Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2004, 09:36 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm glad you liked the icons.

I think that there was alot of backlash with DiCaprio after Titanic, but I'm glad that he's starting to get back into some good roles. Last year's Catch Me If You Can was really great, and so was Gangs of New York.

that last frame of the star crossed lovers icon was a cap, and I adjusted the color and whatnot, and I like it so much now, I might use it in a wallpaper or something.

okay, this sounds silly, but I'm almost giddy; five more posts to 500!
Old 03-17-2004, 10:32 PM
Cotton Candy

I do [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, he kind of had a bumpy period after the huge success of Titanic. I heard that his newer movies were good though.

Wow! That doesn't look like a cap at all! It's really good [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

No, that's not silly at all. It's always exciting when you reach 500 posts and get to use a custom avatar [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 03-17-2004, 11:08 PM
Extreme Fan

woohoo!!! 500 posts!

yeah, I especially enjoyed Catch Me If You Can

seriously, I'd nearly forgotten how pretty this version of R+J is.

expect more art
Old 03-18-2004, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

MissShannon those avs rock!! Thanks so much!

I love this movie. It's my fave [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I cry every single time lol The fishtank scene rules [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] For me it is prob one of the most sweetest scenes I have seen on the big screen [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 03-18-2004, 08:45 AM
Cotton Candy

Quote:
Originally posted by MissShannon:
<STRONG>woohoo!!! 500 posts!</STRONG>
Congrats!

Quote:
Originally posted by MissShannon:
<STRONG>expect more art</STRONG>
Yay! I can't wait to see what you come up with [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Welcome to the thread haydensgirl! Come back and post again soon!

[ 03-18-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Old 03-18-2004, 10:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DCreekFreak:
<STRONG> That's not true. He got an Oscar nomination for What's Eating Gilbert Grape?. But, in general, you're right. It's unfortunate too. He was amazing in this movie, as well as Titanic.</STRONG>
I was aware of the Oscar nod (I had an unhealthy obsession with this boy for a very long time), but he should have won, IMO. I don't remember who he was up against that year, but I think he deserved it. The fact that they've never given him a chance after that is what really sucks.

The icons are fantastic, btw... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 03-18-2004, 10:39 AM
Cotton Candy

Ahh, I gotcha [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-18-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Old 03-18-2004, 12:40 PM
Extreme Fan

I made some wallpapers

Star Crossed Lovers 1152x864 1024x768 800x600

Arise Fair Sun one size

enjoy!
Old 03-18-2004, 12:50 PM
Cotton Candy

I love the wallpapers! Thanks for making them and for posting the links!

[ 04-04-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Old 03-18-2004, 05:23 PM
Cotton Candy

My Volume 2 came in the mail today! Wow, the music is so amazing! I haven't heard it in so long. I'm listening to it now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2004, 12:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DCreekFreak:
<STRONG>My Volume 2 came in the mail today! Wow, the music is so amazing! I haven't heard it in so long. I'm listening to it now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yay! It is great ... wish I could find mine. I lost it [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I can't believe I can't find it. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
Old 03-19-2004, 09:58 AM
Cotton Candy

Thanks! Aw, I'm sorry. The same thing happened to me. I used to have one of the soundtracks (I forget which one, maybe it was both) and I have no idea where it (they) is (are) now. So, I just reordered them [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2004, 10:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love romeo an djliet, i had a such a big crush on leo and stll do. i have a big poster frame of leo in my closet, i cant hang it because its too big for my wall. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Marissa: Thank You
Old 03-19-2004, 11:20 AM
Cotton Candy

Cool [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I used to have a big poster of him looking through the fish tank from this movie and I just loved it! I wish I knew where it was now.

Old 03-21-2004, 02:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just adore this movie. I was really obsessed with it when it came out, I think it is the only film I have been obsessed with. The funny thing is that even though I have a copy of it i have not watched it in a few years, I don't know why that is. And I don't really like Leo (might have something to do with Titanic) but what can I say, all three of Baz's films are wonderful. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]