Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-22-2010, 07:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Starting today, and for one week, I am a Nielsen family. Sure wish it was during the TV season. Wonder if watching via On Demand counts? If so, I think I'll watch a little Parenthood and mark it in my diary.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntbee (View Post)
Starting today, and for one week, I am a Nielsen family. Sure wish it was during the TV season. Wonder if watching via On Demand counts? If so, I think I'll watch a little Parenthood and mark it in my diary.
Wooop! Bev - you show them who's boss! Why for just one week?

I LOVE that pic so much! *It kinda hurts my ovaries* It's just too adorable!

And Craig - you're cracking me up!!!! You're ALWAYS going on about people having cameras on their phones and why can't they just take a photo yet here we have exactly that and you're trying to rationalise that it's from a scene!!! Be psyched that Miles is a twitpiccin' kinda guy - I'd even wager that he has an iPhone!

I watched the Parenthood finale again (again again again) last night, it was AWESOME!
Old 07-22-2010, 07:54 AM
Total Fan

That pic is so cute!

That's cool, auntbee. But yeah it would have been better in say September, haha.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMG! what I cute picture.
They do look like mother and son. So adorable!

Twitter |(Nathie)
Old 07-22-2010, 09:35 AM
Extreme Fan

that picture is so cute.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Love the pic, too. Yeah, kind of the look my son gives when I do that. lol so cute.

That's funny Cee, I have this really bad stupid summer cold with the congestion, ewwww, (which wasn;t the funny part) and couldn't sleep last night so I watched the last three episodes of PH and watched the last one twice then again two more times with just Lauren's parts. So can't wait for season 2 to start. Need pics, vid, etc to hold me over.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

aw man, Miles just made my day tweeting that picture. So cute!! ^.^

and thanks for the australian promo, Craig!

You don't need an invitation to your own life
Old 07-22-2010, 12:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

The good news for Parenthood is that The Good Wife premiere is scheduled for Sept. 28, not 21. The bad news... that on the 21st, CBS is premiering the second season of NCIS:LA from 9-11 pm.
Still hoping that Phood wins that all important demographic slice on premiere night and thereafter.

BTW, still haven't managed to bring myself to close that Miles & Lauren pic window, lol. Weird? Crazy? Obssessed? All three?

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls
Old 07-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjoni (View Post)
BTW, still haven't managed to bring myself to close that Miles & Lauren pic window, lol. Weird? Crazy? Obssessed? All three?
Dude - I'm exactly the same! It's just the cutest picture! I love Miles/Drew SO much! Awww
Old 07-22-2010, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claireem86 (View Post)

I LOVE that pic so much! *It kinda hurts my ovaries* It's just too adorable!

What an hysterical turn of phrase Cee! That cracked me up for some reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
Saw that pic on twitter, too cute!!!
He really looks like the teenage kid who doesn't want PDAs with his mom. Heeeeee.
That's exactly what I was thinking!

Haha Sarah, I did the same exact thing the other day & watched the finale again...then went back & just watched Lauren's scenes. She is really great in this series...endlessly watchable!

And I'm sooo pissed right now! My speakers went out on my computer & now I'm really unable to watch the epis online!!! My headset I broke trying to prevent my cat from vomiting on my bedroom floor so I can only watch things silently!!! Really...seriously...Aug. 31st couldn't come sooner!

ETA: Craig, I just watched that promo & you're right, Lauren's smile is precious @ the end!!! I paused it & stared at it for a couple seconds...I think I'm competing with gjoni for the most weird, crazy & obsessed fan award!

Last edited by Talula78; 07-22-2010 at 02:21 PM
Old 07-22-2010, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Thanks gjoni for the info.I'm so not looking forward to the ratings nervous stress. And I do love the picture from Miles too.big awww

Old 07-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't gone on and on about twitter pic and stuff yes it is nice that the 'kids' on the set are doing that, wonder if they have to check with someone first. Must be hard these days to have a show not leak spoilers. Maybe some of the kids can get Lauren into sending twitter pic's in the future

I'm obsessed, even though I have the season from NBC and the DVDs on order I
m considering recording the local airing just to see how much of the music might have been changed for copyright issues, like the main titles/theme song. Also I'm recording just the ad breaks here in the hope of catching a different promo from the US one.

Again thanks ForverLove for the song title "Seeing Stars" by Girlfriend, I found a copy on YouTune but it's been hard to find a decent quality mp3, iTunes doesn't even have it.

ETA - Seeing Stars is currently being used here for a pay TV provider here, so now even time it comes on I turn to check it out in the vein hope it's another promo

Last edited by lancer1993; 07-22-2010 at 08:36 PM
Old 07-22-2010, 02:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjoni (View Post)
Don't worry, that pic is way too cute to be closed. I guess you're not alone here, heheheh.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:59 PM
New Fan

Hey everyone, sorry for intruding on your conversations , but where can I download the episodes of Parenthood? I've been lurking this board, (in a non-creepy way, of course ) trying to figure it out..I've seen quite a lot of people talking about how they have downloaded episodes on their computer...thanks to anyone who can help!
Old 07-22-2010, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

We're not allowed to talk about such things on the board. Google is your friend.