Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2008, 08:28 PM
New Fan

I can't get myself to finish New Moon

im just so upset and angry at the fact that im half way through and Edward is not in it...He was what really made me like the first book and im just anxious to get to the parts with Edward and it really discourages me from reading further. I really don't like Jacob and i find him a tad bit boring. I really wanna finish New Moon but i need motivation to continue and i really have none.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

This might help. What I did when I got bored of the whole Jacob and Bella thing, I began to skim the pages and get the idea of what was going on but not really read it and then before I knew, Edward was back. Then, after I finished the book I went back and re-read a bit at a time of the pages that I have just skimmed over. I think that it is important to understand the whole story that Stephenie has written and I felt like I needed to know these things in case something came up in the later books.

I hope this helps.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If you want to talk about New Moon please go here: http://www.fanforum.com/f132/new-moo...king-62826695/