Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

PrP Episode Discussion - 3.15

'Til Death Do Us Part

Naomi, Addison and Pete try to save a premature baby; Cooper thinks Charlotte's new boyfriend is abusing pills.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-18-2010, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread, looking forward to the new episode
Old 02-18-2010, 12:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

not so excited about this episode but I will hope for the best

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-18-2010, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:34 PM
New Fan

Okay first off I have to say that I am very angry. I am so sick of the negative press preemies are getting. It saddens me to report that the way Addie reacted is t he way a lot of doctors would react. As I mentioned earlier in the week, I WAS a preemie. I was born at 24 weeks and I was a triplet. My brothers did not make it but that was after my doctors put all their efforts into saving them. Addie didn't even want to TRY. She didn't want to even give this baby a chance. She didnt' know that the baby wouldn't be okay. She can spit off all the facts she wants and it doesn't mean that's what will happen. My parents were told that I would not live a normal life, that I had too many problems. I had a brain bleed, my lungs collapsed. Yet I am about to graduate college and I am sitting before you today typing this out. I am perfectly healthy except for being visually impaired. I've faced challenges but if my doctors had given up I wouldn't be here. My doctor had to actually lie and say my brothers and I were 28 weeks instead of 24 or the doctors at the other hospital taht my mom was transferred to wouldn't have tried everything they could to save me. Addie DID do everything she could but she didn't WANT to. That baby did have problems but he deserved to have Addie fight for him. She just gave up, and didn't give the parents any hope. And I could say more. Lots more but I think taht covers it for now.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

I just saw that episode and I didnt like it. AT ALL.

full review maybe later

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-19-2010, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't care for this episode as a whole either, which is sad since the past couple before this I found to be quite good. Ah well...guess there's bound to be a dud of an episode every once in a while. Unfortunately though, there's no new episode next week so it'll be a little bit before we see anything else...
Old 02-19-2010, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

the only part of this episode i really enjoyed was Charlotte and Cooper in the bathroom.. Myas wedding dress was pretty though, and i liked Pete and Violet continuing to be sweet with each other, but still, the whole Sam & Addie thing is getting really annoying.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by house_cuddy4eva (View Post)
the only part of this episode i really enjoyed was Charlotte and Cooper in the bathroom.. Myas wedding dress was pretty though, and i liked Pete and Violet continuing to be sweet with each other, but still, the whole Sam & Addie thing is getting really annoying.
Yeah, I like seeing Violet and Pete have good scenes together again
Old 02-20-2010, 08:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

I liked Violet's scenes with Pete. There's still hope for them. I also liked that she was somehow happy - loved her carrying around her full plate at the wedding.

I'm very glad that Naomi decided to come to the wedding.

Loved Cooper and Charlotte in the bathroom.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't liked the episode either, it was disappointing
Old 02-20-2010, 10:58 AM
Supreme Fan

Addison and Pete is not the same thing as sleeping with your best friend's ex. So I did not agree with Sam. Of course, they couldn't start a triangle without him being upset.

Enjoyed the Addie/Pete scenes!

Cooper and Charlotte are gross. Having sex at wedding then Cooper returning to his date. Yuck.
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)
Old 02-20-2010, 01:44 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by house_cuddy4eva (View Post)
the only part of this episode i really enjoyed was Charlotte and Cooper in the bathroom..
yeah but they spoiled all the fun: the moments right before the kiss!! WHY!!!?????

I love it too to see nice scenes between Violet and Pete she was sooooo cuuuuute!! this is MY wedding

I was moved when Sam is walking her daughter... it was touching!

And Addie, please, there are other doctors in the world, and she as a human being has the right to stand and fight for her beliefs!, I mean it is hard to tell the parents, no I won't operate, but she is not god she shouldn't have responsibilities like the one she had over her shoulders, it's not her fault what happens to the kid, it's awful but there are other doctors, I felt so sad for her

Not mad keen on the Ep either
Old 02-22-2010, 06:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

still not over how disappointing the episode was. I think the only thing I liked was that Naomi turned up for Mayas wedding

oh and I liked Addisons blue dress and her outfit in the end

I just hope the next episode will be better, although I am not so sure about it because I am sick of unhappy Addison

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

What was the point giving Charlotte a new BF, when he goes right into rehab for drug addiction?

L-A-M-E!

Naomi has really gotten on my nerves LATELY, Dink's mom and Violet were doing all things she was supposed to do.

Seriously, chick was going to run off to Nappa, while her child got married?

RME...

Loved when Sam let her have it for not being there for their daughter.

Still think the wedding was a mistake, but Maya's gown was gorgeous.

Also loved Sam's speech at the reception.