Old 07-14-2013, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

tftnt.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:49 PM
Banned

ygritte
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny1972 (View Post)
This thread has turned into a joke! Those here who are so confrontational on this thread insisting that she sky is green if some said the sky is blue and you would repeat it every time someone made LOGICAL cases for the sky actually being BLUE is beyond ridiculous! Maybe those of you who have to continually attack us NIAN fans and can't stand to maybe stop posting just for the sake of posting would have a more enjoyable time somewhere else. This thread is going to get shut down again because some people can't follow the rules and this time I hope it is permanently!

Why are you wasting your time here if you don't like this thread at all and want to get it shut down?

I never said I wanted the thread to get shut down. I said that if people do not change their tone and the way they attack and accuse people who do not agree with their opinion the mods are going to shut it down. It looks like you are pretty new hear so I won't say anymore.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt!
Old 07-14-2013, 07:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
ygritte
New Fan

Quote:
This thread has turned into a joke! Those here who are so confrontational on this thread insisting that she sky is green if some said the sky is blue and you would repeat it every time someone made LOGICAL cases for the sky actually being BLUE is beyond ridiculous! Maybe those of you who have to continually attack us NIAN fans and can't stand to maybe stop posting just for the sake of posting would have a more enjoyable time somewhere else. This thread is going to get shut down again because some people can't follow the rules and this time I hope it is permanently!

Why are you wasting your time here if you don't like this thread at all and want to get it shut down?

I never said I wanted the thread to get shut down. I said that if people do not change their tone and the way they attack and accuse people who do not agree with their opinion the mods are going to shut it down. It looks like you are pretty new hear so I won't say anymore.
But it's not just the other people who need to change their tone...I feel like you come in here and troll at times and can be very mocking to other posters.

So you know....it goes both ways here and you've been the one to call me out all of the time on the Tweethearts thread telling me when i'm doing or saying something you don't like and banishing me to this thread for not believing that Nian are perfect and fine and are still together and now that i'm here...you come by and mock everyone else's posts and throw out the whole "well we don't know that. we have no proof" argument which can be said for pretty much every single thing we talk about on this board as none of us actually knows ian.

I'm not trying to start a fight...it's just that EVERYONE, including you and I, need to respect other opinions and I feel that that's just not happening at this point in time.

ETA: Ya'll can't we just go back to talking about the love that is shared between Queen Elizabeth and Ian? Because it's love ya'll...LOVE.

It was simpler times....

Last edited by prodigious28; 07-14-2013 at 08:10 PM
Old 07-15-2013, 03:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Don't know if this was posted already.

“You know when you stand next to someone and there’s an electrical feeling. You feel that connection and your heart beats fast.” - Apparently Ian said this in a recent interview, regarding initial attraction/seduction (I normally don't read this site: The Vampire Diaries’ Ian Somerhalder’s Sexy Secret: He Sleeps Naked! - The Vampire Diaries).

I can imagine he was thinking of Ana Barros here. His public disavowal and expression of, ah, platonic love was subtly wistful and quite enthusiastic, in my opinion.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraen (View Post)

“You know when you stand next to someone and there’s an electrical feeling. You feel that connection and your heart beats fast.” - Apparently Ian said this in a recent interview, regarding initial attraction/seduction (I normally don't read this site: The Vampire Diaries’ Ian Somerhalder’s Sexy Secret: He Sleeps Naked! - The Vampire Diaries).

I can imagine he was thinking of Ana Barros here. His public disavowal and expression of, ah, platonic love was subtly wistful and quite enthusiastic, in my opinion.
The interview was done way before the shoot in Italy with Ana, so no he was definitely not thinking about Ana here.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraen (View Post)

I'm sure Ian was probably just generalizing here tbh. There's most likely been a few times where he's felt a connection like that with someone
Sam
Old 07-15-2013, 05:50 AM
Loyal Fan

I bet he recalled that sentiment in the interview recently (during/after the shoot). You don't generate that kind of chemistry lightly, and as I said, I got an interesting vibe from his recent comment about her.

But right now I imagine he's happy just spending time with beautiful women in a bit less guarded a fashion than one does when they're in a couple and have gone from "me" to "we."
Old 07-15-2013, 05:55 AM
Extreme Fan

He was talking in general
though i agree during shoot with Ana even we saw sparks flying
so sad she has a boyfriend
they would def rocked the world is she would be single
so much electricity between them!!!
Old 07-15-2013, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

well tbh Ian and Ana looked great together but again Ian looks great with anyone ..he has chemistry with pretty much everyone and everything ...so i didnt think there was something between them ...they knew that they were being recorded

Old 07-15-2013, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by imane (View Post)
well tbh Ian and Ana looked great together but again Ian looks great with anyone ..he has chemistry with pretty much everyone and everything ...so i didnt think there was something between them ...they knew that they were being recorded
I noticed he has this chemistry with animals as well. When I see him hugging a cat or a dog the chemistry is crazy. I mean he can make an ugly wall behind him look like it is in love with him. Which, btw would not be wrong