Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2016, 03:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Oh you mean the fake darleks?

All the Daleks are fake, including the ones in the shows themselves. It's just that the actors have to act in character and pretend they're a threat.
God bless, Jason Irelan
the5billionthquackwho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 06:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by the5billionthquackwho (View Post)
All the Daleks are fake, including the ones in the shows themselves. It's just that the actors have to act in character and pretend they're a threat.
God bless, Jason Irelan
yer i know that haha
Old 08-06-2016, 01:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Tim forgot to mention the pilot episode of the Doctor Who series, An Unearthly Child.
God bless, Jason Irelan
Old 08-06-2016, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Tim forgot to mention the pilot episode of the Doctor Who series, An Unearthly Child.
God bless, Jason Irelan
An Unearthly Child is also referred to as 100,000 BC but tbh I just copied and pasted the list- I normally call it An Unearthly Child but a lot do call it 100,000 BC...
Old 08-07-2016, 02:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
An Unearthly Child is also referred to as 100,000 BC but tbh I just copied and pasted the list- I normally call it An Unearthly Child but a lot do call it 100,000 BC...
Is that the other name?
Old 08-07-2016, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Is that the other name?
Yeah. It's generally known as An Unearthly Child, but it is often called 100,000 BC
Old 08-07-2016, 11:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just thought of it as An Unearthly Child because that's what the title was when I checked it out from the library. I'm not old enough to have caught the original ones when they were new before they had titles changed, so I guess it happened by chance. That Carole Anne Ford looked attractive, but of course that was when she was young, and she's old enough to be my mom by now.

I still haven't gotten a response as to what you saw the doctor gave as a title in the episode about the Titanic spaceship. You said you would, but you haven't rewatched it or something.
God bless, Jason Irelan
Old 08-08-2016, 04:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida's Army (View Post)
Yeah. It's generally known as An Unearthly Child, but it is often called 100,000 BC
See that makes more sense to the actual episode

And yer no havent yet sorry been busy
Old 08-11-2016, 03:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hope you rewatch it soon, so this post doesn't get too buried. I'm planning to write one story where someone travelling with the Doctor on the TARDIS stops the banishment from the garden of Eden because that's the point in time in the story I'm planning where the TARDIS winds up, and the one who does it will also be asking God to send them back instead of waiting for the TARDIS to take them back after the Doctor took them away from their the year that The Unearthly Child was in. The fanciful events in the stories are about as far-fetched as Star Trek and Star Wars.
God bless, Jason Irelan
Old 08-12-2016, 02:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I hope you rewatch it soon, so this post doesn't get too buried. I'm planning to write one story where someone travelling with the Doctor on the TARDIS stops the banishment from the garden of Eden because that's the point in time in the story I'm planning where the TARDIS winds up, and the one who does it will also be asking God to send them back instead of waiting for the TARDIS to take them back after the Doctor took them away from their the year that The Unearthly Child was in. The fanciful events in the stories are about as far-fetched as Star Trek and Star Wars.
God bless, Jason Irelan
Sounds cool post it here when yout done
Old 08-12-2016, 01:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well having the library order the show I already watched without having to name the actual title of the episode is doable when I describe the synopsis, but it's a long walk to the library and back to re watch it and find out what the doctor gave himself for a title in that episode.
I've given somewhat of a neat start for a crossover with I Dream of Jeannie story, but I have no idea how to go anywhere with it.
God bless, Jason Irelan
Old 08-13-2016, 06:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Well having the library order the show I already watched without having to name the actual title of the episode is doable when I describe the synopsis, but it's a long walk to the library and back to re watch it and find out what the doctor gave himself for a title in that episode.
I've given somewhat of a neat start for a crossover with I Dream of Jeannie story, but I have no idea how to go anywhere with it.
God bless, Jason Irelan
That sucks that its so far away
Old 08-14-2016, 11:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well does someone want to write the crossover story with I Dream of Jeannie involving the weeping angels?
God bless, Jason Irelan
Old 08-14-2016, 12:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

They've sure made it hard to get all the Doctor Who episodes watched. I had the least amount of hard time staying awake while watching The Planet of Giants that was about the first one.
God bless, Jason Irelan
Old 08-15-2016, 04:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Well does someone want to write the crossover story with I Dream of Jeannie involving the weeping angels?
God bless, Jason Irelan
You can always check fan fic ?
Reply   Post New Thread