Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-27-2012, 02:07 AM
Master Fan

I´m so not going to expose myself to the sun today. My legs, arms and expecially my nose are totally burnt. I´m angry at myself. I never sit on the sun, I always sit in the shadow because I burn easily but yesterday the sun didn´t feel that strong so I didn´t put sunscreen on me and now I suffer. I hate sun.lol We are going to celebrate my aunt´s birthday today on their garden so I have to hide somewhere.

Bev - not like Lorelai, huh? then you at least can be happy about your accomplisment indeed.

Sydsgirl - I expect your full report from your LA and Universal visit

Jo - I loved the Corrections! I enjoyed it much more than Freedom.

Is anyone reading 50 Shades?lol I hear that the whole US is reading it.

Old 05-27-2012, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

Morning girls!
Quote:
with both books " The Corrections' and " Freedom" I could not get into them I gave up on "Freedom" and now I am trying " The Corrections".
I loved both books, but I think you need to get into the story a bit before you really start liking them. With Freedom, by the end I couldn't put the book down.
Katka- sorry you're sunburnt! Use a lot of lotion so it eases the pain. And have fun with the family!
I haven't read "50 shades of grey" either, but heard a lot of people reading them. To be honest, I don't even know what it's about. I'm reading the latest book by Isabelle Allende lately, and loving it.
Bev- I've never painted anything in my life, we always call someone to do it for us... but I'd like to try! Maybe on some hidden wall that nobody will notice if it comes out looking bad.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 05-27-2012, 04:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Denise - I love the Sweden entry they are well deserving winners, I can not wait to see Eurovision 2013 in Sweden.

Katka - I am enjoying The Corrections a lot more than Freedom maybe after I finish The Corrections I will go back to Freedom and try again. Put lots of Aloe Vera on where your burnt it works a treat.

Val - I read half of Freedom before I gave up, I know werid right to read half a book before you give up on it. I will maybe try again as I was reading it on and off when I could fit it into my work bag. I have got a massive pile of books to read after The Corrections.
Old 05-27-2012, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ele - Did you enjoy Eurovision? I was following yours and Seamus tweets through the whole show. Am glad Sweden won it was a good song. The United Kingdom did not do so well we was second to bottom, poor Engleburt lol. I did not know that the German entry was written by Jamier Cullum who is a British Jazz artist. I love how one of the main things which was spoken about was what country can afford to host Eurovision because of the Euro crisis.
Well, since we hosted last year and basically did the show this year I wouldn't have complained about hosting next year but I'm glad Sweden won. I think this song can be a good hit around Europe. And I'm sooo glad that the Russian grannies didn't win. Azerbaijan was enough. Serbia did also well with the 3rd place. And yeah, our song was written by Jamie Cullum, I really like him. And poor Engelbert lol, but he is like 30 years too old for that contest. His kiss at the end was eeeek.

John Corbett is on my TV (SATC 2), it feels like he is cheating on Lauren. lol
Old 05-28-2012, 11:33 AM
Loyal Fan

I am so glad FF is working again! It's so boring tonight, I was looking to come on here!

My mother is out at a bar, and I'm sitting at home watching tv. I'm sensing a Lorelai/Rory moment here, LOL!

I'm having a PH marathon since I'm alone in the house. I love it all, mostly. There's just a couple of things that irk me.

I think they have too large a cast, I guess, and given my love for Lauren, I want to see her more!

Anyway. My dogs are having 'playtime', which means that the floor of the living room is now taken up by barking dogs who are sharing the same chew toy. They are like siblings - if Charlie (older male dog) has a toy, Tessie wants it even though she has a toy too! Then I switch the toys, and Tessie goes back to Charlie and wants his again!

I swear having these dogs is like having kids
Old 05-28-2012, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Welcome back, Fanforum. What a long day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydsgirl1 (View Post)
I swear having these dogs is like having kids
how cute.aww. I´m jealous. I want doggies playing in my room, too. What breed are they?

Old 05-28-2012, 12:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
Welcome back, Fanforum. What a long day.

how cute.aww. I´m jealous. I want doggies playing in my room, too. What breed are they?
King Charles Cavaliers, king charles cavalier - Google Search.

Very, very European dogs, which is strange as we haven't lived in Europe in 20 years....my mother has wanted a dog of this breed since she was a kid, and my stepdad surprised her on valentines' day.

I was at Uni at the time, and just got this email that was like; 'we got a dog' with the CUTEST picture attached!
Old 05-28-2012, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

oh, I know king charles. cute indeed awesome valentines present.lol I can´t make my parents to buy a new dog. They say they will get one when they retire so that´s another 15 years.ugh. I hope I will be able to get one earlier myself.

Old 05-28-2012, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

I'm back from my weekend with my friends.
We spent the day at the swimming pool yesterday, very refreshing with this weather..

Today I bought my first two Lauren movies on dvd, yay...! Bad Santa and Evan Almighty.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Anja** (View Post)
I'm back from my weekend with my friends.
We spent the day at the swimming pool yesterday, very refreshing with this weather..

Today I bought my first two Lauren movies on dvd, yay...! Bad Santa and Evan Almighty.
Congrats! I loved Bad Santa, wasn't overly enthralled with Evan Almighty.

A day at the pool sounds fun!

Unlike most other places, here it is now TOO HOT to swim. It's 50 degrees Centigrade, about 130/140 degrees Farenheit.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Hey girls! Happy FF is back.
Those dogs are so cute!! If I'm not mistaken, it's the breed Charlotte from Sex and the City had too. Adorable! I'd love a dog, something bigger like a Golden Retriever, but right now, it'd have to live in my apartment and see me only in the morning and evenings... so I don't think it'd be fair. Maybe some day.
So much work to do! Working at home too.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 05-28-2012, 12:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
Hey girls! Happy FF is back.
Those dogs are so cute!! If I'm not mistaken, it's the breed Charlotte from Sex and the City had too. Adorable! I'd love a dog, something bigger like a Golden Retriever, but right now, it'd have to live in my apartment and see me only in the morning and evenings... so I don't think it'd be fair. Maybe some day.
So much work to do! Working at home too.
Omg, you're right! Charlotte does have them, I think.

I only have them as I am *temporarily* living with my parents again in a house, lol.

You're the Doc, right? I'm trying to be here more, and learn who everyone is . I'm bad enough with names, so I'm TERRIBLE with remembering people online!
Old 05-28-2012, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydsgirl1 (View Post)
Congrats! I loved Bad Santa, wasn't overly enthralled with Evan Almighty.

A day at the pool sounds fun!

Unlike most other places, here it is now TOO HOT to swim. It's 50 degrees Centigrade, about 130/140 degrees Farenheit.
Thanks. I've seen Evan Almighty on tv about two months ago. I liked it. Haven't seen Bad Santa yet. I'm very curious about it, I don't know what to expect, lol...

Wow, 50 degrees, I can't stand that, too hot.. I think it was about 30 degrees here today.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks. I've seen Evan Almighty on tv about two months ago. I liked it. Haven't seen Bad Santa yet. I'm very curious about it, I don't know what to expect, lol...
Can´t wait to read your reaction to Bad Santa, then

50 degrees? holy moly.lol We are dying every summer when we have 35 for a few days.lol Are you still in Middle East?

Old 05-28-2012, 12:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Wow, 50 degrees, I can't stand that, too hot.. I think it was about 30 degrees here today.
Just expect....erm...swearing, drinking and sex. But still, the humor is fantastic. Billy Bob is fantastic!