Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2007, 12:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the picture!
Old 10-04-2007, 12:36 PM
Total Fan

I love the new pics, how I'd wish to get that magazine and read all she says!!

Old 10-04-2007, 12:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Here's a little bit of Keri's interview from JustJared.com:

“It’s been such an interesting and amazingly cool time for me,” says Keri. “I’m just trying to be low-key about it and really enjoy it.”

She added, “I’m not going to lie, it was hard work getting back in shape. Right now, all I want are beautiful, sharp, flattering things but the mandate is, they also have to be incredibly easy to wear. I love beautiful, unique things and I have a certain style I’m going for. But at the end of the day, I’m pretty low-maintenance and the type of person who finds one perfect piece and wears it to death.”
Old 10-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Total Fan

Thanks!!

A great pic of Keri: I've made an icon, but it's too small...

Old 10-04-2007, 03:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for that and i love the pic and your avi as well.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Total Fan

Thanks.
I've just found this pic at Katie Holmes board, I've never seen it before:

Old 10-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Great pic! I love love love it.

It was the WB hay day.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Great pic, i've never seen it before.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks, I have never seen it before either!
Old 10-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Total Fan

It's really funny! Sarah Michelle seems a little possessed, Katie seems really angry, Jessica and Holly seems like they're holding the tree, Alyssa has a really pregnant posture, Shannen could be a wax figure, Michelle, I don't know, maye she just fell down and her back is hurting, and Keri, well, she's really posing for the pic.
... Just my imagination!!

Old 10-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Total Fan

Keri looks fantastic for having a baby a few months ago! I wish I could say the same for me. I still can't get into any of my old clothes, and it's so depressing. But little baby Jeremy is so worth it.

Thanks for all the pics and the notice that Keri is on the cover of Lucky magazine. I will definitely look for that on the newstand. I can't seem to get the August Rush scene to play on my Mac, which is so disappointing. I do look forward to seeing that movie. It sounds great.

Tumblr
Old 10-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinw (View Post)
Keri looks fantastic for having a baby a few months ago! I wish I could say the same for me. I still can't get into any of my old clothes, and it's so depressing. But little baby Jeremy is so worth it.

Thanks for all the pics and the notice that Keri is on the cover of Lucky magazine. I will definitely look for that on the newstand. I can't seem to get the August Rush scene to play on my Mac, which is so disappointing. I do look forward to seeing that movie. It sounds great.

The scene won't play on my Mac either, I wonder what the problem is. And don't worry about fitting into your old clothes after having your baby because I'm sure you look great!