Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2016, 11:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes, Shay must be the one who is chipped. She might have been chipped before she came to the oil rig. Jasper looks surprised/shocked when he finds out that Alie is here.
Old 05-05-2016, 04:20 AM
Total Fan

I think maybe Shay is new to the rig and she's telling the story of how she got there. Like she was trying to get to the rig with some other people, but got attacked by sharks or sea monsters (which is known to happen on this show ) and then the beast with the all the eyes or whatever is the riggers' submarine that came up and saved her. But yeah, she's probably the one who's chipped because I think she just got there and there's no reason for the show to focus on one particular character unless she's relevant to the plot.
Old 05-05-2016, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:08 PM
Total Fan

Lol, all those theories about Shay were totally wrong. She was just a girl telling a Ripping Yarn, just like all seafaring people do. Definitely not ever chipped.

Looks good going into the finale! I love how Luna was just like, "You made me kill my lover. GTFO."
Old 05-05-2016, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Poor Luna!

And wow @ that being an epic waste of time, YIKES

They are now back to square one, only worse

How does ALIE know Sinclair is dead?

Also, someone here was talking while Luna was talking - what was she saying about being in two conclaves??

Old 05-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
Poor Luna!

And wow @ that being an epic waste of time, YIKES

They are now back to square one, only worse

How does ALIE know Sinclair is dead?

Also, someone here was talking while Luna was talking - what was she saying about being in two conclaves??
Lisa, obviously the "only worse" part is the point of this episode. They have to eliminate all of the easier solutions so that they have to do things the hard way, with ultimate desperation, in the finale. Durr!!!

I also can't figure out how ALIE knows Sinclair is dead. Is that going to be a plot point? Because it really doesn't seem like anyone at Arkadia is chipped, otherwise ALIE wouldn't have been blindsided by Raven's attack.

There was definitely no talk about there being two conclaves. Luna said that she had to kill her brother in round 1 and was supposed to fight Lexa in round 2, but I suppose that's when she decided to run away. Stop trying to make a conclave in the CoL happen, Lisa!

Old 05-05-2016, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

shut up Fuzzy!

Ooh ok though, I didn't know there was more than one round, that's why.

Gimme dat CoL conclave!!

Oh yeah, howcome when ALIE was sleuthing over who was doing computer-stuff at Arkadia, she never mentioned Raven??

And how did the chip get on the oil rig??

Old 05-05-2016, 07:50 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
And how did the chip get on the oil rig??
So you know how Luna was like, "the boats will be back tonight and then you guys will have to leave the oil rig?" That means that some of Luna's people were not on the oil rig, but cruising around somewhere on boats. They must have gotten chipped while they were out, so when they came back to the rig to pick up Clarke and them, they attacked.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
So you know how Luna was like, "the boats will be back tonight and then you guys will have to leave the oil rig?" That means that some of Luna's people were not on the oil rig, but cruising around somewhere on boats. They must have gotten chipped while they were out, so when they came back to the rig to pick up Clarke and them, they attacked.
Ahh ok! I totally missed that part

Old 05-05-2016, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe Jasper ended up taking the chip in this episode and we didn't see it? And it will be revealed later? And that's how ALIE knew Sinclair was dead?
Old 05-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Total Fan

Jasper's gotta take the chip somehow.

Is it not completely obvious to everyone who's seen the finale filming spoilers that Clarke is going to get the flame in the end? Like...... it's really obvious that it has to happen.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the video.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Luna is complete badass. I am glad she survived but sad for her how she had to kill again. Truly touching and how quickly she made an impact on the show. Clarke hopefully learned something right?
Hope she returns s4.

Someone is chipped on team Clarke. Since writers hate Bellamy it's going to be Bellamy or it could be Jasper. It could be Bellamy though, the way he keeps looking at the chip or how quickly became up with the drones excuse. Didn't he shoot the drone down?
Old 05-05-2016, 08:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Luna was excellent. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm actually surprised by how much I enjoyed her.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 05-05-2016, 08:51 PM
Total Fan

When and how would Bellamy have gotten chipped? He can't have been chipped for long, otherwise it makes no sense for ALIE to be searching so hard for Clarke in the previous episode. I don't think any of them is chipped. Maybe Jasper, but only if he just got chipped in that water boarding scene.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread