Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2004, 07:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>Another scene I love? Their wedding scene. Sigh.</STRONG>
Yeah - I would have to say that is my favorite scene in the whole movie. (But it's a really tough choice!)

"It does not say that."

"You're right. But it would be so classic if it did."
Old 01-15-2004, 07:23 PM
Banned

We made it to number two!I'm Ellen by the way.

[img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]Ellen
Old 01-17-2004, 12:42 AM
Absolute Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello, Ellen!

Here's another movie I need to watch again ... especially since I've had quotes from it going through my head for the past week.
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
Old 01-17-2004, 02:07 PM
Banned

Yeah, I sould wacth this again too. And I still need to wacth Moulin Rouge again.

[img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]Ellen
Old 01-17-2004, 06:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BYtheSEA:
<STRONG>Here's another movie I need to watch again ... especially since I've had quotes from it going through my head for the past week.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's been happening with me too! My thoughts were in the Shakespearean language and I was getting all confused, like WTF? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"It does not say that."

Old 03-07-2004, 12:01 AM
Cotton Candy

Wow, I forgot how much I loved this movie as a young teenager. It was one of the two movies that fed my Leo-crazed mind. I had it on video and one of the soundtracks. I was just in love with this film (almost as much as I was with Titanic [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]). I want to buy the video again, as well as the DVD and the soundtracks. I have to look into it.

Thanks for starting this thread Chippewa Falls Dawson!

Old 03-07-2004, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't really like this movie [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] it was Shakespearean language talk [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I was so clueless with this/all R&J movies [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
But...Leo was hot [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2004, 09:25 AM
Cotton Candy

Aw, I liked that the script came straight from the book. I guess it can be hard to understand though, so I gotcha. The thing is, I totally understood what was going on and I'm also pretty clueless when it comes to Shakespearean language.

Leo was definitely eye candy in this movie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited DCreekFreak ]

Old 03-07-2004, 01:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

This is one of my all time favorite movies. This is the movie that made me obsessed with Leo. I watched this 8 times in the theatre. It is THE greatest love story of all time. You know those posters that movie theatres have that are HUGE and they hang them from the ceiling? Well my dad gave me the R&J one after the movie left the theatre. It took up half of my wall! It was a pic of Leo and Claire and they looked sooo hot. Anybody remember the special they had on MTV when the movie came out? I really liked that. I have both soundtracks to. My fav song would have to be "Kissing You".

What is everyone elses fav song from the movie?
Old 03-07-2004, 01:54 PM
Cotton Candy

Welcome BfEeNlJiAcMiItNy! It's great to have you posting here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] R+J is one of my all-time favorites as well!

Wow! That's amazing! Do you still have the poster hanging up?

All of the songs in the movie were wonderful. It's so hard to choose. I have to buy the soundtracks and listen to them a few times and then I'll let you know [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2004, 08:12 PM
Loyal Fan

"Kissing You" was a really pretty song [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It was a good choice for R&J's first meeting/kiss.

I also liked the song that played when Mercutio was introduced - "Young Hearts," I think it was called.

"It does not say that."

Old 03-07-2004, 08:45 PM
Cotton Candy

Here are some stills:

Old 03-07-2004, 09:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

No its not still hanging up. I took it down with all my other pics. When I get my own house Im gonna have my own movie room and hang it up there.

My fav scenes were: The elevator scene, pool scene, the wedding, *When romeo visits and they make love after they marry*, the tragic ending.

I havent seen this movie for awhile but now I want to after talking about it. Ill have to dig it out [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2004, 09:50 PM
Cotton Candy

Ooh, a movie room sounds cool [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I love the final scene. It's so powerful and really pays homage to the classic story.

I know, I haven't seen this movie in so long. I really need to buy it and see it again [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2004, 11:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know! The ending is so aganizing bc you just want Juliet to wake up. You are literally yelling at the screen(or atleast I was). And she wakes up too late.Sooo sad.