Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-08-2004, 02:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wonder what Lauren tends to be like in regards to men. I mean she really is a gorgeous woman but, aside from Matthew Perry, I haven't heard much buzz about her dating a whole lot.

I wonder if she is maybe more shy about men in general. She seems very flirty but in kind of a cute, nervous little girl kind of way.

Or maybe she is worried that Scott wouldn't be interested in her. Something is making her nervous and uncomfortable enough to hold her back in doing what she does best. Like she has to KEEP telling herself (and the rest of America) that she can do it--she can "act" her way through it.

Muy interesante!
Old 10-08-2004, 02:19 PM
Banned

Awww... this is soooo cute... Lauren being shy and nervous about men, I could really picture that...

Quote:
Or maybe she is worried that Scott wouldn't be interested in her.
What a damn jerk he would be if he's not interested....
Old 10-08-2004, 02:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorelai Obsessed
too bad. i remember .. and it was hot.. but it was weird ..suddenly lauren turned out to be me.. and so me and scott....
lol... lets guess... shirtless scott, big hands... oh wanna sleep and dream the same... well not you and scott for sure

**Icon made by Suz**
Old 10-08-2004, 02:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I doubt he's a jerk. But you know how...well, maybe you don't--but I certainly do... how sometimes you are just so flustered around a guy and he has no idea or you think he doesn't. And it's just so scarey and frustrating.

I really can imagine her being that way. Her comments in the various interviews seem to suggest just exactly that kind of nervousness. Like her voice shakes a little when she talks about it. Me thinks she protests a little too much.

I can imagine it would be REALLY frightening to have to kiss this guy if you had these feelings for him. In general, it's awkward and scarey just to say "hello" to someone you feel that way about. But having to actually kiss them and maybe afraid you would let on that you were into him.

It's all kind of juvenile, I guess. Thus, the VERY reason I find it so cute. All the BEST people are silly little kids at heart.

And Lauren totally is. That's why I love her so much, to begin with.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Banned

carmenvs Dreaming about Suz and Scott would be REALLY weird... so please don't put such thoughts into my mind... I'm scared of the next night!

Well but... if you have Scott in your dream tonight where is Lauren then?
Can I borrow her?

Quote:
But you know how...well, maybe you don't--but I certainly do... how sometimes you are just so flustered around a guy and he has no idea or you think he doesn't. And it's just so scarey and frustrating.
I DO understand pretty well what you mean..... and I completely agree
Old 10-08-2004, 03:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy
carmenvs Dreaming about Suz and Scott would be REALLY weird... so please don't put such thoughts into my mind... I'm scared of the next night!

Well but... if you have Scott in your dream tonight where is Lauren then?
Can I borrow her?
hey ..dreaming about me is cool.. and hot ... cause i´m to sexy for my shirt to sexy for my .... *sings*

and thanks for beeing scared *runs off crying*

uh no you cant borrow lauren ..cause she is waiting in the next room .. just for me

@Carmen .. wish you erotic dreams tonight

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-08-2004, 03:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Squeegy
[B]Well but... if you have Scott in your dream tonight where is Lauren then?
Can I borrow her?
lol if you wish to have some shirtless dreams with her

hey dreaming of Suz is great i love to have her in my dreams... well put that shirt on pls

and sorry if lauren is with suz... you have to wait. cloning would be nice...

**Icon made by Suz**
Old 10-08-2004, 05:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

hmpf she isnt talking to me but about me .. grml

hey .. you never saw me shirtless, did you?

and ..well when i´m finished with those two .. you can have them

hmm i´m imagining a lot about lauren and scott beeing together lately.. they just have to be .. or well get together ..

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-08-2004, 07:13 PM
Extreme Fan

yeah the two getting together would be awesome............................like that thought a lot
Old 10-08-2004, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
and thanks for beeing scared *runs off crying*
Awwww.... come on sweets... *hug* (*lmao* kinda dirty lately...)
I didn't mean to..... you know... that... well... uh....

Quote:
uh no you cant borrow lauren ..cause she is waiting in the next room .. just for me
Well.... we could.... uh... you know... share?
Old 10-08-2004, 07:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Awwww.... come on sweets... *hug* (*lmao* kinda dirty lately...)
I didn't mean to..... you know... that... well... uh....
hmm i think you have to get down on your knees an appologize once again .. aww i forgive you.. just dont let it happen again

Quote:
Well.... we could.... uh... you know... share?
share? aww first i have to share Shane / Kate and know i have to share scott with carmen and lauren with you.. do we have an orgie in here or what?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-08-2004, 08:01 PM
Extreme Fan

orgie?i have a better solution.you two are fighting and while you are doing that,i will steal lauren.i am, the lucky 3rd.you know the saying.if two....... that totally works for me
Old 10-08-2004, 08:03 PM
Banned

Hey missy... its up to you! You could leave her to me, I'm perfectly fine with it! Its your decision if you wanna share or not!

Quote:
that totally works for me
For you maybe... for me it doesn't
Old 10-08-2004, 08:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

lol she is mine ... or well scotts .. if scott wanna have her he can .. but otherwise i´ll take her .. and .. hmm ok i´ll share .. maybe

@Tina .. please settle in the trail.. first there is me then squeegy and then you

@Squeegy you arent on icq, are ya?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-08-2004, 08:08 PM
Banned

Oh boy, poor Lauren... she'd probably totally exhausted afterwards... You, me, Tina and Scott.... poor girl... or no... lucky girl... so many people want her