Old 05-11-2012, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

OT Thread #208 - Getting ready for the summer

Old Thread

Quote:
It's 30°C here atm. Enough said.
Gimme some of that please!!

Quote:
Uhm, tell them you're awesome and that's it lol. And what a weird thing to do. Pff. lol.
I know, it's just bragging about yourself. I hate this part the most. We have to do it every year. I just keep thinking that it's only 2 weeks left!

Quote:
I'm gonna come to Amsterdam soon, promised. Although since I can't buy me drugs anymore as a foreigner there now it's not so appealing anymore. Kidding. lol
Well at least you have a local with you who can still buy it for you lol.

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 05-11-2012, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well at least you have a local with you who can still buy it for you lol.
Then I see no problem with me visiting. Hihi. Except for my two jobs and no free time till next year. lol

Quote:
I know, it's just bragging about yourself. I hate this part the most. We have to do it every year.
I would absolutely hate that.

Quote:
Gimme some of that please!!
We will have 13°C tomorrow, no worries. lol
Old 05-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

The weather here is cloudy and cool and we have been getting a lot of rain. I am sitting here in a thick sweater and my hands are freezing. I am seriously thinking about turning the furnace back on. I can't wait for the warm weather to come back.

Denise, congrats on passing. Wow, that is a strange thing to have to write about before they will let you graduate. Never heard of that before.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Ele - we have the same weather again then 30 today, 13 tomorrow. It´s strange to watch ice-hockey in 30degree weather.lol

Denise - congratulation on passing your thesis! I had the same feeling as you about defending my thesis. It was horrible. And I too had to "evaluate" myself when I finished my bachelor and had to convince them why they should allow me to study master. Strange indeed.

Jo - it will be year full of adventures for you. Very exciting

Sarah - I hope your arm is all better

Old 05-11-2012, 10:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Denise - No it's a English show and it's literally just called Benidorm. It's a comedy and it's pretty funny. Good luck with the last part of your assignment I am visiting China but not Japan I want to go but I have to convience my friend I am traveling with.

Ele - 30 degrees, I am jealous all we have had since April is rain Though today has been quite warm so hopefully it's going to start getting nicer. The trip is going to be awesome I am teaching English in Malaysia for 3 months then from December to end of January I am traveling around. Last year me and my friend went to Europe just using trains. We went to Dresden actually and boy do I have some crazy stories from being there for 2 days
Old 05-11-2012, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
We went to Dresden actually and boy do I have some crazy stories from being there for 2 days
Now I wanna hear that stories lol. And why didn't you tell me? I hope you enjoyed the city.

I'm not so much interested in Asia. I don't know why. I wanna go to Bhutan one day but that's pretty much it. But I'm sure you'll have lot's of fun.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
Now I wanna hear that stories lol. And why didn't you tell me? I hope you enjoyed the city.
Lol do you really want to hear the stories ? Dresden is a night that me and my friend wont forget in a hurry. The hostel we was staying in was so cool it was space themed and the bar staff were awesome, one of the guys looked like Prince William. If you do wanna know I will PM you as its a looonnnnggg story I loved Dresden so beautiful I wish I got to spend more time there, Ate some of the best Currywurst of the trip in Dresden too, it was delicious.

Katka - It is very exciting but scary too. Especially since I am quitting my job so I will have no job to go to once I come back from my trip. But I am sure life will sort its self out right?

Last edited by rorystar; 05-11-2012 at 12:17 PM
Old 05-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ate some of the best Currywurst of the trip in Dresden too, it was delicious.
You are the first person I know who says that to me. We're not really known for Currywurst. And yeah, please pm me.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ele - The place was called " Burgermeister" you heard of it? I sent you a PM I am sorry it is so long and the story is so long. I forgot to say that the pictures that we have from our night in Dresden is minimal and you will read in the PM why

OMG I love currywurst I have just found a German resturant in London which serves German food so cheap so me and my friend will be checking that place out sometime soon
Old 05-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Hey girls!
Had to come back home a day early because my grandma has a fever and my mom called because she wanted me to check on her... just the flu probably, hopefully she'll be better in a few days. But now I miss the beach house! And my bf 24/7. And the adorable little mom cat I met there, and her 3 kittens. Fell in love.
Jo- wow, that's quite an awesome plan! So cool!!
Ele- it's been hot here too! I swam in the sea today, it really felt like summer. They say it'll get back to clouds in a couple of days though. In time for my bday.

Hope you're all doing fine!

And tftnt Denise.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 05-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ele - The place was called " Burgermeister" you heard of it?
Yeah, I know it. We used to eat there from time to time before my work moved places last year. Currywurst is more a Berlin thing though.
Sent you a pm back.

Vale always good to have a doc in the family
Old 05-12-2012, 02:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And I too had to "evaluate" myself when I finished my bachelor and had to convince them why they should allow me to study master. Strange indeed.
I hate it so much. I don't really like bragging about myself, but I'll just pretend I'm the most amazing and best person out there lol.

Ele, what's currywurst? It's not the same as bratwurst, right? I liked that lol.

Jo, I don't know that tv show. I'll check that out! Thanks

Has anyone here ever been to Valencia? I think I might go there for a day. It's only 1.5 hour away from Benidorm and it looks like a nice city!

Old 05-12-2012, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
Has anyone here ever been to Valencia? I think I might go there for a day. It's only 1.5 hour away from Benidorm and it looks like a nice city!
I was there in September for one week. I loved it there You can read about it in my LJ.

My mom is going shopping to Prague today. I miss Prague.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I've been there a few years ago, it's a beautiful city! Definitely worth a visit.

I need to find a purse to go with this dress: BASALTO - ABITI - MAX&Co. - STORE
I got this for a wedding I'm invited to, now I will probably use it also for an event I'm possibly going to while in London... I have the shoes but I need a purse to go with. Will have a look this afternoon while getting something for Mother's Day. Was thinking of a green purse, but maybe blue is more easy to find... we'll see.

Claire- you were in my dream last night! You were visiting Milan and for some reason I was there too.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 05-12-2012, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

Oh thanks Katka! I'll definitely check it out I'll only be there for one day but I think I can cover most important things. It looks like most sight seeings are really close to each other.

I just dropped my very hot curling iron on my thumb. It hurts like crazy. So stupid.