Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2018, 02:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yes I think there was an episode involving cloning that was happening on another planet. A work facility I think.

I am not sure that Doctor Who will ever address reproduction on the show. We'll have to wait and see

But yes I agree, as would most anyone else, that rape is very wrong and should not be tolerated by any society.
Old 03-28-2018, 05:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
That's interesting. I didn't remember those storylines about Q, Troi, or the person on Voyager. It's been while since I have seen those series though.

I also didn't realize that human cloning was so cheap. I am not sure that's a great way for reproduction though because you are essentially recreating the same person. Reproduction creates a new person from the genes of two other people.
It was a Voyager episode where Q wanted Janeway to be the mother of his child, and a female Q showed up, and all they did was touch their fingers.

Are there any Doctor Who episodes I can watch on YouTube? I told my comic book dealer I wanted to start getting Doctor Who comics, and they don't have any series about the ones I've seen on TV, and all they're offering is the seventh one, and I'm wanting to familiarize myself with that one. That Titan sure charges a lot for Doctor Who comics.
Take care and God bless
Old 03-28-2018, 06:50 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

As far as I now Doctor Who isn't available on You Tube
Old 03-29-2018, 04:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

What about a video of either a clip from one of those episodes or an interview with the guy. I already know it was Sylvester McCoy who was the Doctor, so that makes two actors named Sylvester including the tough guy one who keeps doing Rocky movies. I wonder if they'll continue that franchise after Sylvester Stallone dies because he's been in the limelight for decades. There's also Sylvester the cat, which is a cartoon character.
Take care and God bless
Old 03-31-2018, 07:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by the5billionthquackwho (View Post)
What about a video of either a clip from one of those episodes or an interview with the guy. I already know it was Sylvester McCoy who was the Doctor, so that makes two actors named Sylvester including the tough guy one who keeps doing Rocky movies. I wonder if they'll continue that franchise after Sylvester Stallone dies because he's been in the limelight for decades. There's also Sylvester the cat, which is a cartoon character.
Take care and God bless
sorry which clip?
Old 04-02-2018, 01:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

One that gives me a good idea of what the seventh Doctor's voice sounded like. I noticed I got a recording of what looks like a documentary about the women of Doctor Who, and I might just take it out of the system because I'm tired of documentaries. I'm anxious for story telling episodes. Of course, they're gonna have something about the women of Doctor Who since we're getting a female playing the Doctor. After we've had her for a few seasons, I hope they'll expand and do Asian and black actors playing the Doctor. If they talked Jackie Chan into it, he'd probably want episodes where he uses martial arts every time he has to battle an alien who's got an attitude problem. So many martial artists are strong enough to break concrete or whatever statues are made out of, and I could see him wanting to do that with the angel statues.
Take care. God loves you.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Where do you live the5billionthquackwho? Different countries have different options for watching classic Doctor Who.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

The United States, and I told the comic book dealer I changed my mind about Doctor Who comics because they're so expensive. I read a weekend Chuck Norris tall tale or parody or fact that reminds me of Doctor Who and the weeping angel statues. The one from the calendar says the Statue of Liberty is alive, but Chuck Norris told her not to move.
Old 04-15-2018, 06:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
The United States, and I told the comic book dealer I changed my mind about Doctor Who comics because they're so expensive. I read a weekend Chuck Norris tall tale or parody or fact that reminds me of Doctor Who and the weeping angel statues. The one from the calendar says the Statue of Liberty is alive, but Chuck Norris told her not to move.
oh imagine chuck norris on DW
Old 04-16-2018, 06:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I would love to see Chuck Norris on DW! That would be hilarious
Old 04-18-2018, 03:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

He's another board, brick, and masonry breaking martial artist. He has travelled to film movies before. The studio would probably have to pay him a lot to appear on Doctor Who; and he doesn't really do science fiction shows; but if the price is right, I'm sure he'd make an exception.
Old 04-19-2018, 08:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
He's another board, brick, and masonry breaking martial artist. He has travelled to film movies before. The studio would probably have to pay him a lot to appear on Doctor Who; and he doesn't really do science fiction shows; but if the price is right, I'm sure he'd make an exception.
true only if the price is right
Old 04-20-2018, 11:18 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yeah it would probably cost more than the production department of the show could afford though.
Old 04-21-2018, 02:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

I imagine the only way you'd see Chuck Norris in a Doctor Who show would be if they did a movie where people could go see it in theaters.
Old 04-22-2018, 05:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I imagine the only way you'd see Chuck Norris in a Doctor Who show would be if they did a movie where people could go see it in theaters.
true but i feel DW primarily focus on UK actors
Closed Thread   Post New Thread