLINE | Are there going to be love interests coming in for Cam?
Oh, you gotta hope so! She’s a beautiful, brilliant woman! Why wouldn’t there be? Yes, absolutely. We’ll be having love interests for many different people this year.

TVLINE | At TCA, you mentioned there’s something big coming down the line for Hodgins and Angela. Is this a good thing or bad thing for them?
I always go with the philosophy of, “Let’s see.” It does not seem good at the start.

TVLINE | Will Kim Raver’s character be back?
Probably not for the first part of the season, but we’re definitely looking at, hopefully, getting her back in the second half of the season. She was fantastic. We loved working with her, and she was nice enough to say she’d like to come back. It was delightful on all sides.
http://tvline.com/2015/10/08/bones-c...n-11-spoilers/

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 10-08-2015 at 08:16 PM
Old 10-08-2015, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new goodies!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-09-2015, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still have to watch the episode. But the ratings are in. Early ones indicate they stayed on par with last week early ones. Viewership slightly down. But it's possible it might go up in the finals...

But a 1.3 HH. Maybe they will adjust up later on... As I believe they adjusted up to a 1.4 last week... Viewership was about 5.6 million.

But pretty good. It's one of the higher not Empire FOX shows this week...

We shall see when BBT comes back to Thursday.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Do you know what the half hours are for bones
Old 10-09-2015, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Same both half hours. 1.3 HH.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks,

I'm happy it didn't go down in the second half like some of the other show.

Final ratings 5.90 viewer and 1.3 in 18 to 49. I'm glad it went up in viewers

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 10-09-2015 at 01:23 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread