Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2010, 06:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

I want to watch this episode so badly but i can not find it! all i know is that is already in nbc.com except that it doesn't work for me!

Andy
Old 11-24-2010, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilmoregilmore (View Post)
I want to watch this episode so badly but i can not find it! all i know is that is already in nbc.com except that it doesn't work for me!
yeah, it really sucks. Someone is screwing with the universe.

Old 11-24-2010, 06:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Do you all usually get the episodes from the same source?
Old 11-24-2010, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgfan (View Post)
Do you all usually get the episodes from the same source?
apparently we do.lol

Old 11-24-2010, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

I'm annoyed. Everyone outside of the US will understand why lol.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 11-24-2010, 07:05 AM
Passionate Fan

I watched it a second time and maybe I liked it a little more, but it's still not one of my top 5 episodes of the series. I enjoyed the warmness of the holidays but I feel like they downplayed the Sarah/Gordon/Adam stuff and that was disappointing to me. If they wanted to keep the holiday episode all warm and fuzzy then they should have saved the drama for the next episode and done it right. jmo

Camille is a judgemental little thing. I don't like that about her. I actually felt sorry for Julia in this episode when she was trying to stand up to Sydney in front of Camille.

Strong episode for Zeek. I like him so much.

And once again, the look between Adam and Sarah (or was it Peter and Lauren? LOL) during Zeek's attempt at saying grace was priceless. Love those two!

I feel so bad for you all who can't watch the episode yet. I wish I could help but that's just too big a file for my connection to handle. You can't even get it on itunes or amazon or something like that?
Old 11-24-2010, 07:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ugh i wish i was in th US, however i finally gave in and watched it on NBC.com which i dont like to do because of the stupid adverts!

I really liked this episode The Adam/Sarah/Gordon situation wasnt quite as bad as i thought it would be tbh And then when Gordon and Sarah broke up and was all kind of meh, like it wasnt worth it. Kinda glad he is going.

I like all the Zeek/Drew stuff, i like how he got Seth to call Drew, that was nice I like that there was Drew in this episode!

And the scene at the end, was perfect, totally the reason i love this show so much!
Old 11-24-2010, 07:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Umm... if Rachel can watch it on nbc.com why can't the rest of you? Maybe you need to learn her secret?
Old 11-24-2010, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgfan (View Post)
Umm... if Rachel can watch it on nbc.com why can't the rest of you? Maybe you need to learn her secret?
I did. Just learned a new way how to cheat. bad. but I still have to wait two more hours to try it. sigh.

Old 11-24-2010, 07:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
I did. Just learned a new way how to cheat. bad. but I still have to wait two more hours to try it. sigh.

This is really screwing with eveyone! Im dying to watch it again
Old 11-24-2010, 10:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

I really loved this episode even though it was rushed because of so much going on.

I liked Camille & Amber cooking the main parts of the dinner alone. Loved what Camille said as to why she picked Amber, so cute. Sticking to the "oven schedule" was cute, especially when Julia wanted to squeeze in.

I agree with Debbie regarding getting more sick of Max with every episode. I, too, don't know much about Asperger's, but I would think that with the special school and help from Gaby that he would start getting it more under control, but he is getting a lot worse. I don't understand that. And it seems like Adam & Kristina would be able to calm him or reason with him more by now, but they either can't when they try or just don't try at all. I am wondering if Sydney will be the one that mekes it all come to a head and they end up having to explain it to her and also finally tell Max. Maybe Julia and Joel will explain it to Sydney and she ends up telling Max in some way. Hmmm?

I don't really see what the urgency was to tell Adam about selling the business that morning. It could have waited until the next day, especially knowing that he was going to have dinner with the family. Let everyone enjoy the day first.

The game was fun and cute with the little kids playing, too. I really expected more drama/fighting between Adam/Gordon and Crosby/Joel. It did look like a couple of punches were going to be taken between Adam and Gordon. Good restraints there infront of the family guys. lol I love the quips that were said amongst the four of them, so funny.

I'm really not liking Crosby & Jasmine more & more each week. The whole thing with carving the turkey annoyed me to no end. I would have thought that Crosby could have scored more points with Renee if he had said the prayer. He could have asked Jasmine for help so that it was good. And then say to the family that in honor of their guests he would like to say Grace and/or tell the falmily in advance what he wanted to do. I don't see how carving the turkey would have helped his case. Maybe I don't understand that end of it since we don't make a big deal out of it in my family, even when I was going up.

I thought it was really rude of Haddie to just get up from the table & leave like that and not to have explained in advance that she would like to go and help out for a while (and be with Alex). She's starting to annoy me again.

I relaly have no problem with the whole Lauren & Peter thing. I really do see them as sister & brother and really love their scenes together. When it was first speculated that they were seeing each other, I was putting a lot into the eye contact, but then I noticed it between Sarah & Crosby as well and it all works for me now. Yeah, there will be a look from time to time that I see a bit more into it, but in the long run, I just see them as the sister and brother that they are playing.

Liked Zeek this week. It was really sweet that he saw how Drew (which by the way was great seeing a good story line for Drew this week) was hurting & missing his dad more than he was actually mad at the Sarah/Gordon relationship. And how he put his feelings for Seth aside & called him. I am wondering what of that conversation between Drew and Seth will show up in future episodes. It didn't look like that was the end of it. It looks like something more could happen between the four of them. Another hmmmm?

When Zeek asked Camille how long she was going to be mad at him, I wanted to scream. What with little things that he picked up on in this episode, I wanted him to apoligize to Camille and say that he was okay with her taking the class. That would have been a major step forward for them.

Am wondering what is going to happen now that Kristina knows about Haddie & Alex? By the way, loved Kristina's reaction. I can see a long talk/argument coming in the next episode between Adam/Kristina/Haddie.

My heart broke for Sarah the second that Adam blurted out that Gordon sold the business and then during their talk in the guest house. I knew it would happen sooner or later, but I still felt so bad for her. Sarah just can't find that one special guy. She keeps making the wrong decisions in the guy department. I would have thought, hoped, that more would have been said between Sarah & Adam while they were taking care of the food. I would have loved to have seen a consoling hug from Adam, too. Sarah did get one from Julia and that was sweet.

I loved the scene at the end with the sibs. Always good to see just the four of them together. So loved the dancing. Also loved Zeek's comment, Well at least we did one thing right (or something like that).

Can't wait for the next episode. SIX WEEKS? REALLY???? ULGH!!!!!

By the way, I don't think that I would want to eat any of their leftovers. They were left out for such a long time. Just saying. lol And I know that if a show was ever written the way that I wanted it to be, it would be so boring because there would only be good, happy stuff going on. Got to have some drama in there, too, I suppose.

WOW!, Sorry so long winded this time.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

So I finaly watched it, even thought it cost me lots of nerves, cos i had problems and had to start several times and it never let me skip the commercials so I saw them like 20times.sigh. But better than nothing.

I loved the episode. Though I can´t wait to see it again, hopefully in one piece. I felt little disconnected since it was stopping so much. Lauren looked so beautiful and the dancing at the end rocked!! Lauren has some new moves, she actually looked really good.lol

The football sequence was little shaky so I had hard time to keep up but it was ok. When I read the discription I though there would be some fist fight between Adam and Gordon. Im glad Sarah was on her brother side and I thought her "he helped me" was touching.
Good bye, Gordon. I won´t miss you.

Kristina´s face when she saw Haddie kissing was priceless.lol

With the ratings and the eppy I feel like dancing too

Old 11-24-2010, 11:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh, BTW, did anyone else notice that while the family was at the dinner table, in a lot of the scenes, Gordon wasn't actually at the table. Especially while the turkey was being carved. Thought that was kind of strange.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

I finally found a way to watch it. It's quite okay, without any interruptions. Not the best quality, but I'm desperate at the moment. If anyone wants to know how/where PM me.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 11-24-2010, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
I finally found a way to watch it. It's quite okay, without any interruptions. Not the best quality, but I'm desperate at the moment. If anyone wants to know how/where PM me.
lol. and I just send you PM with help. too late.lol but gasp, without interruptions? lucky you.lol

and I rewatched some scenese (and braced the commercials all over again) and noticed some discontinuity. but still love the episode. but I agree with someone who said that the episode was over really fast.