Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2011, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Bones S&S #245: Because we just don't know what to say or what will happen next!

Welcome to the 245th

[Upcoming Episodes]

[6x13] The Daredevil in the Mold

AN EXTREME BIKE STUNT GOES WRONG AND BOOTH MAKES A COMMITMENT ON AN ALL-NEW “BONES” THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 10, ON FOX

Katheryn Winnick and Joel David Moore Guest-Star

A BMX rider’s remains are discovered in a molding mass on the roof of a warehouse after a failed attempt to complete a bike stunt. While Booth and Brennan interrogate the victim’s fellow riders, Hodgins and his newly mellow “squint” Fisher (guest star Moore) identify the numerous fractures in the victim’s skeletal structure, and Angela recreates the series of events that led to the fatal accident. But when Booth and Brennan locate the victim’s stolen bike and fiberglass is found at the crime scene, the team concludes that the victim was killed by blunt physical force, making his death a criminal investigation. Meanwhile, Sweets turns to Booth for advice about proposing to Daisy (guest star Gallo), and Booth makes a grand gesture to show Hannah his commitment to their relationship in the all-new “The Daredevil in the Mold” episode of BONES airing Thursday, Feb. 10 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-613) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Source: Bones - Episode 6.13 - The Daredevil in the Mold - Press Release | Spoiler TV

A BMX rider’s remains are discovered on the roof of a warehouse after a failed bike stunt. While Booth and Brennan interrogate the victim’s fellow riders, Hodgins (TJ Thyne) and newly mellowed “squint” Fisher (guest star Joel David Moore) identify the numerous fractures in the victim’s skeletal structure, and Angela (Michaela Conlin) recreates the series of events that led to the fatal accident. Meanwhile, Sweets (John Francis Daley) turns to Booth for advice about his relationship with Daisy (guest star Carla Gallo), and Booth makes a decision about his relationship with Hannah (guest star Katheryn Winnick).

Source: FOX February - Various Shows - Upcoming Episode Press Releases | Spoiler TV

[6x14] The Bikini in the Soup

When the liquefied remains of a wedding planner are found in her tanning bed on Valentine's Day, Cam pressures the team to work fast so she can spend the holiday with her boyfriend; Clark helps Hodgins realize the best gifts come from the heart.

The liquefied remains of a wedding planner are found in her home tanning bed on Valentine’s Day, and Cam pressures her team to solve the case in time so she can celebrate the holiday with her boyfriend. While the “squints” works tirelessly in the lab, Booth and Brennan interrogate a slew of possible suspects until they unlock classified files in the victim’s computer, which lead to their main suspect. Meanwhile, Booth and Brennan downplay the significance of Valentine’s Day, and Hodgins tries to plan a romantic day for Angela, but “squint” Clark (guest star Eugene Byrd) helps him realize that the most meaningful gifts come from the heart.
Source: Source

[6x15]The Killer in the Crosshairs

[6x16]The Blackout in the Blizzard

Tariq Grazdan; an Eastern European man who deals in human trafficking.
And when someone shows up with signs of an extremely deadly virus, and a link forms to Tariq, it's up to the team to find this man...

Shows A-Z - bones on fox | TheFutonCritic.com

[6X17] Title Unknown

[6X18] The Feet on the Beach

Short episode recap:

[6x13] The Daredevil in the Mold ( Murder plot has something to do with BMX bikers. Possible eppie with 2 proposals and hopefully the departure of Hannah? Hannah is in Ep.)
[6x14] The Bikini in the Soup (Valentine's Day ep - Booth is testy, and BB supposedly spend the day alone. Hannah not mentioned in sides.)
[6x15] The Killer in the Crosshairs (BB are on the hunt for the sniper. Hannah is not in the sides.)
[6X16] The Blackout in the Blizzard (BB are stuck in av elevator while the squints try to solve a murder without electricity)
[6X18] The Feet on the beach (Feet are founded each side of the US/Can border)

Bones returns after the winter hiatus on January 20, 2011 for 5 episodes.

[General Spoilers]
* Season 6 will have 23 episodes (1 extra)
* Emily Deschanel will possibly direct an episode in Season 6
* Exclusive: 'Bones' boss promises 'big changes' next season | Ausiello | EW.com
* Gravedigger returns, a new Nemesis - with personal vendetta - shows up and possible character death: Keck's Exclusives: Bones to Kill One of Its Own - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
* *The fallout from Brennan opening Pandora’s box again will be a major focus of the second half of the season, executive producer Stephen Nathan says. “We’re dealing with how does this make Brennan feel, how does she move forward, what is the pain that she now carries with her after this confession and how does it affect Booth and Hannah.

[Relationship Spoilers]
Booth & Brennan
SN: “The first episode begins with Brennan and Booth reuniting with the squints to save the career of one of their own. They each bring a new past with them as they forge their old alliances in new ways.”
HH: "We will not start season six without Booth and Brennan working together. I’m not willing to say that they’ll be in DC… I’m not willing to say they won’t be."
HH: I've never believed that [B&B together means the end of the show] to be true. Our pace has nothing to do with all that hooey. We're telling our story the best way we can.
HH:The groundwork for a possible B&B hookup will be laid in this season’s 19th episode, which, finds them trapped in an elevator. “They’ll be forced together and they have to figure some things out.”

[Bones Twitter Accounts]
Crew:
Bones: BONES (BONESonFOX) on Twitter
Hart Hanson: Hart Hanson (HartHanson) on Twitter
Stephen Nathan: Stephen Nathan (squarechicken) on Twitter
Josh Levi (HH's assistant): Josh Levy (mosh426) on Twitter
Caroline (script coordinator): Caroline Hylton (carerowline) on Twitter
Meta (writer): MetaV (MetaV) on Twitter

Cast
TJ Thyne (Hodgins): TJ Thyne (TJThyne) on Twitter
Eric Millegan (Zack): Eric Millegan (EricMillegan) on Twitter
Joel Moore (Fisher): www.twitter.com/joeldavidmoore1
Pej Vahdat (Arastoo): Pej Vahdat (pejvahdat) on Twitter
Ryan Cartwright (VNM): Ryan Cartwright (RyanCartwright) on Twitter
Tiffany Hines (Michelle): Tiffany (tiffanyhines1) on Twitter
Old 02-11-2011, 05:54 AM
Passionate Fan

tftnt!!!

Ourania I love your interpretation and I agree, he has every right in the world to be mad! He loved (loves) Bones and she rejected him. He tried to move on, found "love" again, she also rejected him. And let's face it, even though he wasn't himself during the last months, he is one amazing guy who wouldn't do anything to hurt the woman he loves (not on purpose) and the fact that every women he ever loved turned him down can make him wonder how anybody could love him. JMO

Old 02-11-2011, 06:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh God, thanks Lisa! Coincidentally, I just got another idea. Besides the whole accidentally on purpose concept and the fact that Booth willingly sabotaged himself. Oh, well, I still have something to say about that.

You saw how HP wanted things to go on between them, how she pushed him so that they would pursue their relationship? This is a reversal of what Booth did with Bren in 100. But he gave up so easily on HP and closed up so hastily that what I said earlier about his "I" overtaking his "me" and doing the dirty work of ditching her, is ever more plausible. If she had not pushed him, if she had simply said, "Okay well, goodbye" it would have been different. But she pleaded him to give them another chance, and he pushed her out of his life, just as though a part of him felt relieved to finally have an excuse to do so.

As I said earlier, his "me" was looking for a way to victimize itself without losing the whole glow of the reliable alpha-male, so his "I"... his so very primal and uncontrollable self (the one he attempted to keep at bay for so long) just took over and made him react drastically with that "Out of my sight, out of my life now". AND... this "I", freed from constraint unleashed itself on Brennan afterwards through this very angry breakdown. He needed to come clean, somehow he did with Bones, but he will now need to come clean with himself and realize why he did what he did. I truly am looking forward to this.

NOOOOW! My idea. I was thinking. He mentions the two women of his life, Rebecca the mother of his child, and Bones the love of his life. And, yeah, that collateral damage we won't name and to whom he accidentally proposed. Out of these three women, he proposed to two of them who rejected him, but never to Bones. We're okay on that? Okay. So my theory is that... She is the one who is going to suggest marriage at some point during their relationship. Casually, just like that, because she knows that he will need to trust that she not only accepts the life with him he offers, but that she also wants to offer her own life to him.

I see the fanfic like...

Quote:
Them having breakfast one morning, and Bones casually sipping on her coffee saying: "I believe we should get married".

He would choke on his own coffee, panicked, "What?"

And she would expose the evidence: "However reluctant to submit myself to this ritual, which represents the males' attempt at taming females and metaphorically breed them to ensure the survival of the species... I find that it does generate a favorable environment to envision procreation. I do acknowledge the family unit as the sociological core of modern and ancient societies and as such... I would like it very much if we..." She would stop, seeing him smile "What? Would you... Is something wrong? Would you rather a more formal setting, adequately distributing gender roles? I know traditionally men are supposed to propose but since your past experience..."

He would cut her off, taking her hand "Bones. I want to generate a favorable environment to envision procreation with you."
Oh God how I would want that.

OH AND the evidence, he mentions in the last scene? MIRROR OF 100!!! "Your evidence is anecdotal"//"Evidence, you like evidence, here is the evidence". NOTHING in this scene is about HP. EVERYTHING is about them. He truly is expressing that year of frustration in that speech and setting things straight. I love it. Love love it.

Edit: Oww mimimoon , exactly! The guy is in shreds. And I expect a lot from the rest of the season. It's up to Bones now to reverse the roles and be his touchstone. I already love it.

Last edited by Ourania; 02-11-2011 at 06:12 AM
Old 02-11-2011, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

*happy BB thoughts,happy BB thoughts*

Old 02-11-2011, 06:25 AM
Passionate Fan

In fact I'm more optimistic now (after a not so good night of sleep) than I was before the episode yesterday. As Ourania said, it's Bones' turn now to prove him that love still can exist, that something between them is still possible. And we know, for a fact (sides of 6X15) that Brennan will be very supportive of him during the next weeks. I really think we're heading toward them being together by the end of the season!

ETA I loved that : http://www.givememyremote.com/remote...l-in-the-mold/

Last edited by mimimoon2007; 02-11-2011 at 06:30 AM
Old 02-11-2011, 07:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Can someone PM me a link?

https://twitter.com/#!/AESutton09
http://missamanda09.tumblr.com/
Old 02-11-2011, 07:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread! I'm still quite at a loss for words, but I appreciate the positive posts and the attempts to explain HH's corrupted TV mind. Sometime today I hope to finally get excited about next week, and the weeks coming after that.

Basically, the elevator episode NEEDS to be one hell of a discussion between them.

I know from the pics that the BB ending next week will make me smile, maybe even giggle, but I'm still slightly worried about the rest of the episode. I just really don't want 55 minutes of cynical Booth and Brennan not really knowing what to do but just be there (which is wonderful and all, but still...) and then the normally squee-worthy scene. I'm hoping that SOMETHING else might happen or be said between them. SOMETHING, ANYTHING.
and happiness and fate.

icon by Nikole
Old 02-11-2011, 07:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimoon2007 (View Post)
In fact I'm more optimistic now (after a not so good night of sleep) than I was before the episode yesterday. As Ourania said, it's Bones' turn now to prove him that love still can exist, that something between them is still possible. And we know, for a fact (sides of 6X15) that Brennan will be very supportive of him during the next weeks. I really think we're heading toward them being together by the end of the season!

ETA I loved that : BONES Recap: ‘The Daredevil in the Mold’ | Give Me My Remote
Ditto my friend, ditto!! I believe in a BB endgame/season finale more than ever.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

From the last thread...

Quote:
No, he really didn't and Hannah has NO fault in this. She was the HONEST ADULT who told him from the beginning, "I am not the marrying kind!" loud and clear. He has unrealistic expectations about relationships. He expects the women he gets involved with to change into what he expects (marriage, kids, white picket fence, etc.) all the while ignoring or dismissing when they state loud and clear over and over that that is not them.
Yes there were signs. Obviously Booth wasn't listening or override those concerns and thinking if he went there; she might not be so resistent. BUT Booth was upset. It's the early hours. We don't know he will be so bitter about Hannah in the coming days as he gets over it. He might be down on love. But right now, right after he was rejected YET AGAIN, he's upset and having a pity party. And drunk by the time Brennan arrives...

I am not mad at Hannah for being honest. I am glad she was. Instead of saying YES and then stopping the wedding or during the engagement period. At least she was being honest. But come on; everything about Booth's demeaner was that he was looking at the whole nine yards. The white picket fence. Hannah had to see this. And yet she allowed herself to get seriously involved. Live with him. Become involved in Parker's life (although she was apprehensive of that). You don't go along with meeting the kid if you're not serious.

At least it came out now, instead of two years from now when more time has been invested... But I can understand why Booth is upset. And why I am partially blaming Hannah.

Quote:
He got Rebecca pregnant, she turned him down because she wasn't going to get married just because she's pregnant so OMG she's the bad guy.
From my memory. Saying No isn't what turned Rebecca ito partially a bad guy for Booth. It was the seesaw not getting married had on his being able to be a father to his son as much as he wanted in the early years of the series. We were constantly hearing Booth battling for more accress or upset at what Rebecca was doing. And Rebecca did issue some threats about his access. He may have been hurt that she didn't want to get married. But that was before the series. So we don't know how upset he was. Obviously he moved on. And just was at times miffed that Rebecca was causing issues with his access. Like the Christmas episode in the first season when we first learned of Parker. He had to physically beg to be able to see his son through the doors... Now we don't know what kind of co parenting relationship Booth and Rebecca had. And if Booth was just as much of a pain. He just was miffed because as he said in that Christmas episode. Not marrying caused his parenting rights to be very vague at best...

Quote:
Brennan turns him down because he springs it on her without giving her any time to process it or help her through it and then immediately moves on.
Well she rejected him. Yes he should have given her more time. Not taken her answer after some pushing to change her mind, as a final one. But in my mind, his half hearted attempt at moving on until Afghanistan gave her time to change her mind. But she didn't until he was back and in a relationship; and serious about her... He did go out with the science lady but until Afghanistan; I would say he wasn't that serious about moving on...

Quote:
Hello Seeley Booth!? You are the problem here, not these women that were nothing but honest with you. Being p!ssed because you're selfish and don't listen when they tell you something is his own doing. It is no ones fault but his own. For the character being close to 40, he sure does have an awful lot of maturing to do. To quote my husband, "This guy is a moron."
It's both. Going for women who obviously aren't into marriage. Or need a lot of time to come around speaks to him and what he falls for. Maybe it goes back to his childhood issues. So it's also about him to. And what he wants. He wants the whole nine yards. Marriage, more kids, white picket fence. Nothing wrong with wanting that. But he has yet to pick a woman who wants that. Even Cam; which wasn't that serious. Until Michelle came back into her life; she was anti children and serious relationships... So that goes to who he is attracted to... Although Brennan is coming around and he may ultimately get it in the end...

But it was the early hours. And notice he didn't push really with Hannah. He just took her answer and went bitter. But very different from how he was with Brennan. And in the end; as others have pointed out. He still wants Brennan around. Therefore, that speaks to his true feelings...

We'll see how this goes down in the coming episodes...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!

Last edited by Jasper1975; 02-11-2011 at 07:48 AM
Old 02-11-2011, 07:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have enjoyed reading all the posts, My thoughts are that I am just glad they are back to been partners, the one thing that DB said or suggested that actually seems to be true. I did not enjoy the eppisode because whenever theres not enough BB scenes I get anxious. Hanna showed us once more she can not deliver a script, she TRIED to cry I think . A character is there to provide something and her lines where supposed to tell us of fustration and sadness because HE has not paid attention , because we where supposed to understand that she had told him already this is what I can give, but he is so caught up in showing up BOnes how he moved on that he was clueless. Well in my opinion I think we where supposed to see a Hanna heartbroken because he did not get it. But all I saw was "please HH rehire me, im not done"
Kudos to Emily she knows how to speak with just her eyes, there was so much in just one look that lines where not necessary.

I am a bit tired of all the dragging. Liek I said before if those two marry it will be Brennan proposing. Happy weekend everyone.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ourania (View Post)
Ditto my friend, ditto!! I believe in a BB endgame/season finale more than ever.

Ourania from your words to HH typewriter!!!!!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I agree that we don't really know what happened with Rebecca prior to the series or how he responded to being shot down by her, and from what we DID see of Rebecca, she was not the most responsible or mature of adults. She also was completely off base in "I don't even need to let Parker see you" (completely untrue, whether or not she has physical custody, Booth has the legal right to see his child until all visitation is stripped from him, which would not happen because there's no way anyone is proving he's a danger to his son). As for Hannah, I think they're both responsible, because I think each knew who the other was. I just don't GET it. What was the appeal to either one of them? And what was the point in making them fundamentally incompatible?
Old 02-11-2011, 08:18 AM
Loyal Fan

I just heard this song and I thought it was very fitting for B&B
Jana Kramer: I Won't Give Up

Don't tell me love is something you wont try again
That's just not true
But baby right now, maybe what you need is a friend
Well I'm here for you

I will be by your side
If ever you fall deep in the dead of the night
When ever you call
And I wont change my mind
No, ill see you through
And I won't give up, no I won't give up, I won't give up on you

You need someone who knows you from the inside out
The way I do
I've seen you walk the wire, never looking down
I believe in you

I will be by your side
If ever you fall deep in the dead of the night
And I won't give up, no I won't give up, I won't give up
You can call it love,
But I won't give up on you
Old 02-11-2011, 08:30 AM
Total Fan

Maybe someone has already shared this, but just in case:

Where do Booth and Brennan Go From Here? - Give me My Remote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Ratings:

Quote:
American Idol opened with a very dominant 14.3 rating/22 share in the overnights at 8 p.m., building from year-ago occupant Bones (5.1/ 8 on Feb. 11, 2010) by a hefty 180 percent. While Bones, now at 9 p.m., is stronger out of Idol, the 6.6/10 last night held only 44 percent of the 8:30 p.m. portion of the music competition (15.0/23). The morale of the story: nothing can maintain the American Idol lead-in.

Taken from: SpoilerTV Ratings News - 11th February 2011 | Spoiler TV
I don't understand anything about the ratings in US, is it good, bad, in between?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread