Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2014, 08:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)
I think the promo is misleading.... Although I was wondering since Alaric compelled Elena to forget she loved Damon wouldn't she be confused as to why she & Stefan broke up since they basically broke up over Damon? Or I guess I'm overthinking it & that probably won't be mentioned.
I've been curious about that as well. I guess Alaric just modified it to make her think they grew apart which they did.

The promo is so misleading and we already know Elena will give a surprising reaction to knowing Caroline's feelings for Stefan and since Elena doesn't remember her love for Damon, everyone would expect her to possibly be jealous but I don't think she will. I think she'll be supportive. It's obvious the only "love interest" Elena will have until Damon gets back is Liam.

This whole SL should really show the SE fans that there isn't any hope there anymore. I mean, even in Damon's death and her love for him erased, she STILL won't be in love with Stefan and vice versa. The show actually needed to do this at this point.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 10-13-2014, 08:10 PM
Passionate Fan

I want the webclip 2 to be the Elena and Caroline talk about Caroline feeling for Stefan so we can see how Elena will reaction to it.

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 10-13-2014 at 08:16 PM
Old 10-13-2014, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

New Thread