Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2008, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
...it's probably a bit unhealthy to have such high hopes from the male species, but hey, it's nice to dream, right!?
Yeah, I think it's better to have too high of expectations than too low.

Jen
Old 02-26-2008, 06:11 AM
Passionate Fan

hi new thread
and michelle i agree with you is way better to have a little bit of high expectations than too low
Old 02-26-2008, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, I missed a whole thread!
Old 02-26-2008, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

New thread!

I kinda did too, Nia, so don't feel too bad.

Ooo, new fan! Welcome to the Bedward love, Megan!

My post is a little ADD because I'm going to be late for class!! That is how dedicated I am to posting on . See you all soon!
Old 02-26-2008, 08:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
I'm thinking that they have to be together, they have to get married, they have to do it, she has to become a vampire, I hate Jacob grrrr, I have a lady crush on Alice, I wish I was Bella, SM has created an unobtainable male character that I will never find in this world, and thus I am devistated because I want an Edward.
I think you just described every single one of us in a nut shell.

And I bawled when he broke up with her too. The whole set up of the break up, the actual break up, and her depression was sooooo much like my first break up with my first boyfriend.... it was eerie how right Stephenie got it.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I actually cried a lot too and when she found him again - I'm such a sap.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythe (View Post)
Yeah I actually cried a lot too and when she found him again - I'm such a sap.
I cried when Alice told Bella he was going to 'kill himself'. that was the cry point for me, not when he left, not when she couldn't find anything from him, not when she heard his voice, just right then when Alice explained her visions, every time she did so. i knew she's gonna save him but it didn't changed a thing when it comes to tears
Old 02-26-2008, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

man i love how we're getting alot of new fans
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 02-26-2008, 10:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Yay New thread
Old 02-26-2008, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty twin (View Post)
I cried when Alice told Bella he was going to 'kill himself'. that was the cry point for me, not when he left, not when she couldn't find anything from him, not when she heard his voice, just right then when Alice explained her visions, every time she did so. i knew she's gonna save him but it didn't changed a thing when it comes to tears
Oh I know!! I was more disappointed when he left than I was sad, but when Alice came to see how Bella was and when she explained her vision of Edward, I was in hysterics. *Sniffle* I'm excited to read that part over again once I get to NM. I love it now because I know everything turns out alright, but still in the moment it's so sad!
Old 02-26-2008, 12:41 PM
Passionate Fan

i was crying bawling when he left i used so many tissues it was incredible i'm sure that if anyone caught a glimpse of me would have gotten worried in fact when i read if for the second time tears started to form in my eyes a little bit earlier...then i cried again when they got together (but those were happy tears )

ETA: i was thinking the other day that when Bella and Edward get married he's so going to have to carry her around in his arms all day long (i don't he'll complain but still) because bella is naturally clumpsy but the day of the wedding she'll be wearing a long dress, probably matching high heel shoes and on top of that she'll be nervous, that's a bad mix for anyone especially bella..poor thing she'll have to watch her every step...slowly but surely

Last edited by ale_tapia; 02-26-2008 at 12:52 PM
Old 02-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Haha, glad to hear im not the only one who cried so much!
I really could not stop when he left.. and i continued reading even though i was crying my heart out, i cried all the way through to when she was at school, then i knew i had to stop
Luckily it was just me at home, saves the whole 'oh my god whats wrong' conversation aha
Old 02-26-2008, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, I sobbed when he left her. And during some of her more painful days, when she was exceptionally affected by his absence. I mean every day was bad for her, but there were worse days and when the pages of the months passed...October, November, etc...my heart sunk..
Old 02-26-2008, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

man when new moon becomes a movie omg im gonna make sure i bring lots of tissues with me
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 02-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Passionate Fan

when the months passed i was wide-eyed...like he hasn't come back yet ..what's wrong with the world

Quote:
man when new moon becomes a movie omg im gonna make sure i bring lots of tissues with me
i said the same thing to my sister