Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-28-2006, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Favorite non-romantic couple of VMars?
Lamb/Veronica and Wallace/Veronica!
Best summer vacation (where and why)?
When I went to New Orleans. It was awesome.
Do you love rainy days or hate them?
I like light rain but I don't enjoy when it's pouring.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 05-28-2006, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

You're it, Amber!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
What is your favorite type of flower?
Favorite time of day?
Old 05-29-2006, 12:32 AM
Extreme Fan

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Greece or Italy. I've never been to either place but they seem so beautiful and filled with history. The architecture is amazing and it seems like there's a general calmer sense of life.

What is your favorite type of flower?
Ha I have absolutely no idea. Not much experience with them...I do love white roses, roses in general or sunflowers or irises... I imagine I like everything

Favorite time of day?
night. for some reason i am always the most awake during the night.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Whats your fave daya of the weekend?
What do you do on a perfect day?
What other tv shows do you watch besides IS?
All time fave couple?
Old 05-29-2006, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

If your house was on fire, what three things would grab on your way out?
Old 05-29-2006, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What would you do if you only had one day to live?
What is your earliest memory?
What is your guilty pleasure?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 05-29-2006, 10:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Saturday. Horrible TV, but it's better than Sunday because Sunday is filled with that kind of dread where you can never truly enjoy the day because you know you'll be back at work or school the next
What do you do on a perfect day?
Get plenty of sleep the night before so I wake up early and actually feel well rested. Spend time outside, maybe at a park or a beach, visit an art museum and end the day with watching one of my favorite movies.
What other tv shows do you watch besides IS?
Starting from the beginning of the week, lol, Charmed, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Wildfire, Beautiful People, Gilmore Girls, Pepper Dennis, Veronica Mars, Lost, South Park, The OC, Commander in Chief, Smallville...and I think that's about it for the current line-up.
All time fave couple?
Probably my first real 'ship, which was Tristan/Rory (GG), but it's not quite my all time favorite couple because I really only love the way they're represented in fanfiction. And that's not quite the same thing. So, I'd have to say in general, my all time fave couple is probably Logan/Veronica or Tommy/Jude.

If your house was on fire, what three things would grab on your way out?
My writings, family photo album, and my important documents (birth certificate, etc)

What would you do if you only had one day to live?
Spend the first few hours talking to random people about their lives and life in general, get any affairs I have in order, spend around 7-10 hours writing about what I've learned and experienced in life, and then I would probably skydive.
What is your earliest memory?
Eh from this morning. Not sure. My memory is horrible. I do remember almost drowning at the beach once, and I was probably 4 or 5.
What is your guilty pleasure?
Fanfiction. I am kind of addicted to it Sometimes I have to grumble when there's no updates, or just no good fics being updated, because I know it's probably for the best to take a break
Old 05-29-2006, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophist
Saturday. Horrible TV, but it's better than Sunday because Sunday is filled with that kind of dread where you can never truly enjoy the day because you know you'll be back at work or school the next
OMG! This is so true.

What are your favorite movies?
Are you a Pepper/Babcock fan? (Pepper Dennis - I love this show!)
Favorite scent?
Old 05-29-2006, 11:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Favorite Tommy/Jude scene?
If you could pick any actor to date, who would it be?

Last edited by crazyca; 05-30-2006 at 07:10 AM
Old 05-30-2006, 01:04 AM
Extreme Fan

What are your favorite movies?
Roman Holiday, 12 Angry Men, BBC's Pride & Prejudice, Almost Famous and I kind of love Dirty Dancing as a guilty pleasure
Are you a Pepper/Babcock fan? (Pepper Dennis - I love this show!)
I flip-flop on this couple. I like them together, and their relationship has been growing steadily, but it seems like there's just too much flirtation right now for there to be a relationship of substance. We've seen them open up to each other a few times, but it has been very rare and mostly recent. I like them together, I just want them to build on their friendship a bit more, give the relationship more depth, before putting them together.
Favorite scent?
I love it when I smell something that I recognize, but can't place. You would think it would make me more bitter about my horrible memory, but I love the comfort of knowing it from the past, yet still retaining a sense of mystery.

Favorite Tommy/Jude scene?
Hmmm. I don't know if I can pin it down to one, but I think it would maybe be in No Sleep till Brooklyn, Part 1 & 2. After Jude's gotten back, and Tommy is fighting for the both of them, not just himself. And I love when he completely ignores Sadie on the boat party, and focuses on Jude and how great she looks and is going to perform. Yup. It's the little things. Also, when Tommy sort of kind of lets Jude know that he needs her to believe in him, after she basically said she no longer trusted him (and somewhat accused him of cheating on her sister), and she let him know that she still did believe in him.
If you could pick any actor to date, who would it be?
Let's see... so many choices... I'd have to say Oliver James because I've had an actor-crush on him since I met him at the Raise Your Voice premiere. He was so nice and what can I say? I am a sucker for the accents
Favorite movies?
Roman Holiday and 12 Angry Men for the classics, but I also love BBC's version of Pride and Prejudice, Almost Famous and Dirty Dancing as a guilty pleasure.
Old 05-30-2006, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

I always liked Oliver James in What A Girl Wants. What did he say/do that made him so nice?

If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be and why?
What is your favorite book?
Old 05-30-2006, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fave author?
What song are you currently obsessed with?
Whats in your cd player right now?
Old 05-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, Nichole, unfortunately I don't remember the conversation word-for-word (I should have written it down back then, drats ) but I remember that he stood there talking to us (I was with my mom) for a pretty long time, maybe five minutes (which is a while for a premiere) and he was really down-to-earth (he really hasn't been in many movies, so it didn't seem like he was Hollywood-ized) and was awesome about taking pictures etc. I think he knew that I was a fan (because everyone else was there for Hilary, and I was more occupied with calling for him to come over - meh, another great thing about movie premieres )... and like I said, his accent was lovely and he looked really nice that day (snazzy new hair cut and suit), so that was a bonus

If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be and why?
I don't know, probably an heir with a lot of money so I could have the freedom to do whatever I wanted, fly wherever I wanted for one whole day, and I could use some of their money to put into charities and funds.
What is your favorite book?
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, followed by Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and I kind of love Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (which is so much better than the movie)

Fave author? Not sure. Probably Austen. 19th century female writers are neat in general
What song are you currently obsessed with? "Hungry Eyes" by Eric Carmen (Dirty Dancing Soundtrack) and "Inner Smile" by Texas (Bend it Like Beckham). Haha. Don't judge me by those choices. I don't know why I've had the sudden urge to listen to those songs for the past 2 weeks.
Whats in your cd player right now?
A local band, Aura. I saw them at the Roxy earlier this month and bought their CD because it was such a great performance.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

What is the last movie you watched?
What is the last CD you bought?
Old 05-30-2006, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Whats your fave Jane Austen novel?
Do you like the new P/&P better than then BBC version with Colin Firth from 1995?