Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2015, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Beauty and the Beast S&S #2: Because S4 spoilers will hopefully get us through the long hiatus!

Cast:
Kristin Kreuk as Catherine Chandler
Jay Ryan as Vincent Keller
Nina Lisandrello as Tess Vargas
Austin Basis as J.T. Forbes
Nicole Gale Anderson as Heather Chandler

Crew:
Brad Kern, executive producer

Catherine “Cat” Chandler (Kristin Kreuk, “Smallville,” “Chuck”) is a smart, no-nonsense detective, spurred to action after hired killers murdered her mother – and would have murdered Cat, too – if something, some beast, hadn’t stopped them. Ten years later, a case brings her to Vincent Keller (Jay Ryan, “Top of the Lake,” “Terra Nova”), a supposedly deceased soldier living off the grid with the help of his loyal childhood friend and scientist, J.T. Forbes (Austin Basis, “Life Unexpected”). Cat is shocked to discover that her mother was involved in an experiment to make super-soldiers and, when the experiment went wrong, the soldiers, including Vincent, were turned into uncontrollable beasts. Vincent managed to escape the experiment alive, but is now being hunted by Muirfield, the organization that sent the gunmen after Cat’s mother. Vincent had been tracking them, which led him to be in the right place to save Cat on that terrible night ten years ago. He’s been drawn to her ever since. Cat, too, is drawn to Vincent, and an epic love begins. Muirfield reappears and infiltrates Cat’s life, costing her some of her closest relationships. She’s lied to her own sister, Heather (guest star Nicole Gale Anderson), and to her best friend and partner, Detective Tess Vargas (Nina Lisandrello, “Nurse Jackie”), in order to protect them. When police cases involving “beast” elements go unsolved, Assistant District Attorney Gabriel Lowan (Sendhil Ramamurthy, “Covert Affairs,” “Heroes”) is assigned to track down this mysterious “vigilante.” Lowan, who uses questionable methods in his attempt to capture this beast, quickly recognizes Cat’s attachment to the creature, admits he is also a beast, and kidnaps Cat in the hopes of luring Vincent to his death. In the final battle, Gabe is seriously wounded by mysterious men in a helicopter who capture Vincent, separating Cat from the man she loves and has sacrificed everything for. As season two begins, Cat reunites with Vincent after last season’s abduction – but not in the way she planned. He’s changed: his scar has disappeared, his memory has been wiped clean, and he returns as a supercharged beast on a mysterious mission. Cat needs to unravel the reasons behind Vincent’s change if she has any hope of recovering their epic love, while also trying to solve the secrets that swirl around her own life. With the help of friends J.T., Tess and reformed ADA Lowan, Cat is determined to get answers and save her soul-mate.

Upcoming Episode Promos:

Episode Stills:

Upcoming Episodes:

4.01 - Monsieur et Madame Bete - written by Brad Kern, directed by Stuart Gillard | Airdate: June 2

Pics: [x] [x] [x]

4.02 - Beast Interrupted - written by Lara Olsen, directed by Rick Newey | Airdate: June 9

4.03 - Down For The Count - written by Benjamin Raab, directed by Deric A. Hughes | Airdate: June 16

4.04 - Something's Gotta Give - written by John E. Pogue, directed by Steven A. Adelson | Airdate: June 23

4.05 - It's A Wonderful Beast - written by Melissa Glenn, directed by Stuart Gillard | Airdate: June 30

4.06 - Beast of Times, Worst of Times - written by Patti Carr, directed by Norma Bailey | Airdate: July 7

4.07 - Point of No Return - written by Gillian Horvarth, directed by Jill Carter | Airdate: July 14

4.08 - Love Is A Battlefield - written by Vanessa Rojas, directed by Farhad Mann | Airdate: July 21

[x] [x] [x]

4.09 - The Getaway - written by Benjamin Raab and Deric A. Hughes, directed by Stuart Gillard | Airdate: July 28

4.10 - Means to an End - written by Melissa Glen, directed by David Macleod | Airdate: August 11

[x] [x]

4.11 - Meet The New Beast - written by Patti Carr and Lara Olsen, directed by David Makin | Airdate: August 25

[x] [x] [x]

4.12 - No Way Out - written by Austin Badgett and Gillian Horvath, directed by PJ Pesce | Airdate: September 8

4.13 - Au Revoir - written by Mike Gemballa, directed by Stuart Gillard | Airdate: September 15

[x] [x] [x]

Sources:

; 2 ; 3

Previous threads:

Last edited by broken melody; 09-13-2016 at 02:23 AM
Old 08-22-2015, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 08-22-2015, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

No problem
Old 08-22-2015, 10:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Thanks for the new one.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 08-22-2015, 04:50 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 08-22-2015, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Old 08-22-2015, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 08-25-2015, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

3x13 Destined episode stills:

Old 08-25-2015, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the stills!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 08-25-2015, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

They all look so happy and having a bit of fun. I like it
Old 08-25-2015, 08:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lovely stills!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 08-26-2015, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
They all look so happy and having a bit of fun. I like it
I know, it's great
Old 08-26-2015, 07:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Did I miss the description for 13?

great pics!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 08-26-2015, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cathy, I posted it in the previous thread:

SEASON FINALE - Cat (Kristin Kreuk) and Vincent (Jay Ryan) will be forced to work together as a couple in ways they never have before if they hope to defeat their destined foe in Liam (guest star Jason Gedrick), who will do everything he can to expose Vincent as a beast in order to destroy their love. Austin Basis, Nina Lisandrello and Nicole Gale Anderson also star. Stuart Gillard directed the episode written by Brad Kern (#313). Original airdate 10th September 2015.

ETA:

The title for 4x02 is "Beast Interrupted"

Source

Last edited by broken melody; 08-26-2015 at 11:54 AM
Old 08-28-2015, 05:19 AM
Master Fan

402 info already released
Closed Thread   Post New Thread