Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the added photos. It is fun to see how cute River is.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, thanks so much for bringing over all of the Keri/River candids. Keri's outfit in the first set is just the cutest, I love those shorts. And I've always been horrible at recognizing features with babies, but I definitely think River favors Shane more than Keri.

Old 07-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
I know Jenn will get it sooner or later. She deserves it!
Thanks I hope so!

Good luck with Keri board too guys! And thanks for the new pics of Keri and his baby boy. The baby is the cutest thing!
Old 07-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the new pics. River is so cute! I see a lot of Keri in his face.

Old 07-13-2007, 03:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the new pictures! River looks adorable and Keri looks amazing...it's hard to believe she just gave birth a month ago!
Old 07-13-2007, 12:01 PM
Total Fan

Yeah, she's great!
I remember her in "Scrubs". She didn't seem to be pregnant there.

I read last week that "Girl in the Park" was about to premiere soon. Any news about that? I'm willing to see her new films!!!!!

Old 07-13-2007, 12:45 PM
Supreme Fan

I would be surprised if Girl In The Park premiered yet this year. I would think early next year is more likely. Unless it will be at some festivals like Toronto?

But I haven't really heard.
Old 07-13-2007, 03:08 PM
New Fan

It was confirmed last week I believe in a press release that A Girl in The Park will be showcased at the Toronto Film Festival in September. It's one of five films in the international film category I believe.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Her little boy is so adorable. He has Shane's eyes but I see Keri all over his face!
Old 07-14-2007, 09:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I've been away on vacation for a while, it's so fun to come back and see all the cute pictures! Thanks for posting them. River looks just like Shane to me, but I bet there's some Keri there somewhere, he's adorable!
Old 07-15-2007, 06:05 AM
Total Fan

BC100, I hope you had a great time!

Quote:
I would be surprised if Girl In The Park premiered yet this year. I would think early next year is more likely. Unless it will be at some festivals like Toronto?
2Nickles, definately that's what I read, that they will show it at Toronto Fest. Surely, Scott will go, and maybe even Keri! It would be great to have another pic with both together. If Keri don't go, I bet Scott will go see Keri in "Girl in the Park".

Quote:
Her little boy is so adorable. He has Shane's eyes but I see Keri all over his face!
setera14, I agree with with that!

Old 07-15-2007, 01:56 PM
Supreme Fan

That is good if it is goign to be premiered at Toronto. That is such a well respected festival. Yes, I would think that Keri would be there especially as close as NYC is by plane & I know Scott loves to head home for the festival so I am sure he will be there.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:40 PM
Total Fan

When does the Toronto Film Festival start?

Old 07-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Supreme Fan

The TIFF is usually sometime in Sept. I will check in morning if I can find the exact dates.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:00 AM
Total Fan

Thanks!